• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smackdown thread, October 30 2020: Hell In A Cell fallout!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
But you have been watching some GOAT movies lately, Showstopper so I can see why you'd have higher standards

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If you it made sense to you before you see it happen, it's not a swerve. They're supposed to blindside you with it.

Kross Rhodes

Not really. The setup the pieces from the very beginning and when Afa and Sika accepted Roman as the head, Jey needed to fall in line.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Y'all have fun debating this. I'm going to go and try and finish up Gossip Girl tonight. I'm on the last season and got 9 more to watch

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Swerves in wrestling have really been whored out. :lol Not every story needs one and it's not the only way to turn someone.

Kross Rhodes

Mox gets it. There's still a solid chances, Jey swerves us again, and he challenges Roman again later when he sees a weakness.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
i mean, jey did all that shit, but he didnt look happy about it. its not like he was palling around with roman and hugging him or anything

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
In the beginning of the show, he wasnt just saying he hated Reigns, he was basically crying and saying it very passionately.