• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RWF ( Rampage Wrestling Federation)

The Rated R CMStar

Some comments on the show:

- What exactly is Jericho's character? He has shades of his 2008 persona but then he added some comedy to it and him hosting the Highlight Reel, all just didn't click and while he was entertaining, I can't tell if he was in character as his character was never clear. Hardy came off too cheesy defending his hometown.

- That main event is a clusterfuck. Too much, just too much.

- That was a lame way to announce Rey's signing. You did good showcasing him during the entire show though. Hardy giving away his possible World title match is beyond lame and establishes him as an idiot. Horrible booking decision.

- Please tell me you didn't really have Jericho and Sharkboy interacting in two segments.

- Please just kill Jeff Hardy. He's beyond cheesy. I understand you have him as a babyface, but you took it way over the line.

- The Kennedy- Swagger segment was good. However, you have the heel face dynamic way too polarized, with the faces being too faces and the heels being just too heels. The match was too much for a segment and it had some grammar mistakes. Besides, the GM getting in the ring should had, imo, been previously hyped, especially being Shane Mcmahon.

- MCMG segment was actually OK, altough a little too fast for my liking. You should had tease it more before actually doing it.

- Booker vs Taker was good, and you almost nailed their styles during the match. The ending serves for Taker vs Orton.

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
RWF Card #3

-Opening Segment with Shane McMahon-

Team 3D Open Challenge Gauntlet Tag Match
- Winner gets a Tag Team Championship match at Hell Unleash-

Jack Swagger vs Rey Mysterio

-Hell Unleash Preview-
CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy

Randy Orton vs HBK

- Who's Last? Match-
Chris Jericho vs HHH

SunWarrior18

Reaction score
-Opening Segment with Shane McMahon-

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZY2QIZuOOk&feature=related[/YT]

*Pyro goes off after RWF music finish*

" Here comes the money....here comes the money..."

Shane: Hi Everbody here in Toronto , Canada. We are now at our 3rd show
of RWF and because of all the fans over the globe, we are doing great. Thank you to everybody. We have a great show tonight. We have two great mainevent. Yes two. I know there's only supposed to be one. Technically there's only one, but the 2 last match are Mainevent quality. The first match is The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michael's vs ,The Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

Last Week 7 wrestler have qualified for the Hell Unleash match. Here are their names: The King of Spice, Curry Man. The San Diego Warrior, Rey Mysterio. The King Of Kings, Triple H. Going against Randy Orton tonigh, Shawn Michael's. The Chick Magnet , The Miz. His former partner, John Morrison and finally Booker T. If you followed right , that means there is one place left. Chris Jericho and HHH will fight for the last place. I know what's in your mind now. Is Shane crazy? Isn't HHH already in the match? Well yes, but if HHH wins he can choose who will get that place. So if your not in the match and he wins, be nice to him tonight.

*Randy Orton Music hits*

Randy: So Shane are you telling me that my match is not worth the mainevent? You're saying that HHH vs Chris Jericho has more value then my match? You're kidding me Shane. You can't book any match right.

Shane: Can't book a match, eh? Well I wanted to put you against The Undertaker this week., but from what happened last week, I was affraid for your health. Talking about The Undertaker...

Randy: Who cares about him? A walking zombie; he's worth nothing. Someone should bury him , back to the place he's from. He can't even...

The ligth goes off. After a minute or a two the lights go back on and a druid is standing on the ramp. Randy isn't affraid, but suddenly the screen turns black with sometimes appears a kind of snow we see on a broken tv.

*Voice of a girl*: Life....Enjoy it...You always have dreams and goals...but when your immortal what do you live for?...our Master as an answer to that....spread terror...Mortals can feel that sensation of blood flowing in their bodies...we immortals can't....pain...darkness...sadness...is what flows in our body...humans like to kill..hurt... fellow humans....to see the blood of other people...thats what they like...but imagine how you would feel...if you killed yourself...if you enjoyed seeing...your blood....

Randy who's on the stage , receive many liters of what seems to be blood on the head. Randy is slipping and slipping. The Undertaker music starts playing, and the druid starts to walk towards Orton, really slowly. Randy slips again , gets up and runs backstage. The ligths goes off, and when they come back on, the druid has disappeared.

Shane: These moments always give me a chill in the spine, but I can't book a match? Randy you know what you are maybe right. How about that , you something interessing in your speech. "Bury him", because of that, I am officially announcing a Buried Alive match at Hell Unleash. Randy Orton will take on...The Undertaker. Have a good night everybody.

