• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

south park stick of truth discussion thread

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
was about to restart but gave it one last try and it worked for some reason so now I'm inside the mall/taco bell/alien spaceship

Dolph'sZiggler

I whooped Al Gore's ass last night

to sharpy which friend do you think was best to go into battle with? jimmy works well for me

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I whooped Al Gore's ass last night

to sharpy which friend do you think was best to go into battle with? jimmy works well for me
Cartman is really good, u just gotta keep him healed cuz he has low health. Other than that I used mainly Jimmy & Butters, for the Healing Touch :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Butters healing is nice and I like using professor chaos but his hammer attacks are trash lol

I barely used Cartman because of his lack of hp

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Butters healing is nice and I like using professor chaos but his hammer attacks are trash lol

I barely used Cartman because of his lack of hp
Yeahh lol Those Hammers & Cartman are..
a5cb366044286cfe8f23aadca9cae784.png

Have you gotten all the Summons yet? They're pretty dope.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
I only have like 4. Mr. Slave, Jesus, chinese guy and Mr. Hankey I think.
Yea dats all of them, Iwish there were more.. the game really isn't too long, I actually pulled an all nighter and planned another runthrough, honestly the most exhausting part is trying to figure out where all the friends are that you can get. MIssable Collectibles are whackadooo!

I still can't believe I hit 119 I have no Idea who I was missing..

lol I'm walking around as a Crab Person, so awesome when you encounter him and get some crab attire :)