RWF ( Rampage Wrestling Federation)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

connorten

Reaction score
Ok guys lay off the poor guy so what he didnt make a backstory he hasn't even put his first show out yet so let's see what he can do. And you guys went from giving helpful critisizme to pushing the guys buttons. I think this fed sounds really good and will be capable of going far. So just don't listen to them and good luck man.

The Rated R CMStar

If you read my first post, I said a backstory wasn't needed.

But since he decided to post those backstories, you just can't ignore them, tell him great work and let it slide. Imo, that's worse

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Okay so I lnow this thread was lost, but I had to bump it. My PC got a major virus, because of that I couldn't write my show. So before I post my show, I'm gonna post my card for the first show and I hope you enjoy and leave some predictions.

SunWarrior.

Chris Sabin vs John Morrison
Single Match

Shark Boy vs Cody Rhodes vs CM Punk vs Shelton Benjamin
Fatal Four Way Elimination Match
RWF Intercontinental Championship # 1 Contender

Jeff Hardy vs Jack Swagger
-RWF Intercontinental Championship Match-

Kane and Matt Hardy vs Brother Ray and Devon
-RWF Tag Team Championship-

Mr.Kennedy vs Vladimir Kozlov
Single Match

MainEvent
HHH vs HBK vs Randy Orton vs Booker T vs Undertaker vs Sting vs Batista
Gauntlet Match
-#1 contender RWF World Heavyweight Championship -

Zarhan

Reaction score
this are my prediction .... With those suberb match this show can't failed with the first épisode ;)

Good Luck,
Zarhan

Single Match

Single Match

MainEvent
Gauntlet Match
-#1 contender RWF World Heavyweight Championship -

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Those are my predictions for your show.

Single Match

Single Match

MainEvent
Gauntlet Match
-#1 contender RWF World Heavyweight Championship

1qpp5h.jpg

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Opening Segment

* Pyro hits the stage to open this show*
* A video tribute of Vincent Kennedy McMahon and the Last moments of WWE is shown on the screen*
*Shane McMahon music hits*

Shane Comes down to the ring, with what appears to be a tear on the end of his eye. The crowd standing on their feet, waiting for the GM to speak. Shane takes a microphone, wash that little tear away and take a long look at the crowd.

Shane:Before I start this officially, I would like to Welcome our Great Crowd here in Chicago, Illinois!

*Great pop from the crowd*
*When the crowd goes quiet, Shane continues*

Shane: In The last few months, a page of history has turned. Two play-by-play events made WWE collapse...forever. The first Sad event was the tragic....death...of my father. He was a great man. He built from his sweat, alone, the big compagny that was WWE. He worked hard with his team to make those shows that entertain all these people all over the world. Giving them a break from life for a period of 1-2 or even 3 hours each week. Give them an escape from life. Giving them what they really wanted, but after he passed away...WWE lost a case in court, because of that I cannot , I'm not allowed to continue WWE....But everyone...The Legacy isn't over!! You see a normal person would have cried for months on their bed wondering how they would do now, but The McMahon Familly is different. We are not cowards. We dont cry for long on our lost. We do things in a big way. If I was my father, even if WWE did not exist anymore, he would have done everything to create a new page in history. A Reborn from ashes for WWE. A New Start...And That's what I did. I present today to the world...Rampage Wrestling Federation!! Have a good nigth everyo.....

*HBK music hits*
*HBK gets to the ring and gets a mic*

HBK: Shane I have to say first, I'm really sorry about the down fall of WWE and the Dead of your Dad. He was a great man with great ideas. The world lost a big piece that day..

Shane: Thank you, but knowing you Shawn, I know you didnt come from backstage down that ramp up to here just to tell me your sorry about those events, dont you?

HBK: You're right. I've to come here to tell you this. Remember WWF, the first episode of Raw, I was there. For 17 years I've been with your Dad compagny been the spotlight when ever I got the oppertunity, and again tonight I'm on the first show of RWF. So I told myself, Shawn you should have a chance for once at gold. I've deserve it for years and tonigh I ask you for it.

Shane: Shawn, well I.....

*HHH music hits*
*Former DX partners have a staredown in the ring*
*HHH grabs a mic*

HHH: Shawn...You dont deserve an chance at gold as I do. I'm the one that deserve it. I'm a 13 time World Champion. I've accomplish alot...Not much as you did in years, but I think I worked harder for it. I...

HBK: You worked harder? Stop lying Hunter. All those gold you got on your waste was gift to you. I mean you're married to the daughter of Vince and here's your stepbrother that would give you anything if his sister ask for it. You Hunter, everything was giving to you . I started from nothing to everything. I made my way to the top with no help. I didn't need help anyways. I knew I would succeed , but...

Shane: Wait Wait Wait guys. First Shawn , you see my sister doesnt influence me, not even one of my decisions and second of all...well You both want an title shot dont you? I was about to announce something before you guys, stop me. Well here's my announcement for tonigh Mainevent. A #1 contender match for the RWF World Heavyweight Championship at our next PPV. The Showstopper, Shawn Michael's will go on The King of King , Triple...... vs Booker T , vs Randy Orton, vs Batista and vs The Undertaker, in a blockboster Guntlet Match. See ya

*Shane Music hits as he leave the ring*

HHH show his hand tohis former partner. Shawn looks at it, and reject the handshake by turning his back, but out of nowhere, Shawn hit HHH out-cold with a Sweet Chin Music.

HBK: See ya.