* On the screen The match for Hell Unleash are shown . The official theme song of Hell Unleash is played by Disturbed and is called simply; Hell. ( It will be posted later with the poster) *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, in an RWF AT&T Exclusif Video, Team 3D announced a Open Challenge Gauntler Tag Team Match, but on top of that they added a stipulation; to eliminate a team you need to pass one of your opponents throught a table. The winner will have a chance at the titles at Hell Unleash.

Team 3D Open Challenge Gauntlet Tables Tag Team Match
- Winner gets a Tag Team Championship match at Hell Unleash-

Kane and Matt Hardy is the first tag team to start this off. The second team is Stunning Spice , which is composed of Curry Man and Sharkboy. Alot of not set tables are outside the ring. The match start off. Kane goes against Curry Man and Matt Hardy goes against Sharkboy. The half shark, half man warrior trades alot of blows with Matt Hardy. Kane is trying to catch Curry Ma who is dancing around the ring mocking Kane.

Matt Hardy gets the upper hand against Sharkboy. He gets a headlock in. Sharkboy push Matt in the cables. When he comes back, Shark Boy jumps on him and punch him when they hit the ground. Kane on the outside finally catch Curry Man. He gets Curry high for the chokeslam, but Curry Man performs a Hurricana and throws Kane in the crowd. Shark Boy goes on the outside and gets a table. Curry Man enters the ring, leaving Kane in the crowd. Sharkboy sets the table in the middle of the ring. Sharkboy gets Matt Hardy up and performs the stunner. As Curry Man lifts Hardy to try to break the table, Kane gets in fast. Curry Man and Sharkboy goes out of the ring. Kane is frustrated. He lifts Matt Hardy up and chokeslam him throught the table, eliminating his team. Kane goes backstage, without waiting for his tag team partner. Curry Man helps the official to take the table out of the ring. Sharkboy and Curry Man brings one table each in the ring as the next tag team is about to make their way to the ring. Suprise, what a twist. A new tag team makes it's way to the ring. Two former member of 2 tag team are now together. The Miz and Alex Shelley are the next contestants.

Shark Boy and Curry Man are ready for them. Miz and Shelley enter the ring quickly welcomed by many punchs. Curry Man clutch Miz and performs a Tokyo Downtown ( modified Neckbreaker ). Sharkboy is holding Alex Shelley. Curry Man runs to the ropes and Jump on them. Sharkboy let Shelley go, and Curry Man performs a moonsault/ inverted DDT. Sharboy lifts Miz up and throw him to a table set in the corner. Miz stops before hitting the table. He turns around and Curry Man is running towards him. Miz get out of the way ,and Curry also stop before hitting the table. Curry Man then perfroms a dropkick which push Miz outside. Curry Man runs to the side where Miz is outside and jump outside of the ring on The Miz. Shelley runs towards Sharboy, who counters with a kind of spinebuster. Shark Boy then goes help Curry Man who's fighting with The Miz. Shelley gets up, bounce on the opposite ropes and perform a spiral tap on everone outside. Every men is on the floor. Shelley is the first to get up and Get a table again in the ring. ( Three tables are set in the ring; one on the corner, one set on the ropes and one in the middle of the ring). Curry Man lift Miz and continue his attack on him on the outside, using the barricades, the apron and the steel steps as objects to damage his opponent. Sharkboy enters in the ring and locks down. Curry Man goes back in the ring while Miz is laying down. Sharkboy lift Shelley and Curry Man perfroms the Team 3D finisher, followed by the Team 3D taunt to make them honour. Miz rush in the ring, but is catched by Curry Man. Sharkboy lifts Miz. Sharkboy gets close to the table set in the corner and Curry Man close to the one in the middle of the ring. Curry Man performs the Spice Rack on Shelley throught the table at the same time as Sharboy make Miz pass throught the table following the stunner. The new tag team is eliminated.

* Morrison Music hits *

He is accompagnated by Chris Sabin.

John Morrison: I am proud to announce a new Tag Team in RWF and Future Tag Team champions, John Morrison and Chris Sabin, but I am sad to announce we are not going to enter this match, so the Stuning Spicy Freaks win their titles shots. Give Team 3D a practice match until that we get their titles. We dont want to fight now, because we gonna practice first and learn each others style, not like a team I won't name that are not organised.

John Morrison and Sabin go backstage. Team 3D comes out at their turn.

Bubba: Nice win. It was really a good tables match like we like it. So at Hell Unleash, good luck. Brother....

[COLOR="BLACK[COLOR="Black"]
"]Devon:[/COLOR] TESTIFY!!![/COLOR]

-Bakcstage Segment-

Camera goes in Randy's locker room. A hand gets out of the shower to get a towel. Randy comes out with the towel around his waist.

