Sky makes "dream" matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Canadian Dragon requests Kazuchika Okada vs. Bret Hart.

Kazuchika Okada vs. Bret Hart
31/01/2022

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada will be taking on Bret Hart up next, in a Normal Match.

Jerry Lawler: Come on! Let's see these guys go at it!

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada gets a hold of Bret Hart and locks on the Red Ink.

Jerry Lawler: At this point in the match, that hold could be devastating.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart winces in pain as Kazuchika Okada applies the pressure with the Red Ink.

Jerry Lawler: Bret Hart is trying to break out of the hold.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart gets to the ropes and gets out of the Red Ink.

Jerry Lawler: Nope. Bret Hart isn't ready to give up just yet.

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada tries for a Reverse Neckbreaker on Bret Hart and is successful.

Jerry Lawler: Kazuchika Okada hit that move full force!

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada attempts to take a breather, but Bret Hart doesn't let up and instead hits Kazuchika Okada with a European Uppercut.

Jerry Lawler: Kazuchika Okada is reeling after that one.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart struggles to break free, but is unsuccessful as Kazuchika Okada locks in the Cobra Clutch.

Jerry Lawler: Kazuchika Okada is just trying to wear Bret Hart down with that hold.

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada attempts to do some damage to Bret Hart with the Cobra Clutch.

Jerry Lawler: I don't know if Bret Hart can withstand the pain of this Cobra Clutch for too much longer.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart reaches out and grabs the ropes and the referee breaks the hold.

Jerry Lawler: That was a close one. I thought that Bret Hart was going to tap out.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart does some damage to Kazuchika Okada with that Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Nobody hits that Backhand Chop better than Bret Hart.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart measures up Kazuchika Okada and hits the Backhand Chop.

Jerry Lawler: Nobody hits that Backhand Chop better than Bret Hart.

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada drops down and goes for the cover on Bret Hart.

Jerry Lawler: I don't think that Kazuchika Okada has done enough damage to Bret Hart yet.

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada has Bret Hart's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada looks upset as Bret Hart kicks out of the pin.

Jerry Lawler: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart struggles to break free, but is unsuccessful as Kazuchika Okada locks in the Deep In Debt.

Jerry Lawler: Kazuchika Okada is trying to ground Bret Hart.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart feels the pressure as Kazuchika Okada has that Deep In Debt locked in.

Jerry Lawler: I don't think that Bret Hart can hold on here. This might be it.

Michael Cole: Kazuchika Okada applies the pressure on Bret Hart with that Deep In Debt.

Jerry Lawler: Bret Hart is in trouble here.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart desperately reaches for the ropes, but can't make it and is forced to tap out to the Deep In Debt!

Michael Cole: That Deep In Debt proved too much for Bret Hart and Kazuchika Okada comes out the victor in this match.

Jerry Lawler: Bret Hart is going to be feeling the effects of that Deep In Debt for a long time.

That's what happens when most of Okada's specials are submissions and the Body Damage system increases the strength of submissions

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Fiend Looch wanted to see Doink vs. Danhausen

Doink the Clown vs. Danhausen
30/03/2022

Jeremy Borash: We are all set for our next match as Doink the Clown goes head-to-head with Danhausen in a Normal Match.

Don Callis: Ring the bell! Let's get this thing started!

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown does some damage to Danhausen with that Front Kick.

Don Callis: Danhausen is dazed after that Front Kick.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown drops down and goes for the cover on Danhausen.

Don Callis: I don't know if going for a pin right now is a smart move by Doink the Clown.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown has Danhausen's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Don Callis: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown does some damage to Danhausen with that Clothesline.

Don Callis: That's a textbook Clothesline right there.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown is going for a pin here on Danhausen.

Don Callis: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Danhausen is weakened enough.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown has Danhausen's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen kicks out of the pin attempt.

Don Callis: Danhausen isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jeremy Borash: In one fluid motion, Danhausen hits Doink the Clown with that Second Rope Hurricanrana and then goes for the cover.

