So which feuds and matches would you like to see.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Which superstars in WWE would you like to see feud and/or just have a match or two.

Feuds:
Punk and Cena - I think it would help Punk move back up to the main event level when he comes back from injury.

Bryan and Punk - Daniel Bryan hasn't had that one big feud yet since the one with the Miz was sort of blown off. Plus I would really like to see the matches these two could put on.

Swagger and Cena - I think Swagger needs a big feud to shoot him back up to the main event status.

Swagger and Undertaker - Just like with Cena, Swagger needs that one big feud and Taker could also give him that.

Sheamus and Undertaker - I wouldn't mind this match at wrestlemania. They could feud for a while and have some great matches.

Just random matches without feuds:
Rey Mysterio vs Kaval
Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison
Evan Bourne vs Kaval
Daniel Bryan vs Mysterio
Bryan vs Kaval
Jack Swagger vs Morrison
Those are just a few.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Mysterio vs Bryan
Punk vs Bryan
Cena vs Taker @ WM
Punk vs Cena
HHH vs Sheamus (old-skool HIAC)

Immediately spring to mind.

Reaction score
Damnit. Edge v Christian at Wrestlemania.

They haven't feuded before, right?

They'd bash each other half to death in a TLC match. It would make sense, since they helped create the havoc-spot fest that has become the awesomeness of the TLC match.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
E&C feuded right when they first broke up. The feud itself wasn't all it could have been, but it led to a great ladder match.

Stuff i'd like to see from the 'E.

Alberto vs. anyone but Rey.
Curt Hawkins vs. Drew McIntyre
Evan Bourne vs. Justin Gabriel
Cena vs. Sheamus
Daniel Bryan vs. Trips
Gail Kim vs. Melina
Tyson Kidd vs. Daniel Bryan
Soaring Eagle vs. Orton.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Bryan/Punk - Seemed like it was on the cards until Punk got injured, would love to see these two have a lengthy feud.
Phoenix/Natalya - With either playing heel or face.

Montana

Reaction score
Which superstars in WWE would you like to see feud and/or just have a match or two.

Feuds:
Punk and Cena - I think it would help Punk move back up to the main event level when he comes back from injury.

Bryan and Punk - Daniel Bryan hasn't had that one big feud yet since the one with the Miz was sort of blown off. Plus I would really like to see the matches these two could put on.

Swagger and Cena - I think Swagger needs a big feud to shoot him back up to the main event status.

Swagger and Undertaker - Just like with Cena, Swagger needs that one big feud and Taker could also give him that.

Sheamus and Undertaker - I wouldn't mind this match at wrestlemania. They could feud for a while and have some great matches.

Just random matches without feuds:
Rey Mysterio vs Kaval
Kofi Kingston vs John Morrison
Evan Bourne vs Kaval
Daniel Bryan vs Mysterio
Bryan vs Kaval
Jack Swagger vs Morrison
Those are just a few.

I have to agree completely. I'd like to see Punk and Swagger cemented as main event, legit stars. Danielson pushed up the card as well. Another one i'd like to see is HHH vs. CM Punk. I feel like HHH has been the measuring stick in the WWE about the last 10 years. If you haven't beat HHH in a major headlining match, than you aren't cemented as a star.

Airfixx

Reaction score
When you started this thread (and whenI responded), I coulda sworn you stated matches ONLY rather than fueds.....

My answer may have been rather different

Reaction score
Soaring Eagle Vs Great Khali
Santino Vs Michael Cole
Kane Vs Hornswoggle
Big show Vs Kelly Kelly Condom on a pole match
"fake" Chris Benoit Vs "fake" Nancy Benoit (hanging rope on a pole Match)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The Kofi vs. Swagger matches have been absolutely epic (especially their match for the KOTR, which imo should be up for match of the year). That feud has been entertaining as Hell in the ring.

A feud I'm looking forward to which only just came to mind after the announcement on Raw... is a #1 Contender Morrison vs. WWE Champion Miz though I don't believe we'll get that, I do believe it would be an epic couple months of promos and in-ring action.

