Shane McMahon's "beat-up" of Legacy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i guess the only reason to this feud, is Orton is pby going get title at mania and there might be just saving a wrestler to no feud with him, so he has more oppoents oppunrity to defend title on PPV...

shane Vs Orton is not my cup of coffee, But we can't just assume mcmahons were going do nothing for what orton did to vince...

who know's shane might pull a KOTR 2001/WM 17 performance with orton here...

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
The other thing is this. How in the world does Orton get diagnosed with something that is a good explanation for his behavior indeed. But then, when Shane O comes in, the disorder does not take effect in a prime situation?!? If anything, that was the biggest screw up of it all.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Its not as big a deal as people are making it out to be. Legacy themselves are as yet unproven jobbers. What have they done? Held the PRESTIGIOUS tag team titles? Lasting till near the end in the RR on sheer luck? Add to that Shane has been in some of the most memorable and brutal matches in the WWE. The guy has the balls that Vince McMahon THINKS he has.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
a-bd9630a5f6.gif

:lol: I'm suprised that Shane didn't do his trademark Ali Shuffle

Axis

This was a major fuck up, imo. I try to think of it as Shane McMahon unleashing his blueberry strength, but it still doesn't fit.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I wonder what will happen tonight also,

Next thing you know, Linda McMahon is throwing her dukes up on Randy at the end of the show. lol

straight_edge76

The Shane punches were horible but were still sold somewhat effectively imo. He looked so damn out of shape watching Orton, Rhodes and DiBiase get PWND was extremely laugahble. I could see a storyline being cooked into it but then again it could just be very bad selling.

noumenon

Linda sells like a champ...remember when she took a stunner? lmao
She didn't even kneel.

But hey...Shane was pretty good in the ring at one point. Maybe if he trains a bit he can put on some decent matches.

paulie

Reaction score
the punches were shocking i do hope that shane joins randy if not this is a sad ending to raw,,,,,makes no sence at all

TheGame321

Reaction score
WOW,

^^^^^^^^

Look, Shane missed almost all of his punches. Shane hasn't been in the ring wrestling for over 10 years. So I think he is going to be rusty.