• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, October 30 2020: Hell In A Cell fallout!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Showstopper said:
Mox, I think that is more likely than it being a swerve also
That's still a swerve. The swerve is the first swerve he was faking so he can swerve you again. It's not that complicated though. Very likely he will turn on Roman again when he sees his moment.

Kross Rhodes

Ofc Jey looked miserable, he challenged the head and failed. I think Chris is right in that he's accepted his fate, but isn't happy about it.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Demo God said:
Ofc Jey looked miserable, he challenged the head and failed. I think Chris is right in that he's accepted his fate, but isn't happy about it.
i said that...? lol

Kross Rhodes

Whether or not he faked the firs segment, randomly turning without warning is swerve... that said, Chris says he saw the segment differently than you so it seems like you may have missed the warning.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
tbh im more surprised that jey made it into the SS team, i thought his main role would be having to do what roman said in the roman/randy match

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I loved SD tonight. Good shit, twist and turns. Allaya Mysterio confirmed her relationship with Buddy Murphy. Sasha's amazing promo. Bianca winning the match and also Jey turning heel in joining Roman Reigns. 6/10

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
i also wonder what they'll do with jimmy. i expect some kind of segment next week where jimmy is like "uce, what are you thinking?" or something