Don Callis: That's what is great about that Second Rope Hurricanrana.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen has Doink the Clown's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen can't keep Doink the Clown down as Doink the Clown is able to kick out.

Don Callis: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Jeremy Borash: In one fluid motion, Doink the Clown hits Danhausen with that Northern Lights Suplex and then goes for the cover.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown hit that move perfectly.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown looks upset as Danhausen kicks out of the pin.

Don Callis: Danhausen isn't going to be beat that easily.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen takes down Doink the Clown with that Pump Kick.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown is reeling after that one.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown hits Danhausen with that Clothesline.

Don Callis: Danhausen is reeling after that one.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen gets a hold of Doink the Clown and locks on the Cattle Mutilation.

Don Callis: At this point in the match, that hold could be devastating.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown winces in pain as Danhausen applies the pressure with the Cattle Mutilation.

Don Callis: That Cattle Mutilation isn't fun to be in. Doink the Clown has got to grab onto the ropes and get out of this hold before too much damage is done.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown gets to the ropes and gets out of the Cattle Mutilation.

Don Callis: Nope. Doink the Clown isn't ready to give up just yet.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen does some damage to Doink the Clown with that Overhand Punch.

Don Callis: I don't know if Danhausen got all of that Overhand Punch.

Jeremy Borash: It looks like Danhausen is going for a pin.

Don Callis: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Doink the Clown is weakened enough.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen has Doink the Clown's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown kicks out of the pin attempt.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown still has a lot of fight left.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown gets hit by Doink the Clown with an Overhand Punch.

Don Callis: That's a textbook Overhand Punch right there.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown hits Danhausen with that Overhand Punch.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown hit that move full force!

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen gets hit by Danhausen with a Front Kick.

Don Callis: Nobody hits that Front Kick better than Doink the Clown.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen measures up Doink the Clown and hits the Superkick.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen measures up Doink the Clown and hits the Overhand Punch.

Don Callis: Great move.

Don Callis: I don't know if Doink the Clown is going to be able to put Danhausen away just yet.

Jeremy Borash: TWO!

Don Callis: Danhausen has got to kick out here or this one could be over.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Doink the Clown's pin attempt.

Don Callis: Danhausen still has a lot of fight left.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen tries for a Front Kick on Doink the Clown and is successful.

Jeremy Borash: It looks like Danhausen is going for a pin.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown might not be worn down enough yet.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown shoots a shoulder up and gets out of Danhausen's pin attempt.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown still has a lot of fight left.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen takes down Doink the Clown with that Overhand Punch.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen hits Doink the Clown with the Second Rope Hurricanrana and goes right for a cover.

Don Callis: That's what is great about that Second Rope Hurricanrana.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown has got to kick out here or this one could be over.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown shoves Danhausen off and breaks out of the pin.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown isn't out of this one yet.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown takes down Danhausen with that Swinging Neckbreaker.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown catches Danhausen by surprise with a Swinging Neckbreaker.

Don Callis: That's a nice Swinging Neckbreaker.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen catches Doink the Clown by surprise with a Missile Dropkick.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown catches Danhausen by surprise with a Swinging Neckbreaker.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown does one of the best Swinging Neckbreakers that I have ever seen.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen tries for a Missile Dropkick on Doink the Clown and is successful.

Don Callis: I don't know if Danhausen got all of that Missile Dropkick.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen hits the Second Rope Hurricanrana and catches Doink the Clown in a pin.

Don Callis: Impressive move right there.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown has got to kick out here or this one could be over.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Don Callis: I thought that this one might have been over, but I guess that I was wrong.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown drops down and goes for the cover on Danhausen.

Don Callis: Danhausen might not be completely worn out yet.

Don Callis: Danhausen isn't out of this one yet.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown takes down Danhausen with that Front Kick.

Don Callis: Danhausen is reeling after that one.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown gets hit with that Second Rope Hurricanrana and then pinned to the mat by Danhausen.

Don Callis: Danhausen is taking it to Doink the Clown.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Don Callis: Doink the Clown isn't out of this one yet.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown does some damage to Danhausen with that Overhand Punch.