The match start off with John Morrison doing his cocky. Chris Sabin jab him followed by an other jab. He then performs a spinning kick behind the head of Morrison. Sabin goes for the pin but John Morrison kicks out. Morrison runs towards Chris Sabin, but Sabin clutch Morrison arm, make him spin and gets an arm lock. He flex Morrison arm, trying to make him tapout. Sabin let's the hold go. He runs in the cable and tries an leg drop , but no one home. Morrison goes for a pin, but Chris Sabin breaks the count. Morrison gets Sabin up. He lift Chris Sabin in a Suplex position. He makes Sabin rebound on the top rope to perform a Slingshot Suplex. Morrison stomps Sabin multiple times. He lift Chtis up. He makes Sabin run in the cables. John Morrison tries a clothesline, but Sabin ducks. He then rebound on the other side cables and perform a huge running neckbreaker. Chris Sabin waits that Morrison get up a bit. He then runs, jumps from John Morrison back to the top rope cable, and perform a moonsault on the half downed Morrison. He tries a pin, but Morrison kick out at the last moment. Chris Sabin throw Morrison over the top rope, but Morrison holds the last rope and is standing on the apron. Sabin runs and performs an Shining Wizard to make fall down. Sabin then runs on the opposite side ropes, bounce and perform a Sucide Dive on his opponent. The referee starts counting. Suprisingly , John Morrison gets up first and he enters the ring to break the count. He goes outside again. The Shaman of Sexy gets Sabin up and whips him in the steel steps. Sabin doesnt have time to get up by himself, Morrison lift him up and start attacking him using the barricade and the ring apron. John Morrison throws Sabin back in the ring. Before going back to the ring Morrison taunt the crowd, as Miz make is way to the ring. Morrison gets in the ring and taunts the crowd again. When he turns around, Chris Sabin kicks Morrison in the guts, lift him up, and performs a Brain Buster. He goes for the pin, but Miz enters the ring. The ref, who was about to count the pinfall , made his job to push The Miz out of the ring. Miz tries to resist , but the ref push him out of the ring. Sabin, who was deconcentrated by this interference, gets caught in a vicious School Boy Roll Up pin. As the ref arm comes down for the 3 count, Sabin gets out of the pin. The Miz gets a chair out of the ring, but Shelley rush to the ring to fight The Miz. Chris Sabin and John Morrison gets up. Sabin is on the opposite side of the Miz and Shelley fight. Sabin kicks Morrison in the guts, lifts him up in a BrainBuster position.He turns around and gets suprised by his partner at ring side. This little distraction, make Morrison counter. John Morrison then perform a Moonlight Delight and a pinfall for the win. The Miz gives a a chair shot to the back of Shelley, before leaving the ring fast with John Morrison. Chris Sabin leaves the ring while helping his partner up, dissapointed by this lost.

Winner: John Morrison via pinfall

Fatal Four Way -Elimination-
(#1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship)

The ref makes the ring bell. Each men is standing on a corner of the ring. No one make a move for a long moment. Cody Rhodes makes the first move of this match. He runs towars CM Punk and start jabbing him. Shelton takes on Sharboy. He start jabbing Shark Boy at his turn, but Shark Boy gets the upper hand fast. Shark Boy throws Shelton out, as Cody Rhodes does for CM Punk. Shark Boy is about to get out of the ring, but he gets touched on the shoulder. He turns around and get slapped in the face by Cody Rhodes. Shark Boy give Rhodes his taunt and goes for the Shark Boy Stunner. Shark Boy goes for the pin and eliminates Rhodes and his chances at the Intercontinental Championship. Officials get Rhodes out of the match. Rhodes tries to come back to the ring. Shark Boy looks at the officials that are bringing Rhodes backstage. When he turns around and get hit by a SuperKick. Shelton Turns around himself and gets nailed by a SpringBoard Clotlines from CM Punk. Punk goes for the pin on Sharkboy but he kicks out. He goes for the pin on Shelton, but he kicks out too. Shelton and Cm Punk gets up, while Shark Boy gets out of the ring to recover. CM Punk makes Benjamin run in the cables. When he's close enough, Punk tries to kick him in the head, but Shelton Ducks and performs a roll-up. Punk gets out of the pinfall at the last moment. Shelton gets CM Punk up and whips him in a corner. Shelton Benjamin runs and hits his knees on his opponent chest. Benjamin goes for the pin, but Punk's foot was on the last rope, and cancel the count. Shark Boy gets back in the ring. He bounce on the cables and jumps on Shelton. He then give him some jabs on the floor. CM Punk and Shark Boy team up against Shelton. They whips him in the corner. Punk then give a side flip kick to Shark Boy. CM Punk now goes towards Shelton. Punk sits up Shelton on the turnbuckle. He then gets up and fight with Shelton. CM Punk holds Shelton under his arm, preparing a suplex. Shark Boy gets up fast and goes under CM Punk and performs a PowerBomb Suplex from the top turnbuckle. Everybody is on the floor. CM Punk rolls out his turn out of the ring. Shark Boy waits for Shelton to get up. Shark Boy runs toward Shelton. Shelton jumps over. Shark Boy and Shelton bounce on the ropes, but Shelton gets the advantage and performs a Jumping Complete Shot. He goes for the pin , and sucessfully turns the chances of Shark Boy down in this particular match. CM Punk gets back in the ring. Both men start trading blows in the middle of the ring. CM Punk gets a headlock on his opponent. Shelton replies with a arm wrench. CM Punk makes Shelton flip and get an arm hold himself. With a kind of judo move, Shelton gets out of the hold. He gets up and clutch the start of a T-Bone Suplex. He performs the move , but it gets counted perfectly by Punk into an Anaconda Vice. CM Punk is holding the submission lock strongly. Shelton was close to tapout , but he finally made his foot way to the last rope breaking the submission hold. Both men gets up. Punk jab Shelton in the face, runs in the cable and tries a springboard kick, but Shelton ducks and performs a back breaker. He goes for the pin, and nearly gets the win, matter of a split second. Shelton get Punk up again. He then whips him in a corner. He lift Punk up and sits him in the corner. Shelton gets up on the turnbuckle. Both men start jabbing each others. Shelton gets a suplex hold in position, but Cm Punk counter with a powerful Pepsi Plunge. Cm Punk doesn't go for the pin. He gets Shelton up and hits the Go To Sleep. He goes for the pin and wins the # 1 contendership. Cm Punk goes backstage celebrating his hard worked victory over 3 opponents.

Winner : CM Punk via pinfall

Backstage Segment

Interviewer: I'm here with Randy Orton backstage, who is preparing for his important match. Randy are you confident for tonight's match?

Randy: Confident? Confident? Do you know me well? Do you think I don't have confidence? Who the hell are you?

Interviewer: Well nevermind...well...could we know what are your strategies for your match?

Randy: My strategies?...

*Randy shake his head and leave*

Interviewer:It seems like Randy is ready for his match tonight and...

Interviewer gets touched the shoulder. Turns around and get hit by the RKO. Randy goes down in his "spider" position on the ground.

