• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S**t I hear at work (a.k.a conspiracy theories of the alt-right)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Idk what he did during the actual event but he was streaming on Facebook prior for sure. No idea of any charges or if he was released or what either tho lol I moved before I would have heard

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You gonna see that a lot here. Wait until they start screaming "whataboutism" when they can not defend their comments or find a meme on Twitter that can defend the points.

Then we got you who thinks some of think what we think because of Twitter. :lmao which come on bro isn’t much better. We all have our faults and stupid shit we say or do. Own up to your shit.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Then we got you who thinks some of think what we think because of Twitter. :lmao which come on bro isn’t much better. We all have our faults and stupid shit we say or do. Own up to your shit.

What do I not own up to? I'm the realest motherfucker on here.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
What do I not own up to? I'm the realest motherfucker on here.

:lol I’m just saying you like to say people get their opinion off Twitter if you disagree with them. Maybe not all the time, but a good bit of time yeah. Still love ya tho ya bastard

Swamps

Space Cowboy
:lol I’m just saying you like to say people get their opinion off Twitter if you disagree with them. Maybe not all the time, but a good bit of time yeah. Still love ya tho ya bastard

Yeah, that's kind of my gimmick. Realer than Enzo! I still own up when I mess up too.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reading this thread has made me come to one conclusion...I am glad Russia has one party system.