Sid Vicious speaks of possible WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I don't have to twist anything you say it all in black and white....

I say Sid is as useless as Khali, your response is Khali is horriable, Sid had great matches with HBK in 1994. Where did I twist what you said? You compared Sid of 94 to Khali of 07. I'm comparing Sid of 07 to Khali of 07.

Show me where I've twisted my story, you won't find it. I maintain my opinion that Sid is as useless and Khali and that there is no difference between one or the other.

If anyone is twisting words its you. You claim my opinion is based on hate for Sid and that I can't be convinced just because I'm a Super Mod? Well then I may agree because that was a pretty unintelligent arguement. Because its not like I've convinced you either. You seem to think this is a hate on for Sid or maybe you think its just that I hate you. Its neither. You have your opinion, I have mine, not sure why you can't see it as that and instead decide to claim its all about my position on this board. Super Mod or not I would still be having the same conversation with you. Deal with it. Not everyone thinks Sid is great.

Reaction score
I don't have to twist anything you say it all in black and white....

I say Sid is as useless as Khali, your response is Khali is horriable, Sid had great matches with HBK in 1994. Where did I twist what you said? You compared Sid of 94 to Khali of 07. I'm comparing Sid of 07 to Khali of 07.

Show me where I've twisted my story, you won't find it. I maintain my opinion that Sid is as useless and Khali and that there is no difference between one or the other.

If anyone is twisting words its you. You claim my opinion is based on hate for Sid and that I can't be convinced just because I'm a Super Mod? Well then I may agree because that was a pretty unintelligent arguement. Because its not like I've convinced you either. You seem to think this is a hate on for Sid or maybe you think its just that I hate you. Its neither. You have your opinion, I have mine, not sure why you can't see it as that and instead decide to claim its all about my position on this board. Super Mod or not I would still be having the same conversation with you. Deal with it. Not everyone thinks Sid is great.

I don't think you hate me...lol. Grow up this is a internet forum....lol. I've bolded where you are twisting my words, I don't think Sid is great. I said he put on some great matches with HBK and possibly Kevin Nash or Taker. I just thought your comparison to Khali was a bad one. You are a Sid hater because when we originally started discussing this you told me all about why Sid used to be bad and didn't once mention what he'd be like today. Then that CMS guy came in and agreed with me and you changed your story to be Sid vs. Khali 07.

This Guy

Dude, your so full of crap it ain't even funny anymore. You stated that I didn't mention Sid of the present until after CMS but in my very first post I said this.

^^how could it be, it was from this past weeks edition of the LAW

Lets not forget how pissed Arn Anderson was when WCW rehired him as he was fired from WCW for stabbing Anderson with a pair of scissors. You think him coming back to WWE would sit well with Anderson?

Anyone who thinks Sid would be good is never allowed to bitch about Khali again, because in my eyes, there really is no difference.

That right there in the bold is me saying Sid of today wouldn't be any better then Khali. You accuse me of twisting your words yet you ignore mine all together. Your response though on the other hand was this...

Give me a break, while Sid wasn't the greatest wrestler he could put on a hell of a better match then khali. I seem to remember him convincingly tapping out to the crippler crossface in this famous match i saw once :wassat:

Khali makes everyone look bad, go back to that match between Sid and HBK in about 94 and you'll see why Khali and him are no comparison.

See you've been wrong right from the start. Your only counter was to compare Sid from the past vs. Khali of the present. Where did I do that first? Thats why I have never twisted your words. I've argued the same point since day one. But since you brought up Sid's past thats where the arguement went. And I don't think Sid was great because as I said although thats what the fans wanted back then, I did not. I've never been a fan of the big men. You say you never mentioned Sid of the present, and that you are right on. I did though, and its right there in black and white, yet you choose to ignore that fact don't you.

Again, you don't seem to get that this is not personal. You are now telling me to grow up? explain to me how I have not been acting grown up? And why do you keep insisting that I'm a Sid hater? Because I wasn't a fan of his work that makes me a hater? Please, now who needs to grow up? I'm a Sid hater because when you brought up, I argued that sid of the past sucked? Yes I did, because thats what you brought up first and thats what I believe. Where have I changed my opinion? You still haven't found it. There have been no changes to my story, but you sure seem to be conviently leaving out parts to try and make it seem that way. Good job.