Randy: THAT'S.....THAT'S.....MY STRATEGY...

-RWF Intercontinental Championship Match
-

The ring of the bell is synchronize with Jack Swagger first attack. He Powerslam's Jeff . He then goes for an headlock. There is no way for Jeff to reach the ropes. He have to get out or Tap out. The crowd start cappling. They start going faster and faster. Jeff slowly gets to his feet. He then gives some elbow to Jack Swagger's stomach, and Swagger finally let go the hold. Jeff bounces on the cables and jumps on Swagger. Hardy performs a neckbreaker while they fall. Jeff goes for the pin, but Jack Swagger gets out of it. Swagger is sitting in the middle of the ring. Jeff bounce in the ropes, and perform a dropkick. He bounce on the ropes again, tries a Legdrop, but Swagger is able to get out before Hardy's landing. Both men gets up and lock down in the middle of the ring. Jack Swagger gives a jab to the face of Jeff. Jack gets the upperhand and performs a German Suplex. He then performs an elbow drop. Jack then perform s a one legged Boston Crab. Jeff tries to get out of this submission. Jack Swagger holds now both legs of his opponent. Jeff finally find a way to get out of the hold by making Swagger spin with his legs. Jeff stomps Jack. He then lift his legs and performs an extreme leg drop ( low blow ). Jeff tries a pin, but Jack lift his arm up at the 2 count. Jeff gets Swagger up and tries to perform a Twist of Fate, but Jack push Hardy away. Swagger then rolls out of the ring. He goes and get the not yet awarded title. He smiles at Jeff while the referee is counting. If the match finish in a countout, no one would be awarded the championship. Out of no where, Mr. Kennedy takes Jack Swagger and throw him back to the ring. Jeff tries to throw Swagger in a corner, but he counter by throwing Jeff to the corner. Running to the turnbuckle, and performs a Whisper In The Wind. He taunts the crowd before climbing the turnbuckle. He takes his shirt off and throw it in the crowd. He tries a Swanton Bomb, but unluckly Jack Swagger roll'd out in time.Both wrestlers are on the floor. Swagger finally make his way up to his feet followed by Jeff. Jack Swagger puts Hardy on his shoulder and performs an Electric Chair Drop. He gets Jeff up, and tries a Gut Wrench Powerbomb, but Hardy perform a facebuster counter. Jeff brings Swagger up, but the All American American gives a low blow to Jeff. He then takes him by the head and throw him over the ropes and turns around. Jeff Hardy is now on the apron, but Swagger didnt see it. Swagger points his smile and turn around to see Jeff. He runs to him, and Jeff performs a extreme Twist of Fate( NeckBreaker ) on the ropes. He gets on the apron, jump on the top rope (like does Rey Mysterio) aand performs Swanton Bomb on Jack Swagger. He goes for the pinfall and gets the 3 count , the win and he is the first ever RWF Intercontinental Champion in history. The Intercontinental leaves the ring happy about his victory.

Winner and First Ever Intercontinental Champion : Jeff Hardy

Backstage Segment

Jeff is walking backstage with his new title in his hands. Batista locker room door is open. He pass by and see's Batista on the floor. He runs in and comes to his help.

Jeff: Dave wake up man! Atleast I can see he's still breathing. Who the hell did this to him?....

* a RWF worker walk by *

Jeff: Hey you! Please go get me help fast.

* The worker runs out of the room as the camera fades on Jeff helping Batista*

Kane and Brother Ray starts in the ring. They turn around the ring, and Brother Ray tags Devon in already. Devon enters the ring and start trading jabs with Kane. Kane wins the battle and lift him up and perform a sidewalk slam. He then goes on the top of an turnbuckle, and tries a clothelines, but Devon ducks. He takes him and and send him flying in the cables. While coming back Kane performs a big boot. At almost the start of the match, Kane Already goes for the chokeslam. While performing his chokeslam, Matt secretly tagged hin. Kane goes for the pin, but the ref tells him to go back to his corner. Kane kind of mad, gets back to his corner. Matt tries a clothelines on the tough Devon, but with no results. Devon and Matt start tradings punches. At the end of this fist battle, Devon gets the advantage. He takes Hardy head under his arm and performs an inverted DDT. Devon then goes tag his "brother". Bubba Ray gets in and headlocks Matt. Matt tries to get out and slowly finally makes his way out of the hold. Matt Hardy gets up, bounce on the ropes and perform a side effect on Brother Bubba Ray. Matt and his opponent are now making their way to their partner on the floor. Both tries to get a tag. When Matt finally gets to Kane, the Big Red Monster goes down the stairs and leave the ring, leaving Matt alone. Bubba Ray doesn't tag his brother right away. He gets up fast and whips Matt in his corner. Devon tags himself in. He sits on the turnbuckle and his partner put Matt on him in a Power Bomb position. Team 3D then performs a double Power Bomb. Devon quicly takes Matt up on his shoulder. Devon tags Bubba Ray. Brother Ray gets on the turnbuckle and performs a Tag Team Electric Chair Drop. Bubba Ray now tags Devon again. Ray takes Matt up and they perform a 3D (their Tag Team Finisher). Devon goes for the pinfall and gets the win and now Team 3D are the first ever Tag Team Champions of RWF.

Winner and first Ever RWF Tag Team Champions: Team 3D

Mr.Kennedy music hits , but he doesn't make his way to the ring. A cameraman goes backstage and film the fight backstage. Jack Swagger and Mr.Kennedy are brawling backstage. The ref has to follow the rules and start the match, and start counting. Jack Swagger whips Kennedy on a locker.He then takes him by the head and throw him far away. Jack Swagger runs toward him and tries a clotheline., but Kennedy ducks and counters with a Mic Check. Ken Kennedy then runs and tries to make his way to the ring. The count is at 6 as at the moment after the mic check. Ken Kennedy is still running. He then see the entrance and runs to it.He enters the stage. He runs to the ring, but when he gets to the ring apron, but the ref counts to 10.

Announcer: The winner of this match, via countout, Vladimir Kozlov.

Kennedy hits the apron with his fist. He goes to the Announce Tables , takes a mic and come back to the ramp.

