south park stick of truth discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
damn I thought it came out next week. It came out today?

prolly pick it up later then

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
damn I thought it came out next week. It came out today?

prolly pick it up later then
Yeah went with my buddy to get it at midnight! Pretty far in, alledgedly it takes like 10-14 hrs if ur cruising through it but there's a good amount of side quests and shit. It's a very interesting game imo, I love how they made it!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
10-14 hours? maybe a renter then...

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lol you choose from fighter, theif, jew, or mage

lol when you click on jew, he goes " we can never be friends" On thief he says "A white thief? Never heard of one"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Downloaded this because I'm really lazy and didn't feel like going to the store. Just started playing, cool so far

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's pretty fun, if you're the jew character some people make fun of you pretty bad.
Honestly I can see myself killing more than 10-14 hrs on the game. Prlly gonna do a playthrough as each of the classes :)
I found a couple Chinpokomon too, pretty epic!

I'm a fan of Turn Based RPGs and Southpark so naturally this game seemed like a must own for me ;)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm digging it so far. I chose fighter because I didn't see myself using much stealth. Only level 4 and I'm pretty much a pussy, but the stuck up girl at the bus stop who didn't want to be my friend finally said I was popular enough to add her on facebook. Yesssssss

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm digging it so far. I chose fighter because I didn't see myself using much stealth. Only level 4 and I'm pretty much a pussy, but the stuck up girl at the bus stop who didn't want to be my friend finally said I was popular enough to add her on facebook. Yesssssss
Lol :)
It's got a small puzzle like element to it, figuring out like having to use which characters to do which tasks and such. Like there are some people you have to use Butters to heal so you can speak with them.
They did a great job with this, I wonder how much of it THQ actually did before they shut down and sold the progress on the game off to Ubisoft.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Literally going to buy for pure lols. The twelve minute game play posted made me giggle. I'll buy it and complete it before the GOAT game comes out (titanfall)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Literally going to buy for pure lols. The twelve minute game play posted made me giggle. I'll buy it and complete it before the GOAT game comes out (titanfall)
If you have a good amount of time between now and Titanfall's release you should be able to beat the game and get a lot of other stuff done as well.
The game is a hoot! I have laughed a shit ton so far.. I'm pretty sure I'm almost done.

Reactions: Crayo