I'd also like to see a Kofi vs. Morrison feud as well...

I think the ultimate feud at this point though for me would be Wade Barrett vs. Rey Mysterio (yes, yes, wrong brands)... but with WrestleMania coming up, you can set up this match. Wade needs a huge match at WrestleMania, don't spoil his first with a loss to Cena... but dont have him defeat Cena on that stage yet. I think he could pull off the in-ring work with Mysterio, and the promos could be absolutely insane.

noumenon

Reaction score
Punk vs bryan
Punk vs jericho
Miz vs jericho
Miz vs morrison
Cena vs undertaker
Barrett vs hhh

TBW

Reaction score
What would be cool is Miz defeating just about everyone who comes for his title. I'd like to see Miz vs Jericho at Mania this year: Y2J returning as the original Jericho and winning the Rumble, going on to face Miz at Mania. Would be sick!

Also Barrett vs. anyone but Cena. Potentially Rey Mysterio.
Cena heel turn wouldn't go down too well.. that is for those who potentially thought of that.
Trips up against del Rio would be a good program. Hunter, in the position he is now in in his WWE career and this specific point in it, he can literally get over anyone he chooses, and Wade Barrett would be the perfect choice as well as del Rio. Just one feud where Triple H doesn't actually go over. He doesn't need it and never well at this point.
Any established star up against an upcoming star is what the WWE needs right now. To get those younger guys over, so you have the base go on with the talent into the future. Right now WWE is looking for new guys to settle into for the next 10 or so years, so it is key as to who is chosen for these roles. Kofi Kingston is one guy who is slowly getting to his spot, he is just boring and stale to me as a viewer now.

I'd also like to see Daniel Bryan vs. a heel Randy Orton.

Reaction score
Cena heel turn wouldn't go down too well.. that is for those who potentially thought of that.

Why not? He's already hated by the 18 and up demographic and every major market they go to, he's at least 50-50 with the audience. It wouldn't be hard for him to beat the shit out of some top faces, shit on the crowd and be the most over monster heel they've had since Kane in 98 and it would be the easiest way to cement some top spots for up and coming faces to go over heel Cena. Morrison for one and they could draw some good money with a face Orton-heel Cena match up. If it could be done with the ultimate face in Hogan, it can easily be done with someone already hated in Cena.

austinboy

Reaction score
Edge vs The Miz
Daniel Bryan vs Evan Bourne
CM Punk vs Sheamus

Just come to mind...

Axis

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk
Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio
John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio
John Cena vs The Undertaker
CM Punk vs Christian
CM Punk vs Evan Bourne
Edge vs Semi-truck

TBW

Reaction score
Why not? He's already hated by the 18 and up demographic and every major market they go to, he's at least 50-50 with the audience. It wouldn't be hard for him to beat the shit out of some top faces, shit on the crowd and be the most over monster heel they've had since Kane in 98 and it would be the easiest way to cement some top spots for up and coming faces to go over heel Cena. Morrison for one and they could draw some good money with a face Orton-heel Cena match up. If it could be done with the ultimate face in Hogan, it can easily be done with someone already hated in Cena.

But you don't see how much money the WWE will lose? He's their cash cow, and there's no way in hell Vince would take that risk. It's like Goldberg's heel turn in '00, it was a stupid idea and failed miserably.. mind you it wasn't well executed and was completed out of the blue. Nonetheless, the top selling babyface superstar being turned heel somehow in my eyes from a logic and business/revenue stand-point wouldn't go down as well as some would anticipate. Yes, 'smart marks' as some like to call them are hating on Cena because it's the cool thing to do by hating on the heel and not seeing how much this one person actually contributes and works endlessly and has sacrificed so much just to entertain people.. it's almost disrespectful to the millionth degree.

Still, it could be possible, in my opinion I don't think it would go well. And if it does happen and goes well, take me on my word and I will admit I'm wrong!