Kennedy: Kozlov, I have to say this, congratulation for winning this match. Is it fun to win a match without a sweat? With out even doing one move? Does it even count as a win ? I mean , I wasn't even here. That shinny teeth dude attacked me backstage. I couldn't make my way to here. So I propose you this. I....WANT...REMATCH....NEXT...WEEK. You get me or you want me to go slower? See ya next week....But wait, Just to remind you who I am....I AM...MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.KE NEE..

As he is saying his catchphrase, he gets thrown back in the ring by Swagger. Kozlov gives a headbut to Kennedy. He then takes him and performs his finisher. Vladimir Kozlov then leaves the ring. Jack Swagger takes Kennedy mic and enter the ring.

Swagger: So how does feel to be thrown in the ring by someone from behind and get beat up? See how it feels. I lost my title because of you and I won't let that title go like that. Next week forget that match you made up, and trie to take on me.

*Shane McMahon music hits*

Shane: Woah Woah Woah guys. I don't understand something about this. You guys making match up's. Isn't that my job? So I've come here to settle this and Announce something for the Mainevent. First let's start with you guys. Mr.Kemmmedy won't go on Vladimir. He will go against you...but not next week. You guys will go on each other at Hell Unleash, which is in 3 weeks. Be patient, but I have little suprise for you guys. Both of you will have to choose any wrestler; past or present, to represent you in next week match. If the wrestler that you chose wins the match, you will have the power of choosing the type of match at Hell Unleash. So good luck and pick well. Now for the mainevent. As you guys know, we found Batista in his locker room. He seems to have been beat up. He's now at an hospital. The doctors say that he will be fine, but will have to miss a couple of weeks. He was scheduled in the mainevent, but he can't compete. So I have found a replacement for him tonigh. I won't tell who it is yet and I say good luck to everybody in tonight's MainEvent.

*Shane goes backstage *

Jack Swagger is smiling about what he just heard. He turns around and see Kennedy holding a chair up to hit Jack Swagger. Swagger rolls out of the ring just in time. Kennedy, with the chair in his hand, goes to the middle of the ring and ask for his mic to come down. He grabs it.

Mr.Kennedy: ...............KENNNNEDYY.

HHH vs HBK vs Randy Orton vs Booker T vs Undertaker vs Batista Replacement
- Gauntlet -#1 contender RWF World Heavyweight Match-

Bookert T and Randy Orton are the 2 lucky man to start the match off. Randy Orton start giving punches to Booker T, pushing him punch by punch to one corner.The ref then starts counting. At the 3 count , Randy stop the attack to not be Disqualified. As soon as Booker T gets close enough, Randy Orton gets an headlock clutch-in. He then change his clutch into a suplex position with his other arm. He lift Booker up, place his feets on the top rope and performs a DDT. Randy moves Booker T feet close from the ropes and goes for the pin. Randy does not succeed to eliminate Booker T. Booker gets up and gets in a lockdown contest in the middle of the ring. Booker T takes the upper hand. He makes Randy flip,put an elbow on his shoulder, and use presure on it. Booker T does not let Randy go. He tries make him tap out, but with no success. He lets the hold go. He bounce in the cables. Randy is getting up, so Booker T tries a Axe kick but Randy counters at the good time. After countering The Axe Kick, Randy goes for the RKO, but Booker push him away. Randy gets up, bounce in the turnbuckle and tries a clothelines. Booker ducks, Randy bounces on the opposite ropes and comes back running. Booker T Jumps over Randy, bounce himself in the ropes, and kick Randy in the mid-section. Booker T taunts the crowd . then get a bounce on the ropes and tries the Axe Kick again, but Randy rolled out of the ring. Booker T performs a spin-a-roonie in the middle of the ring to taunt the crowd again The ref is counting. At the fourth count, Randy tries to enter the ring, but Booker T make him get outside again. Randy is going around the ring trying to get back in. At the 7th count, Randy slides in. Booker T starts stomping him and goes for the pin. Randy kick outs just in time. Randy gets up. Booker gets close to his opponent, but Randy gets in the cables and the ref tells Booker to get away. Randy Orton then clothesline Booker T. Randy goes to a corner and prepares to go for the punt. Randy Orton then runs and tries the punt, but Booker counters and bounce and the cables. He gets Randy Orton in a clutch. Booker then taunts a closing book. He tries the Book end, but suprisingly Randy counters in mid-air with an RKO. Randy Orton goes for the pin and eliminates Booker T from this match.

RWF officials brings Booker T backstage. Randy Orton is ready for his next opponent. He waits for a long moment. Then, The Undertaker Music Hits. A lightning hits the floor of the stage. Smoke fills the arena. The camera zooms on the entrance. After a long while, Undertaker is still not here. Randy that was a bit scared before, is now smiling in the ring. The arena suddenly goes dark. After a quick moment, the lights goes on again. Randy turns around slowly. Taker gives a punch towards Randy, but Orton ducks. Randy then turns around and start trading punch with Taker. Randy tries an Irish whip, but Taker counters with an Irish Whip himself and sends Randy in a corner. Undertaker walks to the opposite corner, suddenly turns around and comes crashing on Randy Orton. Taker then twist Orton's arm and walks towards an turnbuckle. He gets on it and walks on the ropes. He then comes crashing down,
performing an Old School. Undertaker throws him outside. He hits Randy head on the apron, and throws him back in the ring. Randy head is sticking out of the ring, under the last rope. Taker climbs on the apron and performs a guilotine Legdrop. Taker then takes Randy up and throw him back in the ring. Taker gets close to Orton, but Randy gives a low blow to Taker. Randy then bounce on the ropes, and performs the Punt. Randy doesn't believe he just Punt-ed the Deadman. Randy approach for the pin, but Taker gets up and holds Randy in a chokeslam hold. He gets up. He then lift Randy up, but, while coming down for the chokeslam , Randy counters with an amazing RKO. Randy then gives the crowd his taunt. He then approach to go for the pin, but Taker goes for the Hell's Gate. Randy instantly taps out.

Randy leaves the ring unhappy about his elimination. Undertaker is now looking at the stage waiting his next opponent. After a long moment, Taker is inpatient in the ring. Then the lights turns out and Taker music plays. What is Taker doing now? The arena is once again in the dark. The lights then goes on again. Taker is still in the ring. Undertaker turns around and get hit by the Sweet Chin Music. For once Taker takes his own medecine. HBK smiles and goes for the pin. Shawn succeed in eliminating Taker. The Deadman gets up and looks HBK. He then does his white eyes, and vanish after the light close and open.

