1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, March 13, 2018: AJ Styles gets ready for WrestleMania and Shinsuke Nakamura

Discussion in 'SmackDown Live' started by Smarkslayer, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Did Carmella just say she's representing Moolah? That stupid bitch.

Name the Battle Royal in Mae Young's honor, she would of tried her darnest to be in the Match. She would fight anyone!

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Naomi gonna stab Carmella soon if she keeps stiffing her like that and pulling her hair.

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  3. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Hell I never even heard about any of these rumors and things until after all of this when I saw people bitching about it. So who knows if it's even true or not. I honestly don't give a damn who they name it after since in a year or two it won't be a big deal. They will make the first one some huge deal then just make it some match that ain't shit afterwards.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Bruno and Buddy Rogers predate that "original screwjob" by decades tho.

5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Looks like the glow isn't as fabulous as Carmella. I'd rather feel Mella. #Winning

6. Kairi HoHo

Thanks for the hook up Jimmy on the Moolah story. Like I want break shit reading this right now.

Wait Carmella just won over Naomi..MOMENTUM PEOPLE CARMELLA IS NOT A LOSER!

Smarkslayer likes this.
  7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Naming the battle royal after Moolah may actually be paying out if Mella wants to be the 2018 pimp.

I'd take a ride on that ho train. :ass:

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Funny thing is....they do a women's battle royal this year and don't next year....the same people feigning outrage today will rage over NO Moolah battle royal :MJ:

Cwalker and Blazeta like this.
  9. Blazeta

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    So they are booking the person who has MITB as a winner.....hmmm. That's new.

10. Blazeta

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Lol that's probably true. A lot of people can't be pleased nowadays. I mean are they other women it could have been named after? Sure, why not but it's whatever in my books.

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Is Shane still trying to justify and rationalize his abuse of authority? Get the fuck out of here.

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  12. Kairi HoHo

So true I'm still angry Vegeta didn't win the Tournament of Power dammit. Still I get enjoyment seeing Goku kick the shit outta Jiren, especially when he gave our boy Vegeta a Goose Egg under his Eye.

Blazeta likes this.
  13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    finally Shane making a good decision....even if he is booking himself a march AGAIN

Smarkslayer likes this.
  14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Thank Christ, SmackDown Live is finally free of the tyranny of Shane the commissioner.

He's still taking a Mania spot, though. He can't just leave TV like a good person, can he?

15. Kairi HoHo

Owens vs Zayn no one wants to see that again. Give me Bryan/Shane vs Owens/Zayn dammit!