• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sonya Deville arrested on firearm charge

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I hate that my first thought when I read this was Plaxico Burress...at least she wasn't caught bc she accidentally shot her leg
yeah they do like to make examples of ppl. I just doubt theyd do it to someone with her story unless she did something really dumbwhich it sounds like it maybe wa sin her glove box or someshit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think she’ll be ok. As mentioned, probably only a fine.

No offense to her, but Sonya Deville isn’t a big enough name that you’d want to make an example outta her
agreed and the second the fact she was home invasioned by a psycho, no fucking jury would convict that ever lmao

The Gipper

The Gipper
That valet is either homophobic and was looking for something to pin on Sonya or is a creep because I can think no good reason why a normal valet would be going through a glovebox.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Confiscate the firearm and give her a heavy fine.

Guns are a huge problem in the United States. I would have no problem if they threw the book at her... but I'm not sure how strict gun possession laws are in NJ.

It's the US, so probably not that big of a deal.