HBK is at his turn waiting for his opponent. His next opponent is either Batista unknown replacement or his former partner HHH. Chris Jericho music hits. He is the Batista replacement. Jericho runs in the ring and starts trading blows with HBK in the middle of the ring. Jericho then whips Shawn powerfully in the turnbuckle. He jumps in the rope and perform a triangle Dropkick to HBK. Shawn Michael's slowly walks to the middle of the ring. Chris Jericho then performs a one handed Bulldog. He goes for the pin but HBK kicks out. Jericho runs, jump on a rope and performs a Lionsault. He goes for the pin again, but Shawn kicks out at 2. Jericho takes things in hands quickly. He holds Shawn legs and tries the Walls Of Jericho. He tries to make Shawn turn, but HBK counters and make Jericho spin. Shawn gets up, but Jericho quickly continues his assault. He gives blows and performs moves one by one on HBK. He doesn't give a chance for HBK to counter. Suddenly, Jericho kicks Shawn in the mid-section. He bounce off the ropes, and tries the CodeBreaker, but Shawn counters with a Spine Buster in midair. HBK jumps from the ground and gets up on his feet. He holds the ropes near a corner and start stomping the ground with his foot. Chris Jericho slowly gets up. He gets up and gets hit by the Sweet Chin Music. HBK goes for the pin and eliminates a second wrestler in this match.

HBK is now waiting for HHH. They are the final 2 in this match. One of them is heading to Hell Unleash mainevent. HHH music hits and the King Of Kings rush to the ring. Both men have a cold staredown in the middle of the ring. They both want the HeavyWeight Title. HBK starts by giving a punch. HHH replies with an other punch. This little game goes on for a while. None is able to get the upper hand. HHH trow him in the ropes, and he then performs a Spinebuster. He goes for the pin but Shawn kicks out. HHH gets him up and the fights of fists still goes on. The match is only a series of blow trades. Shawn takes the upperhand. He make HHH bounce in the ropes and performs a attack on the knee. He then clotheline HHH. HBK quickly goes in a corner and start stomping the floor. HHH gets up. Shawn tries the Super Kick, but HHH ducks. HHH then hits HBK and tries the Pedigree, but Shawn lift him and make him fall in back of him. Now both men are downed. HBK then jumps back to his feet. He holds HHH feet and drag him in the middle of the ring. He then goes for his signature move, the Figure Four Leg Lock. He tries to make HHH tapout, But Triple H then gets a boost and holds his leg stronger, like if both are now performing the Figure Four. Both men are trying to make tapout the other. After long minutes, Shawn Michael's and Triple H tapout under the preasure at the same time. The ref has no choice but make the bell ring. The Announcer and the ref are confused.

Announcer: Well the winner of this match...well...

*Shane music hits*

Shane: And Moving on to Hell Unleash....Triple H...and Shawn Michael's.

Both men look at each other as the First Show of RWF finish.

Zarhan

Reaction score
The Best Match:
Reason: Its simple but good at same time ... the other one or more long and with more action but its more difficult yo read.

The Worst Match:

Reason: Dude its a title match ! You could make it more longer and its a tag team. Normally both men have to participate a lot amd thats not what I read. You take more time to writ youre first match !

The Best Promo:
None
reason: To short and its always the same thing !

The Worst Promo:
All !!! only two .... :p

The OMG moment of the show:
«The lights then goes on again. Taker is still in the ring. Undertaker turns around and get hit by the Sweet Chin Music. For once Taker takes his own medecine. HBK smiles and goes for the pin. Shawn succeed in eliminating Taker. The Deadman gets up and looks HBK. He then does his white eyes, and vanish after the light close and open.»

Negative things:
The thing the more negative I have to say about that episode was... There wasn't good segment. Mostly all time the storyline are backstage but this time no .... Hope you find out good storyline latter.

Positive things:
The matches simple and good. Its was fun to read. The matchs are ok for the longer exept for the tag team title match but .... well it was ok to. Continue like this its very good, just put more segment ;)

Good Show Dude,
Zarhan

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
The Worst Match:
Reason: Dude its a title match ! You could make it more longer and its a tag team. Normally both men have to participate a lot amd thats not what I read. You take more time to writ youre first match !

I love feedback but I'll have to correct ya on some points. The match was short indeed, but it's supposed to be that way. I did it for a future storyline.
Now you can say you dont understand, but in the next weeks everything will be clear

The Worst Promo:
All !!! only two .... :p

I have to say it, yeah you're right, but it was the first show, you can't post alot of promos. A promo is based on a storyline, yet Storylines officially starts at this show and take place in the next shows.

Positive things:
The matches simple and good. Its was fun to read. The matchs are ok for the longer exept for the tag team title match but .... well it was ok to. Continue like this its very good, just put more segment ;)

Thanks for the feedback, and I ensure you better segments ( and more segments)

Other Review or feedback is greatly accepted.

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Not was not bad for a first episode. I loved It and It was fun to read. Continue writing.

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
RWF Second Card

First Highlight Reel
-Special Guest: First RWF Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy-

10 Man Battle Royal
-Winner Moves on to Hell Unleash MainEvent-

Curry Man vs Sharkboy
-Winner moves on to Hell Unleash Mainevent-

Umaga vs MVP & R-Truth
Normal 1 on 2 Handicap Match

Jack Swagger Chosen One vs Mr.Kennedy Chosen One
- The Person that chose the winner decide the Stipulation of their Match at Hell Unleash.-

Dirt Sheet vs Motor City Machine Gunz
-Winners Moves on to Hell Unleash Mainevent-

Mainevent
Booker T vs Undertaker
Falls Count Anywhere Match
-Winner Moves to Hell Unleash Mainevent-

Predictions Are greatly allowed!

