Shawn McGrath (Osbourne) Dead at 34

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zanekd1

Reaction score
AJ Styles was.....

anyone else think Aj Styles may have been alot better of a wrestler before going heel,because i used to watch all his matchs now when he comes on im just kinda bored or not payin attention

WeztSide

Reaction score
ya i think Aj Styles may have been alot better of a wrestler before going heel..

xtremebadass

I think AJ gained alot of attitude and ability to entertain by turning heel, but his wrestling ability is lacking

Soulpower

It makes sense if you think about it. When Styles was a face he wanted to entertain the crowd, so he did high-risk maneuvers, now that he's a heel and doesn't care about the fans he relies more on mat-skills and underhanded tactics to win the match...It actually means that's becoming a pretty good heel.

xtremebadass

Yea you have to be one or the other, I like the way Styles changed, he has cool ring gear for his heel turn as well

shawnesty23

Reaction score
he doesnt lose his ablity b/c he turned heel lol

he has just been wrestling gimmick matches with rhino

JMay187

Reaction score
I totally agree with you on that one buddy. A.J. Styles is the new era in the wrestling business and he's going to be the best there is in this business one day.

This Guy

I've never been a fan of AJ's work. He's not bad, and he can do some great stunts, but pure wrestling talent...he's a long way away from the best.

Reaction score
i think his matches were more entertaining when he was a face. the face theat he doesn't care about the crowd right now, is probaby why heis matches are boring. also, he needs to stop feuding with rhino because whenever he doesnt have a match with him rhino comes out and beats up aj. that pisses me off so bad.

Truth

Reaction score
Bret Hart has said hes one of the best wrestlers in the world, now in my eyes he's very good but still has a way to go. ANd yes as a heel he has not showed off as much of his talent and his matches have been a bit worse, but thats mostly because its been gimmick matches with Rhino.