Jeremy Borash: It looks like Doink the Clown is going for a pin.

Don Callis: I don't know if Doink the Clown is going to be able to put Danhausen away just yet.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen kicks out of the pin attempt.

Don Callis: No! That wasn't enough to put Danhausen away.

Jeremy Borash: Doink the Clown measures up Danhausen and hits the Front Kick.

Don Callis: I don't know if Doink the Clown got all of that Front Kick.

Don Callis: Danhausen isn't out of this one yet.

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen hits the Second Rope Hurricanrana on Doink the Clown turns it into a pinning combination.

Don Callis: Danhausen is taking it to Doink the Clown.

Don Callis: I think that Danhausen might have Doink the Clown beat here.

Jeremy Borash: THREE! That's it!

Jeremy Borash: Danhausen gets the three-count and the referee calls for the bell.

Don Callis: Doink the Clown just fell victim to that Second Rope Hurricanrana.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I've now expanded the roster by 20 wrestlers for a total of 461. The new stars are:

Abdullah the Butcher
Andre the Giant
Baron Corbin
Big Boss Man
Brian Knobbs
Brian Pillman
Crush
David Flair
Haku
Jerry Sags
Johnny Gargano
Katsuyori Shibata
Kidd Bandit
Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Original Tiger Mask
Pete Dunne
Rikidozan
Stan Hansen
WALTER
Yoshi Tatsu

Remember, I can add anyone at any time, so feel free to request beyond the current roster. Just thought you should know in case you wanted to request that any of the new blood face anyone else.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay, we've got MJF vs. Abdullah from @Fiend Looch

Maxwell Jacob Friedman vs. Abdullah the Butcher
30/03/2022

Mike Tenay: Up next we have Maxwell Jacob Friedman taking on Abdullah the Butcher in a Normal Match.

Don West: This should be an exciting match.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher attempts to take a breather, but Maxwell Jacob Friedman doesn't let up and instead hits Abdullah the Butcher with a Double Cross.

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman does one of the best Double Crosss that I have ever seen.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman measures up Abdullah the Butcher and hits the Overhand Punch.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher is reeling after that one.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman drops down and goes for the cover on Abdullah the Butcher.

Don West: I don't think that Maxwell Jacob Friedman has done enough damage to Abdullah the Butcher yet.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman has Abdullah the Butcher's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman can't keep Abdullah the Butcher down as Abdullah the Butcher is able to kick out.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher still has a lot of fight left.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman is going for a pin here on Abdullah the Butcher.

Don West: I don't think that Maxwell Jacob Friedman has done enough damage to Abdullah the Butcher yet.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman has Abdullah the Butcher's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman looks upset as Abdullah the Butcher kicks out of the pin.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher still has a lot of fight left.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher gets hit with a Double Cross by Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Don West: That Double Cross was executed perfectly.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher gets hit with an Elbow Smash by Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Mike Tenay: It looks like Abdullah the Butcher is going for a pin.

Don West: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Maxwell Jacob Friedman is weakened enough.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher has Maxwell Jacob Friedman's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher looks upset as Maxwell Jacob Friedman kicks out of the pin.

Don West: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher tries for a Judo Throw on Maxwell Jacob Friedman and is successful.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher does one of the best Judo Throws that I have ever seen.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher gets hit with a Knee Drop Armbreaker by Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman hit that move full force!

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher measures up Maxwell Jacob Friedman and hits the Throat Thrust.

Don West: I don't know if Abdullah the Butcher got all of that Throat Thrust.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman tries for an Overhand Punch on Abdullah the Butcher and is successful.

Don West: I don't know if Maxwell Jacob Friedman got all of that Overhand Punch.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman hits Abdullah the Butcher with that Double Cross.

Don West: That Double Cross was executed perfectly.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman tries to counter, but to no avail as Abdullah the Butcher hits the Forearm Club.

Don West: That's a textbook Forearm Club right there.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman measures up Abdullah the Butcher and hits the Double Cross.

