• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Savage and McMahon

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
There is a rumour that Savage had some sexual relations with Stephanie when she was like 16 years old.

Nothing has ever been proven but I doubt McMahon gives a fuck about proof.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
The main rumour is that Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon were in a sexual relationship. Either it was when Stephanie was young I have heard 14, but other times I have heard she was of age. I am not sure, and most people probably arent sure if this is actually the case.Many have also said that there was a big failed business relationship breakdown between them. Im sure about that either, as there have been failed business agreements with others.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
The main rumour is that Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon were in a sexual relationship. Either it was when Stephanie was young I have heard 14, but other times I have heard she was of age. I am not sure, and most people probably arent sure if this is actually the case.Many have also said that there was a big failed business relationship breakdown between them. Im sure about that either, as there have been failed business agreements with others.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
He was basically blacklisted by WWE in the early 2000s because he did an interview in one of the first issues of Smackdown magazine when he released his awful rap album. If he had slept with Stephanie when she was underage, Vince would have prosecuted. As the rumor also says that was one of the reasons he jumped to WCW, Vince would have been an idiot if he didn't prosecute someone who was a top star in another company. There is no credible evidence to support the sex rumor at all & if it was legit we would've been hearing about it as rumor throughout the 90's. I actually heard that when he released the following video is when the problems started with Vince. In parts of the video he is talking about taking Stephanie McMahon from Triple H & having sex with her. When the first Spider-man movie came out Savage was mentioned on WWE tv as being in the movie, something that wouldn't have happened if Vince was pissed at him then. They even changed the name of his character in the movie from Crusher Hogan to Bonesaw McGraw, to avoid a lawsuit from Hogan even though Crusher Hogan was a character from the first appearance of Spider-man in a comic in 1963 (Amazing Fantasy #15). Sure that doesn't mean anything related to the WWE ban, but I know that useless info & thought that I'd share it.

[video=youtube;jzFC0RcefS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzFC0RcefS8[/video]

hndsmepete

Reaction score
He was basically blacklisted by WWE in the early 2000s because he did an interview in one of the first issues of Smackdown magazine when he released his awful rap album. If he had slept with Stephanie when she was underage, Vince would have prosecuted. As the rumor also says that was one of the reasons he jumped to WCW, Vince would have been an idiot if he didn't prosecute someone who was a top star in another company. There is no credible evidence to support the sex rumor at all & if it was legit we would've been hearing about it as rumor throughout the 90's. I actually heard that when he released the following video is when the problems started with Vince. In parts of the video he is talking about taking Stephanie McMahon from Triple H & having sex with her. When the first Spider-man movie came out Savage was mentioned on WWE tv as being in the movie, something that wouldn't have happened if Vince was pissed at him then. They even changed the name of his character in the movie from Crusher Hogan to Bonesaw McGraw, to avoid a lawsuit from Hogan even though Crusher Hogan was a character from the first appearance of Spider-man in a comic in 1963 (Amazing Fantasy #15). Sure that doesn't mean anything related to the WWE ban, but I know that useless info & thought that I'd share it.

[video=youtube;jzFC0RcefS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzFC0RcefS8[/video]