Share Your First/Memorable Video Game Experiences

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Pokemon Yellow
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Donkey Kong Country
Sonic the Hedgehog 1,2,3
Dr Mario on Gameboy
Megaman 2
Sonic Spinball
Golden Axe
Altered Beast

Some of the best games ever made in there.
I played ALOT of mega man 2 as a kid. Think I saw that video at the end plenty of times

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This is an easy question for me, my earliest memory ever has to do with video games actually. I was watching my brother play Super Mario World whilst I peed in my mouth. It was quite a first experience, in more ways than one.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ps1_playstation_sys_fl_p_pmesmf.jpg

twisted-metal.jpg

crash-bandicoot-usa.jpg
28a483cbc6816d10de755a3cbd40d251--playstation-games-videogames.jpg

The Original Play Station.
I dnt Remember exactly what games I started off playing. I was probably 3yrs old. I had it until 2010. Still worked but never found my games. I think my Mom's ex boyfriend stole them and sold for "Beer" money... My First experiance playing on a Atari was I0 yrs ago. I was cleaning out a Cabinet in my Grandma's Apartment, Came across the Atari and A few games like Steeple Chase and the Original Donkey Kong (where he's throwing the barrels) and Pac Man. *Sigh* I wish I had kept that somehow. Its Gone now due to Apartment Fire Damage but Man I enjoyed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just Kevin
Reaction score
I don't remember the first game i ever played but I do know it was SNES and I loved gaming ever since.

Since then I've gone back and played original NES and everything since then.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Bumping this thread so people can see it and bring it back to life.

Share your first/memorable video game experiences here!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Nintendo 64 was my first ever console growing up, so I have really fond memories of Super Mario 64 especially. I always remembered the part where you have to race the big penguin because I failed so many times. :lol

Never could make it very far but I absolutely adored it. Fell in love with Mario and the whole world surrounding it. I do miss playing Nintendo games these days and I often think about buying a Switch.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Nintendo 64 was my first ever console growing up, so I have really fond memories of Super Mario 64 especially. I always remembered the part where you have to race the big penguin because I failed so many times. :lol

Never could make it very far but I absolutely adored it. Fell in love with Mario and the whole world surrounding it. I do miss playing Nintendo games these days and I often think about buying a Switch.

I fucking HATED this as a kid. I remember once doing the speedrun trick on here by complete accident and then never being able to pull it off on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I fucking HATED this as a kid. I remember once doing the speedrun trick on here by complete accident and then never being able to pull it off on purpose.
I still can't do it properly even as an adult without a few tries first :lol I've re-visited the game a couple of times and always dread it, will haunt me forever.

• Haha
Reactions: Nostradamus

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Playing Sonic 2 and got near the end for the first time, so, mom let us stay home “sick” from school so we could continue to play it.

Playing Resident Evil (PS1) with no memory card and being eaten by Yawn at 4am, it was the furthest I had made it in the game at time.

My hand got caught in the car door and I had to go to the hospital, nothing was crushed or anything, I just had to get a giant ice pack on it, went home and still played Caterpillar on Atari 2600.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Playing Sonic 2 and got near the end for the first time, so, mom let us stay home “sick” from school so we could continue to play it.

Playing Resident Evil (PS1) with no memory card and being eaten by Yawn at 4am, it was the furthest I had made it in the game at time.

My hand got caught in the car door and I had to go to the hospital, nothing was crushed or anything, I just had to get a giant ice pack on it, went home and still played Caterpillar on Atari 2600.
Man, this brings back so memories Cat. I also did the no memory card thing for the longest time. Leaving my PS1/PS2 on for long stretches of times because I couldn't save. Playing Resident Evil for the first time was amazing, although I just spent a large amount of it exploring the mansion. The puzzles were too hard for me growing up. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Redfield