• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Scott D'Amore fired as TNA president

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If they want a babyface to win the belt back at the kingdom event, they’ll probably have Finlay win the belt at dominion.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Nic can only take one of my stables belts so you gotta pick moose or Finlay :cudi
1b5.gif

Roy Mustang

While I do like David, I probably would say my favorite part of the war dogs is the Connors and Drilla tag team.

It's Gabe Kidd for me. Never seen someone play a chav so well. He feels like what I think Finlay is trying to go for (unless the whole point of Finlay is fake tough guy then bravo he works me)

Kross Rhodes

It's Gabe Kidd for me. Never seen someone play a chav so well. He feels like what I think Finlay is trying to go for (unless the whole point of Finlay is fake tough guy then bravo he works me)
I like him too, but more as a singles guy, and not so much is he tandem with mustache man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ofc I'll be rooting for u boss. I just unsure if they'll hot shot it this soon either
Oh I’m sure he’s not winning also. :heston but I’ll have my Ziggler shirt on, and watching with some hope lol.

If I had to pick one though like Smark said. I definitely take tna world champion since it’s got weekly tv and easier to watch

Kross Rhodes

Oh I’m sure he’s not winning also. :heston but I’ll have my Ziggler shirt on, and watching with some hope lol.

If I had to pick one though like Smark said. I definitely take tna world champion since it’s got weekly tv and easier to watch
As long as it’s not until rebellion.

Kross Rhodes

Which isn’t to far from now, correct? If he gets the shot, I gotta definitely find away to watch it lol. Even if I gotta sell some nudes or something for PPV money lol.
The April PPV. As long as creative doesn’t change anything now Scott is out I believe that’s what they were building to.