Should they just call it quits?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
WWE and Women's wrestling. Let's face it, it's not like in TNA women are bringing any viewers with their wrestling. In fact, they hurt the product with their wrestling more often than not and one can't help to think that the 5 minutes WWE spends in the women could be given to something else.

WWE isn't even bothering with women anymore. The time they give women is just ridiculous and the roster is so thin we are stuck watching the same matches and "feuds" (altough it's been quite some time since an actual feud) over and over again.

My personal imput: Fire all the damn divas. They have no use. Keep Maryse, Eve and Laycool. The first two could be use as valets and Team Laycool is actually entertaining outside the ring. The rest, well, they are just wasting time.

CMS

Reaction score
WWE and Women's wrestling. Let's face it, it's not like in TNA women are bringing any viewers with their wrestling. In fact, they hurt the product with their wrestling more often than not and one can't help to think that the 5 minutes WWE spends in the women could be given to something else.

WWE isn't even bothering with women anymore. The time they give women is just ridiculous and the roster is so thin we are stuck watching the same matches and "feuds" (altough it's been quite some time since an actual feud) over and over again.

My personal imput: Fire all the damn divas. They have no use. Keep Maryse, Eve and Laycool. The first two could be use as valets and Team Laycool is actually entertaining outside the ring. The rest, well, they are just wasting time.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They may as well just get rid of the division. The divas suck. They don't even get anytime to do anything. Multi diva matches here, random job match there. No one cares anymore. There's a reason why everyone sits on their hands during their matches/segments. At one of their recent house shows, they were boo'd to hell. I'd say use them as managers, but apparently if you aren't Vicki, a job as a manager is out of the question.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They may as well just get rid of the division. The divas suck. They don't even get anytime to do anything. Multi diva matches here, random job match there. No one cares anymore. There's a reason why everyone sits on their hands during their matches/segments. At one of their recent house shows, they were boo'd to hell. I'd say use them as managers, but apparently if you aren't Vicki, a job as a manager is out of the question.

triceki

Reaction score
I thought Tiffany was great as a GM, they should really pair her with someone who sucks on the mic....like say....Evan bourne

triceki

Reaction score
I thought Tiffany was great as a GM, they should really pair her with someone who sucks on the mic....like say....Evan bourne

CMS

Reaction score
Tiffany sounded totally fake, besides, women in General Manager role and how they are booked just annoy me. Not because they are women, but because they are always booked as being overly aggresive towards the wrestlers just because they have the power and sending the subliminal messages that the wrestler can't do anything to her because she's a woman (I also hated this type of booking in which they would have this guy taking advantage of their position to be ridiculously over agressive towards wrestlers when they did it with Earl Hebner. I don't think anybody could buy Hebner pushing HHH to the ground, just as I think nobody could buy Tiffany throwing her weight around over Swagger and Regal on ECW).

CMS

Reaction score
Tiffany sounded totally fake, besides, women in General Manager role and how they are booked just annoy me. Not because they are women, but because they are always booked as being overly aggresive towards the wrestlers just because they have the power and sending the subliminal messages that the wrestler can't do anything to her because she's a woman (I also hated this type of booking in which they would have this guy taking advantage of their position to be ridiculously over agressive towards wrestlers when they did it with Earl Hebner. I don't think anybody could buy Hebner pushing HHH to the ground, just as I think nobody could buy Tiffany throwing her weight around over Swagger and Regal on ECW).

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
They don't need to fire them, they need to actually use them properly. I love what they are doing with Natalya and Tamina. It's about time they get two big girls to feud. I was hoping for Natalya and Beth some day but this is just as awesome.

If they would do more things like this and make the women strong and talented, it wouldn't be so ridiculous, but they instead focus on making them nothing more than untalented eye candy. Such a fucking waste of time.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
They don't need to fire them, they need to actually use them properly. I love what they are doing with Natalya and Tamina. It's about time they get two big girls to feud. I was hoping for Natalya and Beth some day but this is just as awesome.

If they would do more things like this and make the women strong and talented, it wouldn't be so ridiculous, but they instead focus on making them nothing more than untalented eye candy. Such a fucking waste of time.

Reaction score
It's just like the WNBA. The WNBA has NEVER actually made a profit, and is just subsidized by the NBA so that there can be the perception of "equal-opportunity" for the genders.

If the E dumped the women's division I'm sure there would be some crazy feminist group somewhere that would get in an uproar and try to start shit.

Reaction score
It's just like the WNBA. The WNBA has NEVER actually made a profit, and is just subsidized by the NBA so that there can be the perception of "equal-opportunity" for the genders.

If the E dumped the women's division I'm sure there would be some crazy feminist group somewhere that would get in an uproar and try to start shit.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LayCool are one of the most entertaining things about WWE, Beth does the biz, Natalia (again!) and Tamika are proving they can go, looks like Eve is getting there.... We've actually got a bunch of girls that look like they could actually cause a modicum of pain to eachother.

Best crop of Divas in a while IMO.... As some have already said; just use them better.

Incidentally, any word on Melina?

Airfixx

Reaction score
LayCool are one of the most entertaining things about WWE, Beth does the biz, Natalia (again!) and Tamika are proving they can go, looks like Eve is getting there.... We've actually got a bunch of girls that look like they could actually cause a modicum of pain to eachother.

Best crop of Divas in a while IMO.... As some have already said; just use them better.

Incidentally, any word on Melina?

noumenon

Reaction score
Perhaps just get some women can actually wrestle and stick the useless bitches as arm candy as it used to be? Oh but wait... that might imply that men and women have sex. Can't have that.