Zarhan

Reaction score
10-man battle royal * Winner : A Wrestler ;) *
Curry Man vs Sharkboy
Umaga vs MVP & R-Truth
Booker T vs Undertaker

Nice show dude. I wish to know more about the main event of Hell Unleash :p

Zarhan

LuigiTheMan

Reaction score
Those are my predictions for your second episode

Curry Man vs Sharkboy

Umaga vs MVP & R-Truth
Normal 1 on 2 Handicap Match

- The Person that chose the winner decide the Stipulation of their Match at Hell Unleash.-

Mainevent
Booker T vs Undertaker

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
Opening Segment

First Highlight Reel
-Special Guest: First RWF Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy-

*A video package of last show gauntlet match is shown*

Chris Jericho: I welcome all of you hypocrites, here in Cameron, North Carolina. You have just seen the higlights of the match that took me off from the WorldHeavyweight Championship picture. It doesn't matter for now, I'll be backstage at Hell Unleash and see those apes fight in the ring for that Title. As you all know, I'm not here to talk about me. One Highlight Reel wouldn't be enough anyways . I would like to introduce , The first ever Intercontinental champion of RWF , here in his birthplace, The Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy.

*Jeff Hardy music hits*
* Great pop from the crowd*

Both men sits down on their seats.

Chris Jericho: Before we start talking about your career, Would you like to say something to your hometown?

Jeff Hardy: There is where my dream started, and today I'm here. I only have to say this Believe In Your Dreams.

Chris Jericho: I hope they'll listen to you. So let's start with your WWE Carreer. Ninth Grand Slam Champion and the Eighteenth Triple Crown champion. You're one of the lucky one's that could have those two merits. I also hold those prestigious awards. I made to the top alone. You , you were helped by someone. Your brother. He is wrestling in RWF at the moment in the tag team division...but not with you. What happened?

Jeff Hardy: When I won my WWE title well, he turned his back on me. I think he was jealous about me beeing in the spotlight. We the turning point of our feud at Wrestlemania 25, where I lost against him in a Extreme Rules Match. Since then, we never really talked, both of us beeing on our sides.

Chris Jericho: Wrestlemania, that event where I was so many time featured. As I see you have alot of titles that featured on your waist and now you're our first Intercontinental champion. You defeated Jack Swagger and CM Punk is the official contender for your Championship. Do you think CM Punk will succeed in taking your title?

Jeff Hardy: CM Punk would succeed with anyone else, but I'm not nobody. Maybe he will succeed, but I'll make sure to make it a bumpy road.

Chris Jericho: You know I'm a 8-time intercontinental champion?

Jeff Hardy: Euh...Yes...and me an 4-times intercontinental champion.

Chris Jericho: Yes but I know that you are the guest, but I was just talking about me for once.

Jeff Hardy: Yeah I can understand that, I have no problem with it. I'm quite glad you invited me.

Chris Jericho: No I don't believe you. You're an hypocrite like all the others over the arena, in this miserable town.

Jeff Hardy: Jericho Jerk off!! I understand you can insult me, I understand you can insult my in-ring skills, BUT YOU WILL NOT INSULT MY HOMETOWN. Mess again with my hometown, and I'll show you what I'm able.

Chris Jericho: Would you have the courage to put that title on the line?

Jeff Hardy: That and my contract too.

Chris Jericho: Why not a match right now?

Jeff Hardy: Jericho, I acc....

" Here comes the money...."
*Shane music hits*

Shane: Ah man! I love to come in at the right moment, in these dramatic in-ring moments. Shane O'Mac always enters at the good time. Also, this is our 2nd show and people still dont get it. I'm the only one that can make up a match. Since when , you guys are allowed. So I've come out here too announce something big for Hell Unleash. On the last show, something odd happened. In the mainevent both men won the match, when I only wanted one. So I can't strip them their contendership, but I did some changements. At Hell Unleash, the world Heavyweight championship match will be held in a new barbaric structure. Remember that Elimination Chamber? Well since RWF was a new start. I brought some modifications to it. Here's the rules. The shape of the cage will not change, but the first changement is that there will be 4 men in the pods, as in the ring. If one man is pinned in the ring, someone from a pod will replace him. When 4 men will be in the ring and no more in the pods the match really starts. 4 Ladders are attached to the cage sides. You need to dettach them from the wall and try to get the title above the ring, inside the cage. At this moment, if you get pinned, you will have to leave the cage for a period of 2 minutes. Each other time you get pinned, 1 minute will add up to the penalty. So after 2 pin, you're penality is of 3 minutes. The person that will succesfully get the title will win the match and be the first ever World Heavyweight Champion. We'll simply call this match Hell Unleash. 2 person out of 8 has qualified. So tonight we are going to have some qualifier matchs. You two will be part of the following quilifying match. A 10 man Battle Royal to start this show off. Good luck and Jericho always always always....

Jericho: Always what?

Jericho turns around and Jeff hits him with a chair.

Shane: ....Check your back.

* Shane music hits *

* Commercial Break*

10 Man Battle Royal ( Over The Top Rope )
-Winner Moves on to Hell Unleash MainEvent-

Chris Jericho is outside of the ring, sitting on a chair. Jeff Hardy is in the ring getting ready for his match. 8 wrestlers out of 10 are in the ring or at ring side. Curry Man makes his way to his first match in RWF. We are now missing one more wrestler.

" Booyaka Booyaka....619...."

Rey Mysterio makes an suprise entrance. RWF signed Rey Mysterio earlier yesterday. The San Diego Lucha Dor enters the ring with a huge pop from the crowd. Jericho and other wrestlers enters the ring as the match officially starts. Jeff brawls with Jericho, while Cody Rhodes brawls with CM Punk. Curry Man is installing Shelton Benjamin in a corner, and goes for his jumping knee attack. The Brian Kendrick is trying to put MVP over the top rope. Rey start trading blows with Shelton Benjamin. Rey jumps and performs an hurricana on Shelton that lands in the ropes. Mysterio calls San Diego , bounce on the ropes and performs a 619. Chris Jericho is trying to elimininate The Brian Kendrick. Rey jumps on the ropes and jumps on Shelton. Jeff goes down on his knee. Rey bounce in the cables, runs and jumps on Jeff and succeed in eliminating Jericho and Kendrick. Jericho is mad and starts hitting the apron with his fist. After he calms down, Jericho leave the ring. R-Truth is able (suprisingly) to eliminate Vladmir Kozlov. MVP goes for a playa boot on Curry Man, and eliminates him after. 4 men have been eliminated. Kendrick, Shelton, Jeff, Rey, Cody Rhodes and Cm Punk are left in the ring. After a little distraction from Curry Man, The Brian Kendrick gets eliminated by Cody Rhodes. CM Punk then holds Rhodes on his shoulders. He then performs a powerful GTS , that sends Rhodes to the ring apron. CM Punk goes for a clotheline, but Rhodes grabs CM Punk and both men are eliminated. Shelton , Jeff and Mysterio are the last 3 in the ring. Shelton Gives a punch to Jeff, thne one to Mysterio. He push Rey in a corner. He runs toward him and perform a monkey flip. Jeff catch Rey in a half done powerbomb and throw him on the Shelton. Rey whips Shelton in a corner, and goes on his knees. Jeff runs and performs a Poetry in motion. Rey and Jeff then easily eliminates Shelton. The two are in the ring. Jeff ask for his championship outside and 2 microphones too.

