Sid Vicious speaks of possible WWE return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

During a Sunday night conversation on Live Audio Wrestling, former WCW and WWF superstar Sid Vicious confirmed rumors that he is hoping for a return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Vicious, 47, said he had been in talks with Vince McMahon. "We have been talking for awhile now, and we are trying to get things worked out." When asked about TNA, Vicious said the company is unable to help him reach his many goals including wrestling in front of 80,000 fans again.

Source: Gerweck.net

If he does return, a run in Smackdown would be awesome. They are in need of a big heel and I think he can put a decent match and feud with Batista, and obviously with Taker

CenaMark54

I'd love to see him come back as Sid Justice and face Edge at a lower profile PPV. Basically just to see Edge make fun of him.

wrestlingkane13

Reaction score
WWE would never bring him back he's too risky let alone demanding

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Again let me remind you people...

- He shat himself in the ring

- Insulted Himself in a promo

- Botched big time snapping his leg

- & to finish it off, he goes into a bar and threatens someone with a squeegee!

Seriously, the guy's a complete tard. To think that he could be the "Next big thing" is laughable. Over-rated!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
^ Well, i guess not. But still, i don't think there has ever been a more clumsy person as him. He started over in the middle of a LIVE promo! lol

This Guy

^^how could it be, it was from this past weeks edition of the LAW

Lets not forget how pissed Arn Anderson was when WCW rehired him as he was fired from WCW for stabbing Anderson with a pair of scissors. You think him coming back to WWE would sit well with Anderson?

Anyone who thinks Sid would be good is never allowed to bitch about Khali again, because in my eyes, there really is no difference.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
It would be cool if he came back i never actually saw him in the wwe cause i dident watch at the time.

Wrestling Station

but aren't we forgetting something here? it says that he is 47 years old. Im not sure if he is in good shape to wrestle. Plus i think he is too rusty to get back to the ring.

He would be a good edition if he only interfers and make Blue promos as usual for us to laugh, and get to start a new faction would be great.
The blueberry Faction would be:
Sid
Snitsky
Festus
Big Daddy V

Mr. Mat

Lets not forget how pissed Arn Anderson was when WCW rehired him as he was fired from WCW for stabbing Anderson with a pair of scissors. You think him coming back to WWE would sit well with Anderson?

Anyone who thinks Sid would be good is never allowed to bitch about Khali again, because in my eyes, there really is no difference.

no not this news i read ages ago that he said he was comming back

Reaction score
^^yeah I read this a while back I remember....I'm thinking it's like Kurt Angle and UFC a lot of talk but nothing really happening

CenaMark54

Khali is better on the mic. Besides that there is really no difference.

Reaction score
Give me a break, while Sid wasn't the greatest wrestler he could put on a hell of a better match then khali. I seem to remember him convincingly tapping out to the crippler crossface in this famous match i saw once :wassat:

Khali makes everyone look bad, go back to that match between Sid and HBK in about 94 and you'll see why Khali and him are no comparison.

This Guy

^^That had nothing to do with Sid's talent, that was all due to the talent of one Chris Benoit. And it doesn't matter. You could be the most talentless hack...it doesn't take talent to tap out.