• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S**t I hear at work (a.k.a conspiracy theories of the alt-right)

Moon Bird

Not something from work but saw this truck while I was out today and I guess it kinda fits in here...

C1B01A7A-B121-445A-8861-4C8A495BF21F.jpeg

Moon Bird

Inb4 someone says photoshop or you made it yourself to pass off these stories

I probably should have taken a video instead. Next time, I mean there are enough nut jobs around here that I won't have to wait long before seeing another one like it...

OH almost forgot I had a truck with a big Q symbol on the hood follow me earlier too. Not like in a creepy way, he was just behind me. He had a bunch of shit written on the windshield too but I couldn't read it because it was backwards in my mirror. But yeah looks like the Q weirdos are back again....

Moon Bird

It's been a while but today we got a "crazy" come into work and have a rant out how

"June is Gay month at Disney. They are trying to turn our kids gay!"

Imagine thinking that Pride Month is a creation of Disney and that it was created solely to turn kids gay....

Also ranting about there being a "Gay Street" in New York.... that's owned by Disney?

I'm not quite sure where that part of the rant was going or what it was about....if there is an actually street named Gay Stret or if it's a street just for the gays or what.... I didn't ask because quite frankly you couldn't pay me enough money to interact with these "people"....

Moon Bird

Tonight Russia is going to turn off the internet. The worlds internet. Tomorrow you won't be able to use ATMS or get money and there will be no power....

I was told to stock up on food and propane!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tonight Russia is going to turn off the internet. The worlds internet. Tomorrow you won't be able to use ATMS or get money and there will be no power....

I was told to stock up on food and propane!
But not toilet paper?