Don West: Nobody hits that Double Cross better than Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman hits Abdullah the Butcher with that Elbow Smash.

Don West: Nobody hits that Elbow Smash better than Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher drops down and goes for the cover on Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Don West: I don't think that Abdullah the Butcher has done enough damage to Maxwell Jacob Friedman yet.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher has Maxwell Jacob Friedman's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman still has a lot of fight left.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman takes down Abdullah the Butcher with that Overhand Punch.

Don West: That's a nice Overhand Punch.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman tries for a Heatseeker on Abdullah the Butcher and is successful.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman gets hit by Maxwell Jacob Friedman with a Falling Headbutt.

Don West: I don't know if Abdullah the Butcher got all of that Falling Headbutt.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher hits Maxwell Jacob Friedman with the Bottom Rope Splash and goes right for a cover.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher hit that move perfectly.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher can't keep Maxwell Jacob Friedman down as Maxwell Jacob Friedman is able to kick out.

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman isn't going to be beat that easily.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher goes for the cover on Maxwell Jacob Friedman and hooks the leg.

Don West: I don't know if Abdullah the Butcher is going to be able to put Maxwell Jacob Friedman away just yet.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman isn't going to be beat that easily.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman drops down and goes for the cover on Abdullah the Butcher.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher might not be worn down enough yet.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher kicks out of the pin attempt.

Don West: I thought that this one might have been over, but I guess that I was wrong.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman gets hit by Maxwell Jacob Friedman with a Throat Thrust.

Don West: That's a nice Throat Thrust.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher drops down and goes for the cover on Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman might not be worn down enough yet.

Don West: No! That wasn't enough to put Maxwell Jacob Friedman away.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman tries for a Double Cross on Abdullah the Butcher and is successful.

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman hit that move full force!

Mike Tenay: It looks like Maxwell Jacob Friedman might be getting ready for the Salt of the Earth.

Don West: I think that it's only a matter of time before Abdullah the Butcher becomes just another victim of the Salt of the Earth.

Mike Tenay: There it is! Maxwell Jacob Friedman has got Abdullah the Butcher locked in that Salt of the Earth!

Don West: No one escapes from Maxwell Jacob Friedman's Salt of the Earth.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher winces in pain as Maxwell Jacob Friedman applies the pressure with the Salt of the Earth.

Don West: I don't know if Abdullah the Butcher can withstand the pain of this Salt of the Earth for too much longer.

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher gets to the ropes and gets out of the Salt of the Earth.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher gets out of that Salt of the Earth, but think that the damage might have already been done.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman tries for an Elbow Smash on Abdullah the Butcher and is successful.

Don West: Abdullah the Butcher is dazed after that Elbow Smash.

Mike Tenay: Maxwell Jacob Friedman tries to counter, but to no avail as Abdullah the Butcher hits the Forearm Club.

Don West: That's a textbook Forearm Club right there.

Mike Tenay: It looks like Maxwell Jacob Friedman is going for a pin.

Don West: It looks like this might be the end of the line for Abdullah the Butcher.

Mike Tenay: TWO!

Don West: This match is over. There is no way that Abdullah the Butcher is going to be able to kick out here.

Mike Tenay: THREE! That's it!

Mike Tenay: Abdullah the Butcher wasn't able to kick out of the Forearm Club and the winner of this match is going to be Maxwell Jacob Friedman.

Don West: Maxwell Jacob Friedman picks up another win.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Looks like a five star classic... they pulled it off, those mad men :proud

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Too damn good.

giphy.gif

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Giant Gonzalez vs. THE YETAY

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Giant Gonzalez vs. THE YETAY
Giant Gonzalez vs. The Yeti
31/03/2022

Tony Schiavone: We are all set for our next match as Giant Gonzalez goes head-to-head with The Yeti in a Normal Match.

Mark Madden: Come on! Let's see these guys go at it!

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti is going for a pin here on Giant Gonzalez.

