• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
[video=youtube;gL4IbTRRtSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4IbTRRtSc&feature=feedu[/video]

:c

jamie

Reaction score
Its not often i feel sorry for people who are purposely killing themselves but this was very sad to see, its even sadder to think that he most likely wont get past his addictions

6timehitta

Reaction score
I legit was crying for 20 minutes after I saw this. For those who don't know I had some of the same addictions as Scott Hall. He is still my Idol, and I hope one day he can get over his demons, cuz he has so many people praying he does. Scott Hall was and still is my Idol. Like I said before Scott Hall IS the greatest wrestler to have never won a World Title. He had charisma and everything you ever wanted in a World Champ, but Booze and Drugs will do that to you. Your In My Prayers Scott.