• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live #SDLIVE thread, July 24, 2018: Who will challenge WWE Champion AJ Styles at SummerSlam?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Probably 2014

Exactly, it's been awhile. Another thing that's different between that and Roman vs Brock. This will be the 3rd time since April. Like you said, the really on good one was the one back at WM 31. The two this year just wasn't all that good.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So we gonna boner for a match we saw when they were in their athletic primes?

Because we complain about rematches all the time.

Rematches that happen really close together. I didn't complain about Roman vs Brock again at WM 34 because it had been 3 years since the last. I did think Roman getting a shot just because at GRR was dumb, and now here we are for the 3rd time of the year, when the other 2 matches this year was not great. We've not seen Joe vs Styles in at least 4 years or so, could be more? If the matches are good, I don't complain about rematches by the way. If the matches are good, I'm fine with a few matches happening.

Cwalker

So we gonna boner for a match we saw when they were in their athletic primes?

Because we complain about rematches all the time.
My reasoning for not wanting to see Roman/Brock again really has nothing to do with the match itself. We’re at the point where Roman FINALLY beating Brock does nothing for him. He’s lost too many times. And it’ll mean nothing cause he’s probably gonna get cashed in on immediately.

Where on the flip side, Joe beating AJ at least attempts to make a new star

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
snitsky-punt.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
Hare requires a person to give a shit in the first place....throwing around baseless accusations because it bothers you doesn't help your cause.