Rumour On The Miz's Role At WM28

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
well if he isnt doing this theres literally no other place for him at mania.im starting to think this dreadful idea might be true.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hope this isn't true. I would prefer this match to be between Rock and Cena with no run-ins. It doesn't need anything extra and something like this would hurt rather than help the match,

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
How could this be true? If it were WWE would at least be making Miz look like a threat just not in the midst of a feud that could put him on the card.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
This just screams interference from Miz in the Cena/Rock match which doesn't need anything like that. If that happened all I could see happening is them both kicking his ass and throw him out the ring to go right back at each other. Which if that is the case that doesn't really do a whole lot for the guy.

This is both what I fear and what I expect.

SAL

Reaction score
How about a happy medium: Cena cuts a backstage promo near the beginning of the show and Miz attacks him. That way, Miz makes a huge impact and he doesn't get in the way of the match. You want to even the odds? Have somebody attack Rock too, but don't reveal who it was. Then Rock has an opponent for Summerslam (and a reason to fight them!!!) after he puts Cena over. Ideally it could be a spot for an Orton heel turn or a brief Punk turn which would work perfectly with his summer 2011 promos.

Or instead, Cena comes out for the match injured, as a true underdog, in a last-ditch chance to gain some favor with the crowd.

Edit to add: I do realize it's a stretch to use Wrestlemania to set up future angles when WM should be an endpoint. But if they're gonna have this Rock/Cena exhibition match with no stakes, I'd rather get something out of it going forward.

rcoot93

Reaction score
As long as it isn't a run in I don't mind, although Rock helped Miz beat Cena so Miz might want tp repay the favour, but ruin the match, buildup for some stuped angle

Lewb

Reaction score
Why can I see this in ending in the miz coming out at wrestlemania demanding a match. Then being squashed by either a returning Rey, Batista or someone else a bit more obscure. :/

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
^ I would much rather that than Miz getting involved in Rock/Cena. Miz can come out to the ring and do a good old sitdown protest, he can pull out a chair, sit down and say that he won't move until he gets a match. Out comes RVD to a massive ovation to beat Miz in five minutes after hitting all his signature moves.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I like the idea of Miz demanding a match to bring someone back (RVD, REy, Batista,etc...) but I also read on another post about the Miz turning face to help the cause of Team Long, not opposed to this either as his character needs a change for sure.... just keep him out of The Cena/Rock match... If the idea is for him to feud with Rock towards Summerslam then have him jump Rock on the Raw after with Cena making the save, getting tremendous heel heat for Miz and getting Cena more over with the haters

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
If this is true, there is no need to for this whole Cena/Rock RAW build up. Just give the Miz a Mystery opponent and let it be some hall of famer who can still wrestle. That should give the Miz some type of ego boost.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It would definitely explain why Miz really isn't booked for anything special at Mania right now, but I'm not even going to pretend that's a good thing.

I'm not strictly against the idea of him interfering just as long as it's done right. Any attempt to rehash something WWE or WCW have tried in the past would ruin any chance of redemption this match could possibly have.

jamie

Reaction score
Ever since they announced the rock cena match i have thought Miz would get involved in some way. I can see some terrible failed run in where they both just destroy him