• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should HIAT stay or go?

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go

• I'd rather be in Philadelphia right now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
That may be true, but it does seem to prove that maybe you do take what people say on here way to seriously.

the408kid

Reaction score
That may be true, but it does seem to prove that maybe you do take what people say on here way to seriously.

Hey can't we all take offense sometimes? Some things just go far. You should know that.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Hey can't we all take offense sometimes? Some things just go far. You should know that.

You made fun of my wife and my kids, you didn't see me create a "I Hate the408kid" thread did you? My wife even read and was laughing at how dumb you come off in these threads.

the408kid

Reaction score
You made fun of my wife and my kids, you didn't see me create a "I Hate the408kid" thread did you? My wife even read and was laughing at how dumb you come off in these threads.

That's right and I've already said I was wrong for doing so. People express anger in different ways ya know. Especially Trollers like yourself!

the408kid

Reaction score
OH WHAT THE HELL HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HIAT YOU SICK BASTARDS. FUCK YOU IWF YOU WON'T BE SEEING ME AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE!

the408kid

Reaction score
Now that I've calmed down lol, I may not like you This Guy but I'll keep the family out of it next time.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Wait a sec, I'm the only one? :p

Judging by the ratings most weeks.....yes.

That's right and I've already said I was wrong for doing so. People express anger in different ways ya know. Especially Trollers like yourself!

lol. When did I get angry? How am I a troll?

OH WHAT THE HELL HAVE FUN WITH YOUR HIAT YOU SICK BASTARDS. FUCK YOU IWF YOU WON'T BE SEEING ME AROUND HERE FOR A WHILE!

Now that I've calmed down lol, I may not like you This Guy but I'll keep the family out of it next time.

congrats you just beat Blaze's record. "I'm leaving the forum" then you return 4 hours later.....had to take a time out huh? Did mommy make you sit in the time out chair? hehehe

The last thing This Guy is is a troller.

Yeah I'm not sure how he figures I'm a troll.

the408kid

Reaction score
Judging by the ratings most weeks.....yes.

lol. When did I get angry? How am I a troll?

congrats you just beat Blaze's record. "I'm leaving the forum" then you return 4 hours later.....had to take a time out huh? Did mommy make you sit in the time out chair? hehehe

Yeah I'm not sure how he figures I'm a troll.

Some of your quotes up here just proved my point.

iamironman

Reaction score
darling youve got to let us know

should HIAT stay or should it go

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up.

HIAT is here to stay. Go post in the TNA section you fat idiot.