Randy: I'm tired of The Undertaker. I dont know what I'm gonna do at Hell Unleash. Shoukd I get myself an enforcer or something. Randy, what the F*ck are you talking about? I'm gonna things my way and I'm gonna beat him.

Randy whipes the mirror and see Undertaker in it. Randy is scared. He makes thing fall and goes in a corner of the room. His back is on the wall. He then feel something in his back he turns and see the words " Rest In Peace " Writen in blood on the wall. Randy takes steps back and whipes his eyes. When he open them again, the text on the wall has dissapeared. He checks in the mirror and nothing is in it.

Randy: Damn it. For how long will this be heppening to me...

-Backstage Segment-

Rey Mysterio is getting ready for his match next. He gets up and hear some people talking outside. He goes outside and see CM Punk and Jeff Hardy, both opponents tonight.

Rey: Hey Guys.

Jeff/Punk: Hey Rey.

Rey: So ready for your match?

Jeff: Sure Am, as Punk is, right?

Punk: Sure.

Jeff: And your match Rey?

Rey: Swagger looks like a good challenger but I think I have good chances.

Jeff: I have a question for you Rey, could you come to the ring with me in my match?

Rey: You scared that Punk hit you with a chair? He's not that kind of guy.

Jeff: It's not that, well Punk and I were talking and we though about last week. We wanna have a good match and we dont want for Jericho to come interfere. He knocked Batista out, he tried to knock me out last week, so we dont want him to try again.

Rey: Sure I'll be at ring side.

Jeff: Thanks.

Chris Jericho walks to his locker watched by the 3 wrestlers

Jeff: Anyways Good Luck Rey in your match next, he's a tough one.

Rey: Thanks

Jack Swagger vs Rey Mysterio

As the bell ring, Rey takes the advantage. He performs a roll, and performs a head scissor to The All American American. Swagger os getting up slowly. Rey runs in the cables and goes for a Springboard move, but Swagger catch Rey in a Bear Hug clutch. Jack does not use pressure on the hold, he just goes for a side belly-to-belly suplex. Swagger goes for the pinfall, but The Masked Warrior kicks out at 2. Jack Swagger has the upperhand. He lifts Mysterio and throw him in the ropes. Rey comes back and performs a Sun Set flip pin. Swagger kicks out at 1. Rey runs towards Swagger, but The Two Time American counters and whips Rey in a corner. Jack Swagger approachs Rey. Rey instantly obtain a hold on Swagger's head, and performs a powerful Tornado DDT. Rey goes on the apron. He waits for Swagger to get up. At the right moment, Rey jump on the ropes and tries the Hurricana. When Rey is almost passed throught Swaggers leg, Jack , with his upper muscular force brings Mysterio up , and performs a Power Bomb. Jack Swagger goes for a pin. When the ref is about to go for the 3 count, Rey puts his leg on the last rope. Swagger is frustrated. He goes out of the ring and then search under the ring for a weapon. He finds a chair. He's about to enter the ring, but Rey hits him with a baseball slide ( Swagger drops the chair ). Rey then tries an irish whip towards the steel steps, but its Rey that end up in the steel steps. Jack Swagger gets the chair again and tries to hit Rey, but no one home. The chair hits the steps covering Swagger's hand in pain. Rey runs the steps up and performs a west coast pop on Swagger. At the 7 count Rey goes back in the ring, followed by Swagger at the 9 count. Rey starts giving a punch to Swagger, as same as his opponent. This little game goes on for a while. Swagger gets the upper hand. He then performs various suplex. He goes for the pin, but Rey breaks the pin at the last moment. Swagger doesn't let Rey have any time to escape. He then whips him in the Turnbuckle and Swagger runs toward him and performs Elijah Express. Jack Swagger taunts the crowd. He then lifts Rey, and tries the Gut Wrench Power Bomb, but Rey tries a Hurricana. Swagger then lift him back up and again. Rey then give punch to Swagger's head, followed by a hurricana that throws him in the ropes. Rey then Calls San Diego and goes for the 6-1-9. He then goes for a springboard Big Splash for the win. Rey is celebrating, when a microphone from the rafters comes down slowly to the ring. Kennedy runs towars the ring , acompagnated by his theme song. He search under the ring, and gets a ladder. He sets it in the ring and climb it. Kennedy then grabs the mic.

Kennedy: I am the Winner...

Kennedy gets down in the ring a push the ladder on Swagger. Kennedy then lifts Rey Arm and Leaves the ring

-Part Two Coming Soon-