Jeff: Rey , just wanted to say that was a heck of a good match. Congratulations.

Rey: It's not even over.

*Jeff goes over the top ropes and stays at ring side*

Jeff: Well yes it is now. This match was for a contendership for the World Heavyweight Title, but I dont need it. I already have this one on my waist going to Hell Unleash, and I think you deserve it more then me. I've proved myself to my town , that was my goal for tonight.

Rey: Thanks amigo.

Jeff leaves ring side while Rey celebrates his win.

Curry Man vs Sharkboy

When the match starts, Curry Man makes sign to Shark Boy to relax. He points the titantron and his music starts. He feels the beat and starts dancing. While dancing, he ask Shark Boy to dance with him, but he doesn't move an inch. Curry Man finnally stops. Shark Boy ask for 2 pear juice bottle. He open them and give one to Curry Man. The Japenese Wrestler looks at the bottle for a while. Shark Boy starts drinking, followed by Curry Man. Shark Boy then kicks Curryman and tries the stunner. Curry Man counters and hold Shark Boy in an inverted DDT Clutch. He then lift Shark Boy , make in fall and performs a special kind of Stunner. Curry Man goes for the pin, but Shark Boy gets out of the pin at the last moment. Sharkboy gets up and locks in with Curry Man. The King of spicy gets the upperhand. He then punch him in the stomach, make Sharkboy spin and goes for the Tokyo Dangerous ( modified back breaker). He bounces in the tables, feints the legdrop and performs the Spicy Elbow. He artisticly goes for the pin, but Shark Boy kicks out. Curry Man starts dancing while Shark Boy is getting up. Shark Boy bounce in the ropes and jump on him , knee first. He then starts jabbing him on the floor. Sharkboy then gets up and perform his Shark Taunt. He approachs Curry Man and waits him to get up. Shark Boy now waits that Curry Man turns around, but Curry man tries a spinning kick,SharkBoy ducks and performs a Back Suplex. Shark Boy climbs on a turnbuckle. Curry Man gets up slowly. Shark Boy tries to come crashing down on The King Of Spice, but Curry Man performs a Spining Lariat in mid air. Curry Man then takes Sharkboy and starts his finisher the Spice Rack. He turns around , and gets nailed suprisingly by Chris Jericho. Shark Boy tries to catch Jericho, but does not succeed. This interference costed Shark Boy the match.

Chris Jericho: If I didn't advance to Hell Unleash, then you guys aren't worth beeing in the MainEvent scene. You hypocrits will not...

Shark Boy: What?!? So you think we aren't worth the mainevent? Jericho I say your not worth RWF. You're a pain in the A** for the compagny. So everyone here , if you want to see Stunning Spice whoops his sorry butt,give me a Shell Yeah!

Crowd: SHELLL YEAH!!

Stunning Spice runs after Jericho, who is heading backstage. At the stage, Stunning Spice stops and give a taunt each to crowd before leaving.

-BackStage Segment-

Jeff Hardy is in his locker. He is getting ready to go home. He turns around and ducks at the last moment a chair that was thrown at him. He hears someone running away. Jeff Hardy runs too , trying to find his mysterious rival. At a moment he comes crashing with Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho: Get out of my way.

Chris Jericho tries to continue his run again, but Jeff catch him. Rey, whose locker room was in front of this fight, comes out.

Rey Mysterio: Woah guys, what the heck is happening here?

Jeff Hardy: I think Jericho just tried to assault me. Is it a coincidence? Batista is knocked out, and you take his place in his match. Now both of us are fighting, and someone tries to knock me out and I catch you running backstage.

Chris Jericho: I didnt try to assault you or knock Batista out. If I wanted to knock you out I would have done it in the ring.

Rey Mysterio: So why were you running then?

Chris Jericho: Because those masked guys are after me, dont you follow the show.

Shark Boy and Curry Man then comes running towards them. Chris Jericho then runs away, followed by Stunning Spice.

Jeff Hardy: I'll still have an eye on him

Rey Mysterio: Yeah me too. By the Way , I know you already have that title, but we both should work in the tag divison, shouldn't we?

Jeff Hardy: Hey Why not?

Shane McMahon is standing in the middle ring with Mr.Kennedy and Jack Swagger for this special match, that he announced last week.

Shane: Well I did this match up for you guys to not beat each other up. So I gave you a week to find someone of your choosing, so they can fight at your place. So let this match start. So Jack Swagger who did you choose?

Swagger: Well you told me I could choose anybody. I wanted to choose someone that could fight like me. Someone that is at the time fast and powerful. Someone with Charisma. I chose....MYSELF. You see Shane, You wanted to do this match, because you didn't want US both to fight. I know Kennedy was going to take someone else then him. So that was my choice.

Shane: Good Good. It's fine with me. How about you Kennedy? Who did you pick?

Mr.Kennedy lift his mic, feints to start talking but stops. He then wipes his face with his hand palm. He then just shake his head and points the entrance ramp. For a minute or 2 nothing happens.

Swagger: Awww....Poor Kennedy. No one wants to fight for him. Man You could choose anyone in the time of one week...Do you want to forfeit?

Kennedy: No....He just might be late.

Kennedy points the screen again, but nothing happens. Shane takes his coat off.

Shane: Kennedy come down to the point is he there or not? I'm getting sweaty. If he doesnt arrive in 5 minutes, I'll have to give the win to Swagger.

