So, You Are Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks she has a fucked up pussy???

AidsFactory

Reaction score
Most of the people on this site have probally only seen pussy on this site and other sites...It don't look bad but it is a bit tore up in a few of the pics.

leo12345

Reaction score
i have seen oder pics but d first three r new..good job..

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Put yourself in Sting's shoes for a moment and say what you would want from WWE when hammering out the details to your contract:

• What kind of money?
  • What kind of schedule?
  • What kind of title reign or none at all?
  • Who would you specifically want to work with?
Remember to tell why you would want that.

* I'll fill mine in later

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What kind of money? 1 million for 1 year as a base deal. Just seems like the kind of deal that would make sense and work well for both parties.
What kind of schedule? T.V and PPV only. Would always be on T.V yet won't have to go through the grind of the WWE schedule with all the house shows.
What kind of title reign or none at all? One more world title run as it kind of needs to happen under the WWE umbrella.
Who would you specifically want to work with? Purpose of coming to WWE would be to make some dream matches happen so Taker, HHH, Cena, Orton would make most sense.

SAL

Reaction score
I don't know enough about money to name a figure. I think a legends deal like what Nash got (but, um, more) if appropriate. As for appearances, limit it to promotional appearances before WM, a WM match, and maybe some TV appearances after that. Maybe a Summerslam match this year with another big name opponent. Since I'm Sting, I can safely say that I don't care about title runs.

I'll deviate from expectations here and say that I want Undertaker at Summerslam. Why make the result so predictable? I don't know who to ask for at WM, but whatever. Pay me.