• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#SDLive #205Live: Randy Orton and Luke Harper battle to decide the future of The Wyatt Family

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Daniel Bryan should actually shoot on Talkin' Smack and tell everyone he is gonna challenge for the title at Mania.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You're givin' AJ too much credit. WWE cast offs did more for them.
TNA dove really fast after Styles left. Most former TNA fans I talk to claim they stopped watching pretty close to that point. And former WWE guys could never get them past that 1.5 they got with Hogan that one-time and their Monday night run failed despite them hiring every WWE guy under the sun.

Kiffy Lube

TNA dove really fast after Styles left. Most former TNA fans I talk to claim they stopped watching pretty close to that point. And former WWE guys could never get them past that 1.5 they got with Hogan that one-time and their Monday night run failed despite them hiring every WWE guy under the sun.

TNA fans opinions? I stopped readin' after that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
People stopped watching TNA because they couldn't find them.

Spikes cancellation had nothing to do with AJ, it was because of upper management being Blue and spike sick of giving money to them.

Kiffy Lube

I've bought tickets to both house shows TNA did here, that is all the money they are gettin' outta me.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
People stopped watching TNA because they couldn't find them.

Spikes cancellation had nothing to do with AJ, it was because of upper management being Blue and spike sick of giving money to them.
There were a lot of factors lead that into the cancellation of TNA and failing ratings were a part of it.

As a TNA fan, I would have tried harder to get them on Destination America or Pop if their product hadn't nose dived.