Mark Madden: It might not be too smart to go for a pin just yet. I don't think that Giant Gonzalez is weakened enough.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti has Giant Gonzalez's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti can't keep Giant Gonzalez down as Giant Gonzalez is able to kick out.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez isn't going to be beat that easily.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti drops down and goes for the cover on Giant Gonzalez.

Mark Madden: I don't think that The Yeti has done enough damage to Giant Gonzalez yet.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti has Giant Gonzalez's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Mark Madden: It might have been a little too early to go for a pin there.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez does some damage to The Yeti with that Forearm Club.

Mark Madden: I don't know if Giant Gonzalez got all of that Forearm Club.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez tries for a Forearm Smash on The Yeti and is successful.

Mark Madden: Great move.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti gets hit by The Yeti with a Headbutt.

Mark Madden: That's a textbook Headbutt right there.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti gets hit with a Headbutt by Giant Gonzalez.

Mark Madden: I don't know if Giant Gonzalez got all of that Headbutt.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti attempts to take a breather, but Giant Gonzalez doesn't let up and instead hits The Yeti with a Forearm Club.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez does one of the best Forearm Clubs that I have ever seen.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti hits Giant Gonzalez with that Military Press Slam.

Mark Madden: That's a textbook Military Press Slam right there.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez tries to counter, but to no avail as The Yeti hits the Forearm Club.

Mark Madden: Nobody hits that Forearm Club better than The Yeti.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez gets hit by Giant Gonzalez with a Biel Throw.

Mark Madden: Nobody hits that Biel Throw better than The Yeti.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez attempts to take a breather, but The Yeti doesn't let up and instead hits Giant Gonzalez with a Two-Handed Chokeslam.

Mark Madden: That's a nice Two-Handed Chokeslam.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti hits Giant Gonzalez with that Forearm Club.

Mark Madden: That's a nice Forearm Club.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez does some damage to The Yeti with that Overhead Chop.

Mark Madden: The Yeti is reeling after that one.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti tries to counter, but to no avail as Giant Gonzalez hits the Headbutt.

Tony Schiavone: It looks like The Yeti is going for a pin.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez might not be worn down enough yet.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti can't keep Giant Gonzalez down as Giant Gonzalez is able to kick out.

Mark Madden: I don't know if The Yeti is going to be able to put Giant Gonzalez away just yet.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez kicks out of the pin attempt.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez goes for the cover on The Yeti and hooks the leg.

Mark Madden: I don't think that Giant Gonzalez has done enough damage to The Yeti yet.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez has The Yeti's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez can't keep The Yeti down as The Yeti is able to kick out.

Mark Madden: The Yeti still has a lot of fight left.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti measures up Giant Gonzalez and hits the Two-Handed Chokeslam.

Mark Madden: Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez measures up The Yeti and hits the Headbutt.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti drops down and goes for the cover on Giant Gonzalez.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez might not be completely worn out yet.

Tony Schiavone: TWO!

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez has got to kick out here or this one could be over.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez shoots a shoulder up and gets out of The Yeti's pin attempt.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez isn't out of this one yet.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez might not be completely worn out yet.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez shoots a shoulder up and gets out of The Yeti's pin attempt.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez isn't out of this one yet.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez gets hit by Giant Gonzalez with a Stalling Suplex.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti tries for a Biel Throw on Giant Gonzalez and is successful.

Mark Madden: Nobody hits that Biel Throw better than The Yeti.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez does some damage to The Yeti with that Gorilla Press Slam.

Mark Madden: Nobody hits that Gorilla Press Slam better than Giant Gonzalez.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez takes down The Yeti with that Overhead Chop.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti measures up Giant Gonzalez and hits the Headbutt.

Mark Madden: I don't know if The Yeti got all of that Headbutt.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez tries to counter, but to no avail as The Yeti hits the Biel Throw.

Mark Madden: That Biel Throw was executed perfectly.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti hits Giant Gonzalez with that Military Press Slam.

Mark Madden: I don't know if The Yeti got all of that Military Press Slam.

