Should TNA Sign Cryme Tyme?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

VASH

Reaction score
i hope they do sign them but with less comedy and more action they were a bit anoying in the wwe with that money money yeah yeah chant

have them join team pacman and have a feud with lax that whould be mainevent material for sure

gashface

Reaction score
I think Cryme Tyme need to be signed pretty soon if they're going to do it, they could cut back on a lot of the roster too to justify it. Who the hell needs VKM?

chavoheat

Reaction score
Pacman, Killings, and Cryme Tyme (with a more serious gimmick) would be awesome.

_xcellence_

Reaction score
i don't want to see cryme time in tna, i don't think they can do anything to improve the tag team division. Tna already has so many teams like XXX, LAX and MCMG that they should be pushed before we think of CT

whotook316

Reaction score
Hell yeah TNA should sign them. They have been the most entertaining thing in WWE for the past year.

WWE should have let them have more time in the ring instead of just having them do skits all the time.

And I don't think not being blt to use the name is a big problem - it was the gimmick and thier own characters that made them entertaining. As long as they keep the same gimmick and act the same they will keep me entertained.

Reaction score
ig they do sign JTG can go as Naighbourhoodie like in OVW and shad could go as well ummm just shad. i like the name brookyln ballers its tight, i tihnk maybe they should just sign JTG i never really saw shad as beign very good i liek him but in the long run JTG is better. but i hope they do sign them