"Shield is pissing me off. Ass kicking is my job" - Mark Henry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
SEAXUAL CHOCOLATE IS BACK !!!!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: "Shield is pissing me off. Ass kicking is my job" - Mark Henry

KevinLockard23 said:
Some of his Hall Of Pain promos were good, but otherwise, I don't care for him and don't get the obsession with him. He's slow and shit in the ring, and isn't really all that entertaining on the mic outside of it. In fact, I think the Hall Of Pain promos were the only things I ever enjoyed about him other than his Sexual Chocolate gimmick back in the day.

Finally someone else sees it this way.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
R Albin said:
Henry is never particularly kind to heels either though. One that sticks in my mind is this quote aimed at D-Bry.

'I don't care about your napoleon complex and I certainly don't care about a 95-pound girl in a training bra! '

I lol'd at the training bra quote

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Rather see him back as a heel, but if he can maintain the Hall of Pain gimmick while beating uo on faces, why not. Henry's been pretty good since his switch, so lets hope it stays that way

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I guess that would mean Ziggler would have to turn face after he wins the WHC. I'm sure they're bringing Henry back into the ME scene. They never do heel/heel feuds, and Ziggler could be a face, Henry sucks at being a face.