RVD to take time off

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- Rob Van Dam will be taking some time off from TNA due to the company using up most of his contracted appearances. It's worth noting that RVD is still advertised for the September 23rd TNA house show event in New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom. Aside from that show, RVD is not booked for any other live events or television tapings.

So wonder who he's loosing the belt too, Abyss or Hardy. Probably Hogan. Or he's just gonna take the belt with him and leave TNA without one. Wouldn't surprise me.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
uhm dude this is very old .... im kinda surprised you dont know this.... and since this is the place to post spoilers i guess i can tell you here... theres a tournament that they will announce tomorrow night because rvd is "injured" and it will lead up to hardy and angle in the finals at no surrender.... one of them will be the new champ im guessing and im sure rvd is gonna return and feud with them...

Double J

Reaction score
Ah gotcha, no I haven't had a chance to watch TNA since the iMpact before Hard Justice so yeah I'm a little behind.

Reaction score
Oh so he's going to crawl back into his hole and smoke some more pot, right? I mean, he's such a proven draw and all with his Nash like work ethic.

...god...

Reaction score
Lol.. wtf? Such a poorly run company. And wow, TNA is running a show in the Hammerstein Ballroom? Why didn't I ever hear about this and wonder why they didn't do the ECW PPV there. Anyways, this should be interesting.

Reaction score
Lol.. wtf? Such a poorly run company. And wow, TNA is running a show in the Hammerstein Ballroom? Why didn't I ever hear about this and wonder why they didn't do the ECW PPV there. Anyways, this should be interesting.

Wanna know why? Because TNA has THE DUMBEST FUCKING OFFICE in wrestling. From now on there should be no more threads regarding TNA's questionable business decisions. No more second guessing them. Just remember DUMBEST FUCKING OFFICE in wrestling. If someone posts some sort of dumb TNA news there should be an automated response of DUMBEST FUCKING OFFICE in wrestling, kind of like Chaos' automatic AE detector, and then the thread should be locked. Nothing stupid they do is surprising anymore since it's so commonplace.

Airfixx

Reaction score
After the implied beatdown on RVD, shouldn't he pretty much be dead anyway? ...Him coming back any time in the near-mid future would be utterly ridiculous!

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^Hahahahaha....

lol you think that wrestling is real? hes gonna come back whenever they want him back hes not injured

LOL... You think you're smart!

Learn the meaning of the word "implied"; then gain an understanding of what kayfaybe is... Then we can continue this oh-so enjoyable exchange. :roll: Fuck-wit!

Double J

Reaction score
After the implied beatdown on RVD, shouldn't he pretty much be dead anyway? ...Him coming back any time in the near-mid future would be utterly ridiculous!

Actually with TNA I would expect him to come back the same night or the next week and go 3 or 4 matches in a row and win them all to retain the title.

CMS

Reaction score
Cena has more sports entertainment talent on his toe nail than RVD on his body.

Double J

Reaction score
....To be honest neither one of them is that great of a "wrestler". When it comes to who's better between the two; while I prefer RVD to Cena, Cena is clearly better. They both have their spots and few moves they do well but Cena's better on the mic, he has a bigger fan base, and slightly better in the ring.