Rumor: Claire Lynch Quits TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
..Making TNA's choice of actress look even worse with the benefit of hindsight is that Lynch has apparently left the company with little notice, according to Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer on Sunday's subscriber onlyWrestling Observer Radio show. Consequently, her storyline with Styles, Daniels and Kazarian will be wrapped up this coming week, before it was supposed to end.

A bizarre rumour is going round backstage that the woman playing Lynch didn't like her real name, Julia Reilly, being leaked by a low rent wrestling message board, perhaps feeling that being on a rasslin' show was beneath her image, and had taken down her YouTube page and personal website in response to this. However, the straw that broke the camel's back and caused her to quit though, was supposedly the public revelation that she moonlights as Olive Oyl at the Popeye Ride at Universal Studios...

Claire Lynch quits TNA, storyline to be wrapped up this week - Cageside Seats

GG Shitty storyline.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

They never went with my birdie angle :(

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Oh well there goes my favorite TNA angle for the past 12 years, I was gonna defend her but she feels "rasslin' show are beneath her image" BITCH YOU AIN'T GOT NO IMAGE YOU WAS ON A FUCKING COOKING SHOW. I bet she's gonna be on reality dating show now with here awesome acting.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Was this the chick who raped AJ Styles?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Was this the chick who raped AJ Styles?

Yes, and was also messed up on drugs when it happened apparently. This angle was glorious.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ But to be fair the cooking show must get better ratings than Impact just saying!

I love that she is the one quitting what does she have a career in hollywood lined up? lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^ But to be fair the cooking show must get better ratings than Impact just saying!

I love that she is the one quitting what does she have a career in hollywood lined up? lol.

The cooking thing I saw was her demonstrating some cookware, something that you'd see late at night on an infomercial lol. Probably not too good of ratings.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
TNA is beneath her.

This IS WRESTLING!!! clap clap clap

Oh, and loltna.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I probably won't care so much, but I'd still like to see Daniels continue on with some terrible storyline that he can carry. I watched 2 TNA's with Chris, Deejay11Chris. From what I saw from Daniels, he was the only thing truly keeping this storyline going. They'll probably keep this storyline going for a bit longer. Eventually people will stop caring about it, if they haven't already.

Like I said, I don't care too much about this. (Just kidding, I'll probably cry in the shower tonight, but I'll just watch Gossip Girl to get my mind off of it.)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I probably won't care so much, but I'd still like to see Daniels continue on with some terrible storyline that he can carry. I watched 2 TNA's with Chris, Deejay11Chris. From what I saw from Daniels, he was the only thing truly keeping this storyline going. They'll probably keep this storyline going for a bit longer. Eventually people will stop caring about it, if they haven't already.

Like I said, I don't care too much about this. (Just kidding, I'll probably cry in the shower tonight, but I'll just watch Gossip Girl to get my mind off of it.)

At least spell my name right jackass.

I'm interested in how they finish this angle now. Would be hilarious if they were just like "AJ is not the father" and never speak of it again.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
C'mon, TNA will copy a WWE gem and bring in a midget and say he was the father all along and then it will be forgotten and never talked about, until someone makes a list of stupid storylines and brings this one up.

TKK

Reaction score
[video=youtube;d3r5WQKmoUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3r5WQKmoUs[/video]

It does suck seeing the angle end without a big payoff considering how much attention it got. What I thought that they were going to do was have Kazarian as the father. Kaz sleeps with Claire before she date rapes AJ. She doesn't know who the father is, but is crazy for AJ. Daniels hears this from Claire and wants to make AJ look bad so, he recruits Kaz to force the child on AJ. Kaz doesn't want to betray his friend, but has to so he can avoid contact with the bastard child. Claire goes to rehab, but keeps in touch with Daniels without Dixie or AJ knowing. They use the AJ and Dixie affair as a diversion until Claire gets out of rehab and boom, it all falls together. I really don't think that all of that will unfold in one show though.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
In a few years, we'll probably see a midget come into TNA claiming to be AJ's son or something. The fun that could be had with Daniels and a midget! :p

And Chris... no. :trollol: