Rumor: Claire Lynch Quits TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yes she was a terrible actor, Im not denying that, but was it really necessary to go to her website and youtube account to harass her?

Not even Jenna Morasca who put the worst match in TNA history received this kind of treatment...

But Jenna was way more famous than this chick and didn't try to hide her identity.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Kinda feel sorry for her,
This shows that wrestling fans are the lowest common denominator of supposedly civilized society, some people of this forum, WF,Wrestlecrap,Wrestlezone, especially the CM Punk/Bryan fans, they make justin bieber/Lady Gaga fans look like graduated from harvard. Same caliber of fans of WoW, LoL, Call of Duty,etc.

Its funny that the people in Naruto/Bleach/One piece forums are better than the ones in wrestling forums.

Since sweeping generalizations are the order of the day, I'm going to go and powerbomb a little kid onto a concrete floor. You know, because that's what wrestling fans do.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Both sides are definitley to blame, but the actress has without a doubt received some way over the top abuse. The thing is TNA should have surely seen her acting CV working on infomercials unless they just hired her blind knowing she already worked in Universal Studios.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ I agree you can't blame someone for taking the chance to make some money.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Poor effort by fans that were abusing her on the net. Yes you can hate a character and hate a storyline but don't go and attack the actress that was hired to play the role. In the end it is good news though because this storyline is over.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Poor effort by fans that were abusing her on the net. Yes you can hate a character and hate a storyline but don't go and attack the actress that was hired to play the role. In the end it is good news though because this storyline is over.

Pretty much the norm in the age of the social network, trolls left and right have nothing better to be than cynical, bitter and vindictive people who hide behind anonymity and thus allowed to say things they would otherwise never say in their real lives.

You ever read the twitter feed of overexposed or opinionated celebrities? It makes you think all everything on the internet degenerates into two people going back and forth with nothing left to offer but a "STFU FGT!!" as some sort of substitute for sustenance.

But saying that, glad that shit sammich of a storyline is over, it just looked more like character sabotage than an angle.

TKK

Reaction score
Why is she being defended here? She thinks that she's better than wrestling and was by far the worst actor in that entire angle, I can't see her career flourishing on that fact alone. As for her website and YouTube being attacked, so what? Do her 25 followers and 5 subscribers (or whatever) really mean that much to her? This is the internet, stuff like that happens. Get over it.

Pete

Reaction score
Oh well there goes my favorite TNA angle for the past 12 years, I was gonna defend her but she feels "rasslin' show are beneath her image" BITCH YOU AIN'T GOT NO IMAGE YOU WAS ON A FUCKING COOKING SHOW. I bet she's gonna be on reality dating show now with here awesome acting.

It says "perhaps" on the text, and the tone seems snarky to me...

EDIT: Personally I think the attacks were despicable and uncalled for, and don't see how most of you guys can condone them.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Why is she being defended here? She thinks that she's better than wrestling and was by far the worst actor in that entire angle, I can't see her career flourishing on that fact alone. As for her website and YouTube being attacked, so what? Do her 25 followers and 5 subscribers (or whatever) really mean that much to her? This is the internet, stuff like that happens. Get over it.

And your point is? Is she not entitled to her views, she doesn't come from a wrestling background, the company are more at fault for using her in the first place.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

She was hired as an actor not as a wrestler. She did it because it was a job and not because she has loved wrestling since he was a child. Don't know how anyone can condone personal attacks to someone doing their job. If the fans wanted to attack anyone, and they shouldn't attack anyone, it should be the writers who wrote one of the worst storylines ever.