#SDLive #205Live: Randy Orton and Luke Harper battle to decide the future of The Wyatt Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Raw had bigger moments(going to when you can get Brock, Goldberg, and Taker for a stare down to close the show) and maybe a better lead into the rumble. But SD Live was a better overall show imo.

The opening match with Randy and Luke was a good start. The back and forth between Cena and Styles was awesome(love these two going at each other...so much truth to both their arguments).

And of course the lumber jack match was really entertaining(despite the Ambrose hate). And Miz is still the best heel in the business right now.

Also, SD doesn't have many male wrestlers...they were really light on bodies out there(obviously missing big names like Cena, Styles, and the Wyatts).

Yeah the lumberjacks was the entire tag division lol. I guess WWE feels they can piggyback the main event scene off six guys (just a number off the top of my head) until the draft.