Shawn Michaels to work on something for Wrestling in the Future?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels noted the following on twitter:

Just Confirmed Deal on future project. Will let you know what, where, why and when the deal is signed.

Shawnmichaels can be found at

http://www.twitter.com/shawnmichaels followed by an underscore (if you dont add the underscore at the end, it wont work)

i just posted this thinking that it could possibly be something of a return for him to WWE or a debut in TNA?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
All he said is he confirmed a future deal. Nothing more, nothing less. Which means it could be anything. And out of that, you got he's going to wrestle again?

imported_Adam

Reaction score
i didn't say he was going to wrestle again im saying he could possibly make an appearance or become a manager.. thats just how i took it.. the reason i posted it was so people could discuss their take on what he's said..

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
twitter.com/ShawnMichaels_ said:
Ya'll r 2 much. I promise it has nothing 2 do w\the wrestling industry. I just figured the point of tweet stuff was 2u inform u.

Wonder what it is

Double J

Reaction score
Michaels will never go to TNA and I'd be surprised if he ever showed up at WWE again to wrestle. He has to much respect for the business and his retirement. I read something a week or so ago about him doing some kind of program with his wife but I can't seem to find anything on it now.

CMS

Reaction score
You highly doubt he will be the GM, yet you said he might become a manager or go to TNA...

Doomsday

Reaction score
Any day now..."Anonymous General Manager" is HBK!!!!!

:rolleyes:

The General Manger doesn't like Bret Hart.
That's the biggest clue so far IMO.

No way in hell would Michaels go to TNA.
For what? The only way I could EVER see that happening is if he got to take full control of creative.

Reaction score
Oh he's coming back to the WWE. No way that ego can stay away from the spotlight for that long. He'll be put into the main event tier IMMEDIATELY too, btw.