• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sick and Tired of the Activity Around Here

3lions

You just can't help but make comments to try and get a reaction form me can you? The thread is about the CURRENT ME scene on Raw (and SD!), not about who DESERVES to be in the ME scene. I knew some people would argue the fact that Benoit/Finlay/Kane/etc. should be in the ME scene, but they're not, so I made the point.

If you don't like my posts, or have a problem with them, then ignore them. I've had enough of your sarcastic comments towards me. I have continued to ignore you since my long-ass post about you last week, and don't wish to discuss you again.

End of. Back to topic.

C4

^ What a Statement, shutting everyone's Mouth once and for all.
Ohhhh...

Nitro vs Cena would be terrible. Orton vs Cena is possible but I would love to see a Punk vs Cena feud with Cena being the heel.

phantomgerald

cena will not turn heel so soon. he's their most marketable guy and they wouldn't just turn him heel and lose all that merchandise sales

Kaedon

The WWE is in a very unique position right now. Right now, who is in the main event scene on both brands? Edge, Batista, Cena, Orton, Khali. Of these wrestlers, the "veteran" is Edge, who is fairly new to the ME scene himself. This is the first time in a LONG TIME that all rooks are carrying the WWE banner. I dont think you need to move anyone because this is the perfect way to see if the rookies can actually carry the torch for the WWE.

3lions

There is one thing that hasn't happened so far ... Cena hasn't suffered any injuries (which require him to take time off). If Cena were to get injured, then the face of WWE would change. I'm not saying I want him to get injured, but it's likely to happen against guys like Khali.

Wrestling Station

As 3lions mentioned, Cena should take time off..
The new draft will change the face of WWE, as well as the injured guys when they come back, such as; Triple H, BookerT, HBK, Kennedy, Mysterio.. would be great.

But the thing is, If guys like Punk would join SD!, i would say bye bye to Raw as Punk is dragging alot of fans and this is the thing WWE are trying to use wisely and take advantage of from Punk.

Fatal 55

Kaedon's right...

There's no reason to move anybody at the moment.

Smackdown's loaded with talent so theyve got no problem.
RAW however is in maybe a bit of a tight situation, That's why they should push guys like Orton, who'se got a kinda alterd gimmick now. Guys like carliton who have been on the brink of the ME for years now. And before you know it guys like Booker T & Kennedy will be back to fill in the gaps which would be handy.

JJdaBuckeye

Its funny, because before Henry came back, and Edge switched, everyone was saying that Raw had everyone, and SD! had nobody.

I'd somewhat agree that SD has it all and Raw nothing. But they are pretty much equal. If Raw used their younger and mid-card stars better, nobody would be saying this. I think this might be the third time we've seen Carlito vs. Flair. Its usually Carlito vs. Masters or Flair. They need to shake it up. Give Flair the mentor role to Cena possibly, have Carlito fued with a young talent, maybe Santino Marella. Get Khali and Umaga out of the Main Event scene. I like them as enforcers for Shane and Vince, but, frankly, I'm tired of them. Have Cena fued with Orton, with Flair as Cena's mentor or manager or something. Carlito fued with Santino. Then Hardy Boys vs. Cryme Tyme. I also wouldnt mind seeing a combined Tag Title, and have Hardy Boys vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Duece and Domino or something. Then just wait for HHH and HBK and put them in the Main Event scene. Get HBK the title, have him fued with Orton. HBK puts Orton over, Orton gets championship. By that time, Maybe Carltio will be a main eventer. Have him fued with HHH for the #1 Contenders match (maybe throw on HBK in there, he wants his re-match)

On SD!: Keep Edge as champ. Have Batista and Edge fued for title. Swtich hands every now and then. Have Kane and MArk Henry fued. Mark Henry dominates Kane for a few weeks. Undertaker comes out to help Kane. They become BoD again. Then announce they're going for Tag Titles. Have them in the Tag Title scene (hopefully combined titles, that way bigger popularity and publicity). Chris Benoit and King Booker and MVP fued for US Championship. Helms vs. Mysterio vs. ? for Cruiserweight. Have Mr. Kennedy jump back and forth between Main event and upper mid-carder. Batista finally start to dominate Edge. Edge gets fed-up, and teams up with Kennedy. They take out Batista backstage before a No Holds Barred Championship match. Edge comes out to the ring, says some stuff about no match, Kennedy runs out, gets in a fight with Edge. They fued for some time.

I, personally, think the shows would be more equal then. No side would really look more dominate until HBK and HHH come back then Raw might.

The Wrestling Addict

I'm not trying to be an asshole here but damn for this place to be a payed site it seems as if their isn't much activity. I mean this place has over a thousand members and most the time when I am on, only two or three people are online. Everytime I make threads in wrestling sections, nobody replys and it's frustrating. And when they do reply, it never really helps devote to the discussion. On some forums I am on, a couple hundred are online at the same time I am. Usually when I post on other forums people reply within an hour and sometimes less. Here it takes a few days if anyone ever makes known that you posted. Hell, I couldn't even get my original e-fed guys to post here because they said it sucked how nobody posts. Come on people, Ben pays his hard on cash to this site so we have a place to post.

Can we at least give him some activity in return?

LaBrandon Aldridge

The move to a new site completely killed any hopes of WCF/TWC being a booming forum. WCF was actually pretty active, but when Kibondo fucked everyone over and forced the site to move, most of the original members were left behind.

1,000 members is nothing, btw.

Dale

Super Moderator
Don't be asking for other people to up their activity levels when 95% of the things you posted was to do with your e-fed. I don't even recall the last time I saw you in the actual wrestling section, so if you want to get this place active, invite your friends and make some threads and posts that will provoke discussion.

PHX

Legacy Member
The move to a new site completely killed any hopes of WCF/TWC being a booming forum. WCF was actually pretty active, but when Kibondo fucked everyone over and forced the site to move, most of the original members were left behind.

1,000 members is nothing, btw.
Wouldn't say it killed hopes of it but it sure as hell hurt as it happened a really bad time.

But anyways I get how you feel and glad you aren't a person complaining about the place not being as active as it should yet not contributing yourself as much as you can as I've seen some people do. We have people here who do contribute to the forum so all we can do is keep that up and also get more people to join the forum to do the same. If everyone just does their part and not worry about who isn't posting then it'd be as active as people want it to be.

The Wrestling Addict

Don't be asking for other people to up their activity levels when 95% of the things you posted was to do with your e-fed. I don't even recall the last time I saw you in the actual wrestling section, so if you want to get this place active, invite your friends and make some threads and posts that will provoke discussion.

I don't post much wrestling here as of late because it isn't very active. I have tried and tried to post topics but it never gets contribution. I have provoked discussion, invited friends, and make thhreads, but all my friends leave because they post and nothing happens because when we are active nobody else is. And the people that are active are staff. I'm going to try my best to post a ton BUT I need others to contribute as well.

And 95% of what I posted? You want me to prove you wrong because I can show you the facts? I posted a ton of other threads as well...

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showthread.php/4914-My-Top-Ten-Eminem-Songs-of-All-Time?highlight=

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showt...urvivor-Series-2011-Card-Look-Like?highlight=

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showthread.php/3631-The-Rapping-Game?highlight=

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showt...uld-you-center-your-company-around?highlight=

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showthread.php/4105-Post-your-caws?highlight=

http://www.thewrestleclub.com/showthread.php/4005-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-Release-Date?highlight=

Those are just some.... But I'm done complaining. I'm going to bust my ass to get activity going here and if others don't contribute, then I guess we won't be getting activity.