Shawn Michaels to return to TV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
I Can't See It Being Test Because He's Now On Wwe's Wellness Program For Takin' Roids So It Would Be Cm Punk, Rvd, Kennedy, Hardcore Holly Or Snitsky.
Has Any Of You Noticed He Got No Eyebrows?

Holm

Reaction score
I think that i should be Cm punk

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would love if he was the gm but I'm leaning more toward being a guest ref in Taker's mania match whatever match that may be.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Probably would pop up and be a commissioner/ref like he did during the attitude era.

SAL

Reaction score
Pyro, I disagree with how you evaluate guys, but I usually agree with you on whether or not someone is good on the mic. But I can't disagree enough about Michaels. He has a ton of charisma, good comic timing, and he got plenty of dramatic angles over on the microphone. I usually see where you're going with why you hate some guys, but not Michaels.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pyro, I disagree with how you evaluate guys, but I usually agree with you on whether or not someone is good on the mic. But I can't disagree enough about Michaels. He has a ton of charisma, good comic timing, and he got plenty of dramatic angles over on the microphone. I usually see where you're going with why you hate some guys, but not Michaels.
My thoughts exactly idk why pyro thinks he is bad on the mic considering he can cut any type of promo. Typical babyface promo, cocky babyface, asshole heel, comedic face, comedic heel, etc. There really isn't a type of promo he can't do.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Michaels is very strong on the mic. But I know if he comes back, whether he means to or not, he'll end up doing some sort of wrestling, making him a hypocrite just like Ric Flair and every other wrestler who wrestled their "last match" in the past and retired four times.

SAL

Reaction score
Michaels is very strong on the mic. But I know if he comes back, whether he means to or not, he'll end up doing some sort of wrestling, making him a hypocrite just like Ric Flair and every other wrestler who wrestled their "last match" in the past and retired four times.

That's a valid concern, but assuming he doesn't get in the ring, you'd be okay with it? I'm under the impression he has no desire to get himself beat up anymore, and he's got a lot more money than a lot of the guys who keep unretiring.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I believe him about not wanting to wrestle again. He has went out of his way to say he enjoys life outside the ring and wants to honor his retirement but if WWE calls for non wrestling stuff he'll do it. Him and Flair were in different situations. The way Flair lives and the money issues he has him staying retired just wasn't gonna last. Shawn on the other hand seems like he is doing perfectly fine.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Plus Shawn has that Fun Center where he will be at your birthday for like alot of money forget the price lol so he's covered on the money. But I'm all for some type of non-wrestling return even guest ref for a match or so will be fine with me. Hell if he was the GM I would mark out like crazy I mean the ref did say he didn't like Bret maybe the whole hand shake Shawn could say he did it to do it.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler