Should they just call it quits?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
Perhaps just get some women can actually wrestle and stick the useless bitches as arm candy as it used to be? Oh but wait... that might imply that men and women have sex. Can't have that.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This is a good thing to blame the PG rating for. Women's wrestling in a sports "ENTERTAINMENT" business should be used to sell sex. Sex sells people. How else can you (as a guy) sit there for 2 hours watching nothing but oiled men in tights "wrestle".

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
This is a good thing to blame the PG rating for. Women's wrestling in a sports "ENTERTAINMENT" business should be used to sell sex. Sex sells people. How else can you (as a guy) sit there for 2 hours watching nothing but oiled men in tights "wrestle".

Reaction score
keeping the divas for image is probably part of it.. I imagine the bigger issue is the magazines they sell.

Reaction score
keeping the divas for image is probably part of it.. I imagine the bigger issue is the magazines they sell.