• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive Thread, Jan 3: Don’t miss AJ Styles and John Cena’s WWE Title Match contract signing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Maybe if Neville didn't have a shit haircut and pube beard, maybe people won't judge him on his looks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Cause that's a terrible idea. You don't make title matches quick especially when you're trying to make SD legit.
Like they've never done that in the history of the IC Title. Also, he gave me the barometer for the question.

If I had the book from scratch, it would be a completely different story.

Thanks for proving my point that you assessed that I'd book a terrible SDL based on one match time length. Asinine.

Sabretooth

Like they've never done that in the history of the IC Title. Also, he gave me the barometer for the question.

If I had the book from scratch, it would be a completely different story.

Thanks for proving my point that you assessed that I'd book a terrible SDL based on one match time length. Asinine.

I was exaggerating. I just meant that I disagreed with that one idea but I really think that doing a short IC match is a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.