Santino is going to be dropped soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

im arriving late here as usual so, no time to read all posts :(

i liked it when santino 1st beat umaga as a fan, i thought it was a great idea to strip the title from umaga, bring more fans from around the world (that time was italy) and to get a new jobber. i thought he was going to lose it the next week but, shit happened :(.

wins over wins pissed me off, and masters jobbing for him really pissed me off. as i said in my raw reviews before, u could've worked better as a heel small guy who does anything to win because, thats the only convincing way to believe that he actually can win a match.

I'm happy that he finally lost the title to someone. Umaga can be worthy to be an IC champ but WE NEED ARMANDO BACK!!!!! there are a lot of others waiting for a ME push who can feud for the IC title while the 2 supermen (lashley and cena) cornhole each other at the great american bash.

im not sure about his relationship with maria, he might love her and shit, feuds with someone, the feud reaches to a point with the guy challenging santino for maria, santino loses, gets to the ppv where the loser leaves the show, santino goes to hell, smackdown or ecw. kinda similar to test and stenier's feud years ago.

Reaction score
It was merely a desperate grab for ratings during WWE's tour of Italy when Santino won the gold. I actually thought it was a decent way to bring him in; with the idea of him being a fan, then slaying a monster in his home-town with the help of Lashley. That's fine. However, when he continues to retain that gold by defeating guys who outweigh him by 50 pounds (Masters, Umaga), you gotta wonder. Why are they doing this? They aren't in Italy anymore. It was smart giving the title back to Umaga. He is a credible champion, as he is very dominant and intimidating in the ring. I think Santino is a good low to mid-carder and that's where he belongs.

MaStAViC

Reaction score
im arriving late here as usual so, no time to read all posts :(

i liked it when santino 1st beat umaga as a fan, i thought it was a great idea to strip the title from umaga, bring more fans from around the world (that time was italy) and to get a new jobber. i thought he was going to lose it the next week but, shit happened :(.

wins over wins pissed me off, and masters jobbing for him really pissed me off. as i said in my raw reviews before, u could've worked better as a heel small guy who does anything to win because, thats the only convincing way to believe that he actually can win a match.
I also liked it when Santino won the title from Umaga as a fan, but his reign lasted a bit too long. Chris Masters jobbing for Santino did not make sense to me. I find Masters a boring character, but the wins over him from Santino just did not sit right with me. Santino's character as an underdog does not interest me at all, and though I wouldn't mind having him stick around, he probably should go under a gimmick change.

King_Ash

Reaction score
God I hope so, Santino is the worst thing that has ever came to the IC title, even Umaga is a better champion. I hope he gets dropped and goes back to OVW or whatever the hell he was doing cause he is just SUCK

Reaction score
The only thing I like about Santino is the fact that he's got Maria hanging all over him. She's sooo sexy.