1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, March 13, 2018: AJ Styles gets ready for WrestleMania and Shinsuke Nakamura

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Jinder and Roode have better chemistry than Orton did with either of them.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    And by this.....I mean Kid Rock after he stopped being a rapper sucks and Nickleback sucks....

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

This is just not a glorious week for Bobby Roode. Loses his title to Orton and then loses to Mahal. #Triplethreatlooms.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Everything Owens said is true.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  5. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Shut up Saxton! If this was Triple H back when you was over on Raw you would be spewing abuse of power bs. Shane was out of line.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

What a kiss ass Byron is. Just give Shane a reach-around while you're down there.

Blazeta likes this.
  7. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Okay kinda random here: What is the problem some of you guys have with Moolah? I don't know the story tell me so I hate her too lol.

8. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    I didn't even know the deal until I read about it earlier. Like, some rumors how she use to pimp out female wrestlers to bookers or something for booking favors. I could have some of that wrong for the reason why she did it but yeah she was pimping out other female wrestlers is what's been said about her.

9. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Gotta be Lana and Maryse

Deezy likes this.
  10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Collected a percentage from all the women she booked for all promoters and alleged to have pimped out some. ...unsubstantiated, but that's all you need nowadays.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  11. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Fuck man that's fucking evil. I need to hear some Interviews from Wrestlers on this because I never thought she would do that to other ladies who were trying to get their foot in the door.

12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Not one word about the promoters who booked her girls and blacklisted the ones who didn't put out tho. :hm:

13. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

If there was anything substantial WWE certainly wouldn't name the battle royal after her.

Look at how fast they cut bait on Hogan.

14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Moolah already giving us Carmella as the 2018 pimp. I'm on board that ho train.

15. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kairi HoHo likes this.