Sick and Tired of the Activity Around Here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Smackdown Overloaded and RAW has nothing.

Smackdown has so many good and skilled superstars at the moment while RAW is in need of Superstars.
Smackdown is simply over loaded with Good and Talented Stars, RAW has all the people who are injured or are going to be injured, it's only Cena who is on RAW and now they are bringing in KHALi,
What do you think?
I think that Superstars like Benoit and Finlay should be moved on to RAW and should gain a Main Event spot there,
Imagine Finlay vs CENA for the Wwe title.

phantomgerald

Finlay vs Cena? i rather not. we all know who's going to come out on top. since cena will probably keep winning, at least he should push some young talent. i'd like to see carlito vs cena, punk vs cena, burke vs cena or nitro vs cena

C4

Nitro vs Cena would do good, it was a popular feud some time ago but the problem is that Nitro is a very small Wrestler and is not the Big guy right now, so yeah then again, it would look good.
Who says Cena will keep winning?

C4

I made a thread already about what superstars should switch brands.

Yeah, that's what gave me the idea to make a Thread like this, lol
This is a different topic it's not about Superstars switching Brands it's about how Smackdown is over loaded and RAW has nothing.
Your Thread is Which Superstar looks better when he switches the Brand.
Read Clearly dude! :poster_offtopic:

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Smackdown has so many good and skilled superstars at the moment while RAW is in need of Superstars.
Smackdown is simply over loaded with Good and Talented Stars, RAW has all the people who are injured or are going to be injured, it's only Cena who is on RAW and now they are bringing in KHALi,
What do you think?
I think that Superstars like Benoit and Finlay should be moved on to RAW and should gain a Main Event spot there,
Imagine Finlay vs CENA for the Wwe title.

Yeah, that's what gave me the idea to make a Thread like this, lol
This is a different topic it's not about Superstars switching Brands it's about how Smackdown is over loaded and RAW has nothing.
Your Thread is Which Superstar looks better when he switches the Brand.
Read Clearly dude! :poster_offtopic:

This thread is basically saying that Smackdown has to much talent so Benoit and Finlay should move to Raw because there they could benefit alot more and what are your opinions on this

Mine says What superstars would benefit more being on another brand.

See the similarities!!

Antony_nz

Reaction score
You gota point there but its not to much of a big deal.
Its a differince is larger anuf to make different discusoin.

xtremebadass

I agree RAW is depleting, but SD! isn't far from that either. So, they do have Edge vs. Batista, yea main eventer vs. main eventer, RAW has got main eventer vs. 7 Eleven Employee on roids. WWE is just plain disgusting until Game comes back.

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^lmao xtreme anyway raw needs to get Benoit or someone over there soon...there's no one else for Cena to defend against and I hope they don't drag this feud with Khali till Summerslam...

C4

^^^lmao xtreme anyway raw needs to get Benoit or someone over there soon...there's no one else for Cena to defend against and I hope they don't drag this feud with Khali till Summerslam...

Right, Cena vs Khali is the Worst Feud I have ever seen, it's so boring to watch this guy who can't even Wrestle and this Guy who is the Champion for so long.
HHH vs CENA would look real good, once HHH is back.
Shift Khali over to ECW or Smackdown.

Defiant One

Reaction score
When HHH gets back look for things on RAW to improve significantly. Only problem weve already seen Cena- HHH and how it goes. We can only hope it doesnt go the same this time around.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Cena vs kali is a great idea!
With a match like that we have to want Cena to win.
You clearly dont understand wrestling my friend.

Crap Wrestler + Crap wrestler = Best match ever?
SEE!

(LMAO im joking:harhar: )

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^funny guy WWE built Cena up too much, to the point where the only thing that can beat him would be if he spontaneously combusted. They have focused solely on Cena when they should have been building up younger talent. Nitro, Carlito, Hardy, Masters any could mainevent but arent.

3lions

Reaction score
Actually, there is hardly any difference between the two rosters, it's just that SD! is kept fresh due to Edge's trade and the ME scene is booked much better than that of Raw.

If you actually look at the legit ME'ers on the brands at the moment, it looks like this:
Raw: Cena, Khali, Orton
SD!: Edge, Batista, Henry

Now I know many of you will want to argue that Kane/Finlay/Benoit are ME'ers. No they're not. They are being used as midcarders, upper-midcarders at best (currently anyway).

Both rosters are very light-weight at the moment and will be until Triple H, HBK, Undertaker, Kennedy, etc. return. But the main issue, is the poor booking of the Raw ME scene.

the dark knight

^^thank you mr.obvious.

we all know benoit, kane and finlay are booked as midcarders. but dont they deserve a better spot? you're damn right they do.

i agree on the point. smackdown have ME superstars that needs a title picture but they cant have it on smackdown while raw needs them. i said before a million times. DRAFT LOTTERY will shake the company up.