Shane McMahon's "beat-up" of Legacy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Beating the same ol' drum, Shane-O-Mac handed "grandma kisses" to the Legacy on Monday Night Raw and it was downright ridiculous.

Too ridiculous, in fact - and I smell something fishy behind it.

Will the fourth generation wrestler reveal himself to be the engineroom behind Legacy?

Kizza

Yeah I get that feeling, they gave up way too easily to be beaten up by a semi active wrestler.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I think the effect they were going for was shane had so much adrenaline and blueberry strength because of the attack on his father. Kinda like what they did with Shane and Kane after Kane tombstoned Linda.

CT Styles

Randy Orton has beaten the likes of Shawn Michaels and John Cena but gets his ass kicked by a retired backstage worker with three guys against him? Not believable and the end to RAW was shit with the messiness of the whole thing.

Keelan Balderson

Reaction score
OMG they totally killed Orton's heat. I've been ranting about this all week. The most stupid thing they have done in years!

The other week Orton takes out the boss in almost a Steve Austin fuck the world fashion, he wins the Rumble and becomes the top heel. Then a gray haired office worker comes out and punks him out with some of the weakest looking punches ever.

What were they thinking?

LKP

Randy Orton has beaten the likes of Shawn Michael s and John Cena but gets his ass kicked by a retired backstage worker with three guys against him?

I think that it was faked on purpose myself. Shane will join Orton's legacy part time soon trust me. Probably if he doesn't fight him at Nwo he will join this week. If he does fight Orton at NWO then the raw after he will join or at Nwo.

Moonlight Drive

Shane McMahon, a non-wrestler, beats up the Royal Rumble winner and biggest heel in the WWE, Randy Orton, along with Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, against 3 to 1 odds.

John Cena, eat your heart out.

Orndorff#1

Reaction score
Pathetic punches could only mean one thing. Shane joins legacy! The WWE can't work it any other way coz Shane's work was embarassing! So I agree with whoever posted the same theory earlier.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The punches looked so obviously bad I think they may have to tweak the angle if it wasnt already going the way to where Shane was the man behind the whole thing all along. Seeing is how it will probably be some group of wrestlers with Vince and Stephanie againest Legacy it would make sence to give Legacy a good power figure.. possibly bring in Linda to go with Shane saying how she cant believe how Vince and Steph have handeled there two biggest starts on Raw Jericho and Orton or something? Overall the ending sucked, Shane looked rusty, and I'm suprised Orton could keep a straight face while trieing to sell the worst attempt of an asskissing this decade has ever seen

Reaction score
Some of you need to add some opinion or input further information, not just type the same damn thing I wrote!

Shane McMahon vs. John Cena - when, Montana? That definitely tweaked my imagination.