Tony Schiavone: With Giant Gonzalez weakened, it looks like The Yeti might be getting ready to go for the Bearhug of Doom.

Mark Madden: Things aren't looking too good for Giant Gonzalez here.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti tries for a Forearm Club on Giant Gonzalez and is successful.

Mark Madden: The Yeti hit that move full force!

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti tries to counter, but to no avail as Giant Gonzalez hits the Overhead Chop.

Mark Madden: That Overhead Chop was executed perfectly.

Tony Schiavone: Giant Gonzalez sets The Yeti up and locks in the Choke Hold.

Mark Madden: That's an impressive hold.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti feels the effects of the Choke Hold as Giant Gonzalez applies the pressure.

Mark Madden: The Yeti has got to try and grab the ropes to break out of this hold.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti grabs the ropes and the referee forces Giant Gonzalez to let go of the Choke Hold.

Mark Madden: That Choke Hold wasn't going to put The Yeti away just yet.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti does some damage to Giant Gonzalez with that Forearm Club.

Mark Madden: I don't know if The Yeti got all of that Forearm Club.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti hits Giant Gonzalez with that Pendulum Backbreaker.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez is reeling after that one.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti catches Giant Gonzalez by surprise with a Stalling Suplex.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez is dazed after that Stalling Suplex.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti attempts to take a breather, but Giant Gonzalez doesn't let up and instead hits The Yeti with a Forearm Club.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti reaches out and grabs a hold of Giant Gonzalez, locking in that devastating Bearhug of Doom.

Mark Madden: Giant Gonzalez has got to get to the ropes somehow.

Tony Schiavone: The Yeti just knocked Giant Gonzalez out cold and this match is over.

Mark Madden: Yeah, that Bearhug of Doom did the trick.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Time to strike up a bit of interest - there will be a 32-Team Weirdest Tag Team Tournament Ever! I've noticed I've been adding quite a few tag teams recently, so - what's a few more? The first 16 teams will be decided from my existing roster (which has now grown to 486) and the others will be chosen by you (if enough people post, that is). So: your first 16 entrants!
  • Beer Money (James Storm/Robert Roode)
  • Gymini (Mike Shane/Todd Shane)
  • Hardcore Chair Swingin' Freaks (Axl Rotten/Balls Mahoney)
  • Men on a Mission (Mo/Viscera)
  • Miracle Violence Connection (Terry Gordy/Steve Williams)
  • Mumbai Cats (Leopard/Puma)
  • Paul London & Brian Kendrick
  • Rich Swann & Willie Mack
  • S.A.T. (Joel Maximo/Jose Maximo)
  • The Colons (Primo/Epico)
  • The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson/Doc Gallows)
  • The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin)
  • The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs/Jerry Sags)
  • The Pitbulls (Gary Wolfe/Anthony Durante)
  • The Rock & Roll Express (Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson)
  • The Wild Samoans (Afa/Sika)
As you can see, I deliberately went for mostly leftfield choices to add to the bizarre factor, and mostly because I predicted more famous tag teams would be picked anyway. So now, it's your turn. Choose any male tag teams from wrestling's history (ideal entrants will be at a certain level of obscurity). 1 at a time please, though feel free to add another if no one else is picking or a while.

@Chris @The Fourth Wall @Canadian Dragon @Fiend Looch @Grim Theft Auto tagging the followers of this thread

Reactions: Chris

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Good news... VEER has come to the Nexus. The latest wave brings the total roster up to 520:

Akira Maeda
Antonio Inoki
Ax
Barry Windham
Bo Dallas
Brian Lee
Fuego del Sol
Giant Silva
Kurrgan
Mustafa Ali
Nailz
Naoya Ogawa
nZo
Shanky
Smash
Super Dragon
The Wall
Veer Mahaan
W. Morrissey
Yokozuna

Let me know if you want to see matches involving any of these. Also, the tag team suggestion thing is still open.

Reactions: Chris

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Super Dragon v nZo

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Super Dragon v nZo
yep

Super Dragon vs. nZo
29/04/2022

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon will be taking on nZo up next, in a Normal Match.

Bobby Heenan: Let's get this match underway!

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo catches Super Dragon by surprise with a Enzuigiri.

Bobby Heenan: nZo does one of the best Enzuigiris that I have ever seen.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo hits Super Dragon with that Dropsault.

Bobby Heenan: nZo hit that move full force!

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo takes down Super Dragon with that Realest Combination.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo tries for a Dropsault on Super Dragon and is successful.

Bobby Heenan: That's a nice Dropsault.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo does some damage to Super Dragon with that Enzuigiri.

Bobby Heenan: nZo does one of the best Enzuigiris that I have ever seen.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo hits the Air Enzo on Super Dragon turns it into a pinning combination.

Bobby Heenan: That's what is great about that Air Enzo.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo has Super Dragon's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon shoots a shoulder up and gets out of nZo's pin attempt.

Bobby Heenan: Super Dragon isn't going to be beat that easily.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon hits the Dragon Twister and catches nZo in a pin.

Bobby Heenan: Super Dragon hit that move perfectly.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon has nZo's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon can't keep nZo down as nZo is able to kick out.

Bobby Heenan: nZo isn't going to be beat that easily.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon hits nZo with that Curb Stomp.

Bobby Heenan: Nobody hits that Curb Stomp better than Super Dragon.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo does some damage to Super Dragon with that Enzuigiri.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo catches Super Dragon by surprise with a Dropkick.

Bobby Heenan: That's a nice Dropkick.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon tries for a Dropsault on nZo and is successful.

Bobby Heenan: That's a nice Dropsault.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo gets hit with that Dragon Bomb and then pinned to the mat by Super Dragon.

Bobby Heenan: That's what is great about that Dragon Bomb.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon has nZo's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Gorilla Monsoon: TWO!

Bobby Heenan: nZo has got to kick out here or this one could be over.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon looks upset as nZo kicks out of the pin.

Bobby Heenan: nZo isn't going to be beat that easily.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon gets hit by Super Dragon with a Baseball Punch.

Bobby Heenan: That's a textbook Baseball Punch right there.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon hits nZo with that UFO Kick.

Bobby Heenan: That's a nice UFO Kick.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo tries to counter, but to no avail as Super Dragon hits the Dropkick.

Bobby Heenan: Nobody hits that Dropkick better than Super Dragon.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon gets hit with a Realest Combination by nZo.

Bobby Heenan: Super Dragon is reeling after that one.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo is going for a pin here on Super Dragon.

Bobby Heenan: Super Dragon might not be completely worn out yet.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo has Super Dragon's shoulders pinned to the mat and the referee starts the count. ONE!

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon gets a shoulder up and breaks out of the pin attempt!

Bobby Heenan: I thought that this one might have been over, but I guess that I was wrong.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo takes down Super Dragon with that Dropsault.

Bobby Heenan: That Dropsault was executed perfectly.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo catches Super Dragon by surprise with a Dropkick.

Bobby Heenan: nZo does one of the best Dropkicks that I have ever seen.

Gorilla Monsoon: I think that nZo is setting Super Dragon up for the JawdonZo.

Bobby Heenan: Super Dragon could be in trouble here.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo takes down Super Dragon with that Dropsault.

Bobby Heenan: Super Dragon is reeling after that one.

Gorilla Monsoon: We could see the JawdonZo here! There it is! nZo hits Super Dragon with the JawdonZo!

Bobby Heenan: It's over! No one gets up from the JawdonZo.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon tries to counter, but to no avail as nZo hits the Dropkick.

Bobby Heenan: That's a textbook Dropkick right there.

Gorilla Monsoon: nZo hits Super Dragon with that Dropsault.

Bobby Heenan: I figured that nZo would be going for the JawdonZo here.

Gorilla Monsoon: Super Dragon isn't going to be able to get up from that and nZo is going to be declared the winner of this bout.

Bobby Heenan: I guess that tonight was just nZo's night.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler