So, You Are Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
So, would you be cool with teaming with Taker at Mania against Kane/Wade to right their injustices (forget the exact wording of his old crow music)?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That would actually not be a bad idea there. Sting and Taker on the same side would be just as good as them facing each other imo.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Here's the theme intro that I'm talking about, skip to 4:44

[youtube]4Z6eljKjCZ8[/youtube]

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I know people are creaming themselves over a Sting/Taker match at Mania this year, but will people really be satisfied with the amount of time given to build the feud leading into Mania, say around 5 or 6 weeks? Personally I think it would be a pretty hasty decision to do it at this years Mania and would be better suited to next years when they can develop the feud for however long they want that can lead into the ultimate blowoff.

AF.

Reaction score
If I was Sting, I'd like to come to the WWE with creative control. No World Titles.

I'd like to feud with Undertaker, lose to him at WrestleMania then perhaps go over him at Extreme Rules or something. I'd also like to feud with young heels such as Del Rio and Sheamus. 2 year deal. 1 million dollars all up.

Kylie

Reaction score
What kind of money?
I wouldn't have a clue. Fairly comfortable amount though. It is Sting after all.

What kind of schedule?
Similar to The Undertaker. No full time but only around major PPVs. At 51 years old and based on his accomplishments already he doesn't need the full time schedule.

What kind of title reign or none at all?
One title reign wouldn't hurt. After all, he's never held a championship with WWE so why not.

Who would you specifically want to work with?
I can think of at least 5 feuds off the top of my head that I'd like to see Sting in with WWE. Could definitely come up with more than that if I really sat down to think about it. But perfect time to be there to help the youth movement.

I don't know who to ask for at WM, but whatever. Pay me.

Nice to see you have your priorities. :p

I know people are creaming themselves over a Sting/Taker match at Mania this year, but will people really be satisfied with the amount of time given to build the feud leading into Mania, say around 5 or 6 weeks? Personally I think it would be a pretty hasty decision to do it at this years Mania and would be better suited to next years when they can develop the feud for however long they want that can lead into the ultimate blowoff.

I agree completely. Sting/Taker is something that needs time to build up. Interactions here and there to tease it, then give it a good few months to really build a fued together. Next year's Mania would be a definite. This year though as much as I'd love to see a Sting match, I'd honestly settle for a random appearance at Mania and have him beat up someone. I'd still mark out. :eek:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
  • What kind of money? I'd take 750k downside but would insist on 15% of all profits gained from my likeness since I know that WWE will make a bundle with my old footage and video game rights.

• What kind of schedule? I'd work a schedule similar to HBK where I would work every Raw and ppv for a year, but I would also have them right in the fact that I have the right to work house shows of my choosing since I never got to work at MSG or Staples Center in my career.

• What kind of title reign or none at all? I'd want a World Title reign since the belt is basically a direct ripoff of the WCW title, and I would want to have a tag title run just to judge what the SD locker room is like to have a better understanding of what it might be like to work there if I choose to stick around for another year.

• Who would you specifically want to work with? I'd have a very specific list of talent I would want to work with. The first would be Kane since we know one another and he wouldn't have any problem putting me over to start with. The next would be Randy Orton because of his old Legend Killer persona. I would want to work with Cena around SummerSlam since he is the biggest star of this generation and I would be working the Hollywood stage. Then I would want to work a feud with HHH and Rey in that order. My last wish would be Taker at WM28 so we can be one of the main events

Kairi

Reaction score
  • What kind of money?
don't really know how it works for wrestlers but enough to make me comfortable, probably at the least 1 million if i'm saying i would be sting, sue me i like fancy stuff.
  • What kind of schedule?
if i'm going to work their anyway, after i'd have time to adjust i would want a full schedule. if i love wrestling and want to do it, might as well go all the way

• What kind of title reign or none at all?
don't care about titles. i could get over very well without one so they can keep them.

• Who would you specifically want to work with?
Give me HHH or Taker, those are it. No one else.

Deadman

Reaction score
I pretty much agree with the above comments. Sting is getting older, and he's a legend. He deserves a few things. I think 1.5 is completely fair for someone of his caliber. I think PPV mainly, and some tv is more than enough. I don't think titles would be too important, especially that first year. And I think we need to see Sting against Taker at the very least.

The Dude

Reaction score
What kind of money?

Not really sure how pay checks really work in WWE. But a good amount since it's Sting

What kind of schedule?
Only Raw and ppvs.

What kind of title reign or none at all?
No title reign

Who would you specifically want to work with?
The Undertaker or HHH