The RWF team, to make the moment even more dramatic, puts a 5 minutes countdown in the corner of the screen.

Kennedy: He'll be there dont worry...but wait I'm the one mistaking. Why the hell am I pointing the screen? He's not there. My chosen one is here, in this ring.

"Here Comes The Money...."

Shane take off his "business" clothes and he is now in his wrestler clothes. Jack Swagger is really suprised. Shane had clearly said they could choose anybody. The ref makes the ring bell. Swagger then goes outside the ring and starts walking towards backstage.

Shane: So the ref just counted 2. If you get counted out by yourself, well I announce you that you will be fired.

Jack Runs back in the ring, welcome by hard puches. Jack is on his knee, getting up. Shane then connects with the Shane O' Shuffle , which for those who not know is a combo of punch. He then whips Jack Swagger in a corner. He kicks him repeatly until Swagger is sitting in the corner. Shane now goes in the middle of the ring, runs towards Swagger and perform the Bronco Buster. Shane push Swagger away from the ropes, but even in this try to get the win over Swagger, Shane get pushed by his opponent at the 2 count. Now Jack Swagger is fully in control. He clutch in an Abdominal stretch on his Boss. Shane tries as hard as he can to get out of his hold. Jack then turns his hold into a side belly to belly suplex. Show off time; Swagger gives his taunt to the crowd. Jack gets close to Shane, but the McMahon goes for a possum pin roll up, which does not take the win. Both men arre now on their feet. Shane runs towards Swagger and performs a high dropkick with a play-by-play Boston Crab. Swagger was about to tap out, but the All-American American reach the ropes. The ref push Shane in a corner, while Swagger goes out of the ring. The count is at 6 when he is at the ramp. At the 7 count , he remembers about the count-out rule. He rush back in the ring, as Shane hits a DDT on him. Shane gets Swagger up, but Jack performs a low blow. Mr.Kennedy tries to enter the ring , but stopped by the ref. Jack Swagger help the RWF official. Shane gets up fast and goes for the School Boy pin. The ref gets down and counts to 3 giving the win and the stipulation pick to Mr.Kennedy for their match. Kennedy and Shane walks back up the ramp. Kennedy stops at the middle of the stage and ask for his mic to come down.

Kennedy: So I choose the match right? I have a "Kennedy Original" for you. You see my mic will be hanging in the middle of the ring. 4 ladders will be featured around the ring. You will have to climb the ladder and the winner will be the one that shouts " I Am The Winner" in that mic. All of this in a match with No DQ, No Ref, No Rules. And just to remind you , I am...Oh wait nevermind you already know who I am. See you later , Swagger.

-BackStage Segment-

Motor City Machine Gunz are in their locker room and are preparing for the match.

Chris Sabin: So ready for the match, Alex?

Alex Shelley: Born Ready.

Chris Sabin: I have no idea, you tell me?

Alex Shelley: What do you mean?

Chris Sabin: Well you know , last week I was going to win that match, but you know, you kind of destracted me.

Alex Shelley: Hey man I was only helping you the guy was going to interfere with a chair.

Chris Sabin: I can defend myself you know?

Alex Shelley: I'm not as sure as you are. I think you lost fair and square, but you use my "help" as an excuse.

Chris Sabin: An excuse? Yeah you're right. Excuse me if I was stupid enough to tag with you. Excuse me for having a stupid partner. Excuse me for...

Sabin gets hit by a chair shot.

Alex Shelley:
You see that my friend, that's what was awaiting you last week if I wasn't there. Don't bother to come down to the ring I won't be there. See you in the future.

Shelley leaves the room with his bag.

MCMG , as we find out in the backstage segment, did not come to the ring.

Announcer: Your winners and Now advancing to Hell Unleash Mainevent, The Dirt Sheet, John Morrison and The Miz.

The tag team champions grab mic's.

Morrison: We are the longest reiging Tag Team champions in recent history.

Miz: 2 times Slammy award winners

Morrison: And now advancing to an even bigger event. The Dirst Sheet!

Morrison and The Miz trade handshakes., but as Morrison turns around , The Miz performs the reality check.

Miz: In that cage , you will be an enemy like the others for me. So I wanted to give you something that will happen at that PPV

Mainevent
Booker T vs Undertaker

The match starts off slow as Booker T seems to be scared of the Undertaker, ( Who Doesn't anyways?) Taker tries to grab Booker T, but the former "King" of WWE runs Outside of the ring. Booker makes his way back to the ring after a while. At first, Booker T gets a headlock in, but Taker push Booker in the ropes. Booker comes back faster and Taker is there to shoulder block - him. Taker bounce and the ropes tries a splash but no one home . Booker T stays on the floor and gets up like Taker does, but as he gets up he performs a Spin-a-roonie. He then approach Taker, but The Dead Man clutch him in a chokeslam hold. He gets up but Booker performs a low blow and runs in the cables. Booker tries an axe kick , but the Phenom was the fastest man here. For a long moment, both men clutch , trade blows and send kicks to each other . They then go outside. Taker gets the upperhand. He wrench Booker's arm and climb on the barricade. He then comes crashing down for the Old School. He then throws Booker in the crowd. Undertaker then set him on the barricade. Taker again climbs the barricade and performs a Guilotine Legdrop, which almost destroys Booker T. From the crowd Randy comes with a chair. He tries to hit Taker, but the Dead man ducks and Randy hits the floor. Taker goes for the chokeslam on Booker T. Taker seem to have forgot of Randy. He turns his back and get hit by a chair. Randy then lift up Taker and performs a legend killing RKO. Booker T gets the same medecine. Randy put's the hand of Booker T on Taker , which leads to the win of Booker T

Winner and Advancing to Hell Unleash MainEvent: Booker T

Randy is at the stage and Taunt the crowd. Taker gets up promptly. He put his straps down. He performs his taunt and start running towards Randy. Orton runs backstage. Taker stops at the middle of the ramp. Taker turns his back half and looks at the camera as RWF fades out.

Note: Sorry if I dissapeared, I took a long break from WR, but now I'm back.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Nice show,
I really like the backstage with the tag team disband! Already two in two shows !
The match are short but very well writhed. The only think that I wish is that you post your show most frequently :p

Seriously good show!
Zarhan