• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Shield is pissing me off. Ass kicking is my job" - Mark Henry

Crayo

The Boss
What up? Yeah it's me still alive, I'm pushing to come back but that don't mean it will happen. Shield is pissing me off. Ass kicking is my job.

From his Twitter. I really don't want him returning as a face, especially against Shield.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Unless they're planning to use the Shield against any star like the nWo when it first started. In that case he could still be a heel overall, but fight the Shield as an "outsider" group.

leojay

Champion
Looks like the return of the red tight wearing goofy Mark Henry to me :upset:

If only he could keep his badass Hall of Pain gimmick and still be a face.

Rysenberg

Legend
Henry is never particularly kind to heels either though. One that sticks in my mind is this quote aimed at D-Bry.

'I don't care about your napoleon complex and I certainly don't care about a 95-pound girl in a training bra! '

Lacky

Champion
A returning Mark Henry in any capacity would be good. Although I would prefer him being heel.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Really looking forward to seeing Mark Henry, but as a face it'd be horrible. As the goofy red tight-wearing face he was boring to watch, as a heel we all saw how things went down. I really hope he returns as an ass-kicking heel.

Crayo

The Boss
Some hall of pain clips:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICb8MKfohw8[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hgrbjvnnTM[/yt]

Mizfit

Jobber
It wouldn't bother me if Mark returned as a face, as long as he doesn't wear that dorky kool-aid looking singlet. Hopfully they this face run a different way.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Some of his Hall Of Pain promos were good, but otherwise, I don't care for him and don't get the obsession with him. He's slow and shit in the ring, and isn't really all that entertaining on the mic outside of it. In fact, I think the Hall Of Pain promos were the only things I ever enjoyed about him other than his Sexual Chocolate gimmick back in the day.