Should TNA Sign Cryme Tyme?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

therazar

Reaction score
i would rather tna not sign cryme tyme because i dont reall see that much talent in them it would be weird because they would up with a stupid name probally. Though if they did signed id like to see LAX vs Cryme Tyme i guess a name for the would be like Tyme for Cryme lol

sweetj14

Reaction score
They still probably copyrighted JTG.

Reaction score
They could just use there real names. Shad could wrestle as Da Beast like he did when he was in OVW. But I bet they could find a loophole somewhere.

Hitman

Reaction score
I could see it now, Cryme Tyme in TNA, wins the Tag Team Title, and then join TEAM PACMAN

Christian

Reaction score
They could just use there real names. Shad could wrestle as Da Beast like he did when he was in OVW. But I bet they could find a loophole somewhere.

Shad can wrestle as Shad in TNA. Shad is his real life name.

As for JTG being copyrighted, all he has to go is change his name to JP or something (JP being his initials- Jayson Paul).

I could also see them joining up with "Team Pacman" and them kickin ass with Truth. Then they could feud with Team Pacman later using the stable name "Team Brooklyn". That'd be tight.

LKP

If tna want a good segment backstage then yes. Wrestling not really. Shad is tall and big and could make it jtg is crap and x title is max for him.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Hahaha Copyright funny thing that is well just flip JTGs name GTJ and Shad.......For a team name Crooklyn or even Steal Time......I think Cryme Tyme will be back in WWE tho......BUT THEM IN TEAM PACMAN SOUNDS BETTER.....

lakers21121

Reaction score
I think TNA has enough tag teams for now, and when they need a new one they just throw Shark Boy into a team with someone.

Cryme Tyme were great, but they'd need to be Cryme Tyme to still be great. If they came in as any other name, it just wouldn't work.

It's like Kane going to TNA to be someone else.
It wouldn't work because he's Kane and no-one else. The gimmick is the man, not the other way around

they can just change their name to crime time and if they join team pacman, the crowd would be shocked and excited as well. could yoou imagine if they do their auction bit but after they sell the item they kick the fans ass and take all of his money. :2gunsfiring_v1:

and their fueds with LAX and the dudleys would destroy any other competing tag team divisions.

Reaction score
Yes, TNA should take advantage of this. With the amount of old and washed up teams they have (not to mention feature) in the tag division, they need more younger teams to replace them when (well if, actually), they ever get rid of the older teams.

Cryme Time isn't that bad quite honestly. They're good on the mic and could probably be carried to a good match.

RingKingsRadio

Reaction score
I could see them debuting in TNA as a Tag Team called "Money Money" they were very over with WWE, and that name alone would remind the casual WWE fans of who they were.. TNA could run some spots with them saying that phrase over and over.. I personally think it would be a great business decision on the part of TNA to bring them in as soon as their no compete clauses expire.

Christian

Reaction score
I could see them debuting in TNA as a Tag Team called "Money Money" they were very over with WWE, and that name alone would remind the casual WWE fans of who they were.. TNA could run some spots with them saying that phrase over and over.. I personally think it would be a great business decision on the part of TNA to bring them in as soon as their no compete clauses expire.

Haha, perfect name. "Money Money"

3lions

Reaction score
In reply to MTG, Rhino was able to use that name, because that was the name he used back in ECW. A name which WWE never trademarked. I believe Rhino trademarked that name himself. That is the reason why WWE made him use the name 'Rhyno' whilst in their company, as they could then copyright the name. Then once he left WWE, he was legally able to use the Rhino name.