RVD - WWE Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't really see the point in an RVD return to WWE. I can't see them pushing him above most of their other maineventers, and nor should they, and he just doesn't have the right attitude for WWE anymore. WWE got all they could out of RVD and gave him the ball to run with but he screwed them over by getting arrested with all those drugs so I can't see WWE wanting to push him at all. A one night return at the Rumble like he did a few years back would be alright but I don't see anything else happening.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I don't agree that WWE got the most out of Van Dam during his stay there. Yes they did give him the ball to run with when they put the title and it was his fault that didn't work out, however for about 90% of his time there he was hold back.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Doubt it would make much difference if he did come back. WWE would be highly reluctant to give him a serious run considering his situation at home and his previous runs when WWE had to strip him of numerous championships in wake of suspension. It would be another Jeff Hardy situation all over again.

Though he would definitely have a decent rivalry with CM Punk.

Reaction score
I like Rob and it would be great to see him back, but I suspect that if he returned that he'd just slip into obscurity after the dust settles. Would be great to see him put in an appearance though!

Jay

Reaction score
I dont think Rob has anything to offer WWE. I cant see him doing anything productive for them other than having a few PPV matches.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't agree that WWE got the most out of Van Dam during his stay there. Yes they did give him the ball to run with when they put the title and it was his fault that didn't work out, however for about 90% of his time there he was hold back.

I agree they did hold him back in the early years when he was one of the most over stars during the Invasion. But they eventually did put everything behind him with the MITB win leading to the win at One Night Stand leading to the start of the ECW brand but then he screwed himself. It could have been a hugely successful time for him but we will never know.

Onyx

Reaction score
I can't see him going back he said he didn't want to because of the schedule back when he was a free agent, don't see him changing his mind now

A lot of WWE Superstars & Divas have said that in the past. But a great deal of them returned anyway's. Never say never my friend (not saying that you did say he will never return to WWE).