Shawn Michaels to return to TV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
I would like to see Lashley vs. Chris Masters vs. RVD vs. Snitsky vs. CM punk vs. Sabu in a Hell in the Cell @ WM 23 w/ Snitsky winning it! in a controversal fashion!

damnbossy

Reaction score
i don't even think that sob should b in wrestle mania .. he's just a roid commercial nuthin more ... he can't wrestle for $hit ... so his apponant should be air ... and he still won't b able to beat it !!!

Montana

I would like to see Lashley vs. Chris Masters vs. RVD vs. Snitsky vs. CM punk vs. Sabu in a Hell in the Cell @ WM 23 w/ Snitsky winning it! in a controversal fashion!

Thats crazy, but i got something Crazier. ECW should Re-Do the Elimination Chamber for D2D. Everyone knows it sucked, so its time to make it up to us. It should feature: Lashley, RVD, CM Punk, Sabu, Burke, Snitsky. This would really make ECW put its stamp on WM. It would feature the best it offers in one amazing match. Sure its over teh top, and the wwe won't do it, but what the hell. They would have to keep the match at about 30 minutes though. Cm Punk winning.

CenaMark54

it should be RVD or CM Punk, with Lashley turning heel, but we all know that won't happen.

I don't want to see Lashley vs Holly/Snitsky/Thorn/Test/ or any other stiff unless it is on heat.

3lions

Reaction score
ECW should have built up RVD vs CM Punk for the World Title at WM. Everyone was calling for that match as soon as Punk debuted on ECW. However, that match won't happen ... so we are stuck with two big guys who have limited wrestling ability and shouldn't headline Heat, let alone ECW's match at WM.

Lashley will most likely face Snitsky. This seems to be the obvious plan, as he has debuted so close to WM. How he can go from Heat to ECW in a month is beyong me. But hey, what do I know.

ECW could benefit from having a fatal four way for the belt at WM, with two 'New Breed' and two 'Originals':

ECW World Title:
Lashley (c) vs Sabu vs Snitsky vs RVD

This match is a win/win, as it features Lashley (who they want to make 'big'), Snitsky (new main eventer), RVD (fan favourite/persuade to sign new contract) and Sabu (fan favourite).

Lashley

Reaction score
I think it'll be straight Snitsky vs. Lashley for some reason. Though, it's pretty Blue that they are putting Snitsky in the ranks of a heavyweight champion since he only headlines heat, but whatever.

syrger

Reaction score
I would love to see Punk winning the title, but if I#m honest it would probably be to early for Punk.

Wrestling Station

Bobby Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Test vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Snitsky vs. Elijah Burke??
I won't see that happening as Marcus Cor Von has just joined the business. It would make no sense for him to go for a title shot just yet. If they make this happen, they would probably make the same mistake TNA had done when they made Kurt Angle go for the title since the very beginning after joining TNA.

Reaction score
I agree Marcus Cor Von shouldnt be given a title shot until he cements his position in the company

Truth

Reaction score
Their options are Lashley vs Snitsky or Lashley vs Kennedy. Now if he faced Snitsky it would be a bad match, nobody would even care because they would know Lashley was gonna win, itd be a bad fued and is not worthy of WM. Now if he faced Kennedy itd be a good match. I didnt watch their match last night but it ended with lashley busting him up with a chair which most likely is leading to them fueding. Kennedy may actually head over to ECW since he said he has beaten everybody on SD! Long will say he has come to deals with ECW officials to send Kennedy over to ECW. Kennedy vs Lashley at mania, most likely extreme rules and we dont really know who wins. Both are young stars who Vince raelly likes, that is the much better deal then any other crap like Cor Von vs Lashley vs Test vs Snitsky vs Holly vs Burke.

Soulpower

I don't think it'll be SNotsky vs Lashely...I still see LAshley being Trump's guy, so I woldn't be surprised to see a title switch before Wrestlemania, unless the WWE decides to not have an ECW title match, which considerig the options could be for the better.

Reaction score
so far, that fatal four way seem liek the best idea, that could actually happen.( the elimination chamber would be the best). if it was a one on one match, i want it to be sabu, extreme rules. imo, that would be a good match because1 lashley is a big guy and could probably take a beating from sabu. and 2 we all know sabu can do some of the craziest sh*t, and at wrestlemania they would both go all out.

Truth

Reaction score
Okay theres a few things ya need to know with that prediction. Sabu will be fired very shortly after mania. The only reason he hasnt been fired yet is because they want him to induct the Iron Sheik into the hall of fame. So knowing that he will be released, he will not get a title shot. Elimination Chamber? No way they just had one for ECW and it flopped, theyre not gonna have another one just a few months after. Fatal four way? With who? I hope you dont mean Snitsky/Lashley/Test/Holly because thatd be awful. Lashley may be Trumps guy and go on to face Kahli who would be Vinces guy, but he will most likely face Kennedy, they didnt just book that match at NWO for nothing, and have a ending like that for nothin.

This Guy

Okay theres a few things ya need to know with that prediction. Sabu will be fired very shortly after mania. The only reason he hasnt been fired yet is because they want him to induct the Iron Sheik into the hall of fame. So knowing that he will be released, he will not get a title shot. Elimination Chamber? No way they just had one for ECW and it flopped, theyre not gonna have another one just a few months after. Fatal four way? With who? I hope you dont mean Snitsky/Lashley/Test/Holly because thatd be awful. Lashley may be Trumps guy and go on to face Kahli who would be Vinces guy, but he will most likely face Kennedy, they didnt just book that match at NWO for nothing, and have a ending like that for nothin.

The Iron Sheik is already in the Hall of Fame. Your thinking of The Original Sheik, Sabu's uncle who trained Sabu & Rob Van Dam. And something tells me thats not why Sabu hasn't been fired yet. The WWE fires people all the time and they still come back for stuff (Rhino being fired after wrestlemania and then coming in a few months later for One Night Stand in 2005 springs to mind)

I agree though that as you said, its most likely Lashly vs. Kennedy for the ECW Title. Because as you said, they wouldn't have the DQ finsih the way the did unless the fued was going to continue.