Reaction score
I'll remember not to bother wasting my time with people like you in the future. You obviously have way too much time on your hands to type a big paragraph like that. I've made the point I wanted to make, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you like a little kid. Again, grow up buddy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll remember not to bother wasting my time with people like you in the future. You obviously have way too much time on your hands to type a big paragraph like that. I've made the point I wanted to make, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you like a little kid. Again, grow up buddy.

Nice to see you conceded defeat in the arguement. Next time you could be a little more gracious about it.

Also, as a side to TG. This is what happens when you try and have rational discussions with people on the "current worst members" list

Travis40

lol Monkey...this is pretty much a stupid thread, we knew about this news a long, long time ago.

This Guy

Nice to see you conceded defeat in the arguement. Next time you could be a little more gracious about it.

Also, as a side to TG. This is what happens when you try and have rational discussions with people on the "current worst members" list

What Monkey said. But to imply I have too much time on my hands because I wrote a longer response is pretty idiotic. Bottom line is I proved that I had not changed my story as you kept claiming. But your right don't waste your time if you can't prove your point. Because in a discussion or arguement as you call it, which you started by the way when you said my view was wrong about Sid, is what this place is all about, and if your not here to discuss/debate (because I was discussing and debating, not arguing, there is a difference, but I will confess they do get easily confused and the wrong word tends to get used.) topics that are brought up, then why the hell are you even on this forum? I've acted completely grown up in these entire thread, and just like every other claim you've made about me, you've failed to prove that I haven't.

On a side note....I didn't even realize he was on that list Monkey, but I'm starting to see why if he can't discuss and debate a wrestling topic on a wrestling discussion forum without being a cry baby saying he is to mature to be arguing.

Reaction score
Well actually I know how this forum stuff works, I've been on forums before. You get asshole respected members with a million posts & pictures in their avatars and nice signatures to look 'cool' to their e-friends who live in the same country. You ridicule newbs and gang up on them and give them neg rep like little kids and send them to some bad members list for having a different opinion then most or for disagreeing with one of these so called respected members or moderators. Then you never get any good new members because people like this drive them away and eventually the forum dies because all the old people grow out of it and move on. I know exactly how it works and this is the same as any other one I've ever been on.

This Guy

How very opinionated of you. Monkey and I may be from the same country but when he first got here, we were bitter enemies. I've come to respect him, because he has a very clear view of his beliefs (or lack there of) and he stands by them. I don't know anyone here though with a million posts or a million avatars. I've been using the same avatar since day one and I use it because I'm a fan of Gregory Helms, nothing more. And my signature is pretty boring. If your refering to Monkey, everyone on this forum has dumb stupid/funny pictures really except for a small minority...last I checked no one hates on the ones that have no signatures. As for being on a bad list for a different opinion, I can't speak for why Monkey has you on that list. I didn't put you there. It was a list of his own creation. I only agree with you being on it because instead of just saying, "Hey you know what, you got your opinion I got mine, lets just agree to disagree" you decided to tell me I was being childish by arguing. But an arguement or a debate, is really what his place is all about. And then when you were called on it by not 1 but 2 members of the staff, suddenly that must mean we like to gang up on newbs as you called it. I never once neg repped you. I would never neg rep anyone for a difference of opinion on a wrestling related topic.

And just to show how foolish your statement was, Peepshow is not a staff member, and a huge TNA fan. I prefer WWE. Yet the two of us get along just fine and when discussing TNA vs. WWE sometimes we agree on somethings, and sometimes we 100% disagree with eachother. And like I did with you, we debate it here and on MSN. However I still respect his opinion despite not agreeing with it. As I believe he does with me. When Peepshow talked about how great a certain match was, that I thought absolutely sucked I did not neg rep him. Instead I discussed it. Thats what we do here. But obviously your way too mature for all of that so go ahead take a hike if you think this place is so corrupt and sucks. We don't really need you to be honest. This place will still be around for a long time after your gone.