Should WWE take a post-Wrestlemania break?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Do you think WWE should take a few months off after Wrestlemania? Take 3 months off, then come back in time for MITB? It'll let Creative just rest instead of phoning it in, give the fans a chance to miss the product and get really excited about it again, and more importantly give the wrestlers some much needed time off.

It's obviously not happening but should be fun to discuss.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Yeah, it would be great without a doubt, or make programs to make other wrestlers grow and the main ones have a rest and then have an spectacular return in MITB

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I think the problem is that there is so much wwe programming and characters get stale from overkill. Also i think fans can expect too much at times and are setting themselves up to be disappointed imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Post Mania was as good as WWe was in 2012. I say hell no.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Post Mania was as good as WWe was in 2012. I say hell no.

Man, post 'Mania was some shit in 2012, remember Over the Limit and whatever the PPV was after that, don't even remember.

If it wasn't for the Johnny Ace character, you would have hated it even more every week.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rain said:
Man, post 'Mania was some shit in 2012, remember Over the Limit and whatever the PPV was after that, don't even remember.

If it wasn't for the Johnny Ace character, you would have hated it even more every week.

The Raw the night after mania was hands down the best Raw of 2012. And ER was easily the best PPV, with the MOTY for WWE IMO

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The Raw the night after mania was hands down the best Raw of 2012. And ER was easily the best PPV, with the MOTY for WWE IMO

I don't think Lesnar/Cena was MOTY though, I understand that it was great seeing Cena getting the ass whopping of a lifetime but Taker/HHH & Punk/Cena at NOC were both better IMO.

It's a matter of opinion though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Taker/HHH was the most overrated match of 2012. I can see the appeal, but it wasn't for me. And no Punk match will ever be MOTY in my book.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Taker/HHH was the most overrated match of 2012. I can see the appeal, but it wasn't for me. And no Punk match will ever be MOTY in my book.

Totally forgot about Punk/Bryan at OTL.
You can't argue about Punk/Cena being the best in 2011 though :pity:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't really think so. I mean, it'd be quite weird and feuds and creative direction from before wouldn't transition well into the returning programming I think.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
John Cena vs Brock Lesnar was MOTY 2012. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar wasn't nothing, but a waste of opportunity as you could have had him compete with someone else and use the Triple H vs Brock Lesnar for WM.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Frank The Jock vs Hardcore Steve- OH HELL NO '11

What in the blue Hell was that? :rock:
I don't watch anything but WWE. LOL