WrestleMania Roman Reigns should not only beat Undertaker...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Roman Reigns is in a no win situation with this match. If he loses, he loses to a man who sometimes can barely walk. Yes, Taker is a legend and the best of ALL TIME at WrestleMania. It's his yard, his world, his playground. Even with the loss to Lesnar. But he's still physically not someone who could really conceivably beat Roman.

So say Roman wins... he will be moving towards his second Most Hated of the year award in a row.

But, I agree with the boss man
upload_2017-3-19_0-11-20.png
here. Reigns SHOULD retire the Undertaker. He would become the most hated heel in a long time. And because he is so unpopular and hated, people will begin to like him simply because everyone else hates him AND because WWE is trying to make us hate him. It will be a complete turn around that could give him the popular face run that WWE wants.

It's so freaking simple. Reigns gets reactions just like Rock did when he was Rocky Maivia. In fact, I think Rocky had it even worse with the "Die, Rocky, Die," chants. I remember watching the show and thinking this man would NEVER get over. But he did because they utilized him correctly. Do it with Reigns and everything changes. I have NO doubt.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The rumored [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] Heel turn would be fantastic and make the most sense...

But...

If Vince was going to do it...he would have pulled the trigger by now...but now its a case
of Vince saying:

"Fuck You and what you want! We gave you Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30...now
you are getting this and Fuck You if you don't like it!"

The only way to truly send a message to Vince and the WWE is to stop watching the
product, stop attending the shows and stop buying the the merch. If more WWE fans
did that...eventually Vince would be forced to change because he is only controlled by
the All Mighty Dollar.

[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The rumored [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] Heel turn would be fantastic and make the most sense...

But...

If Vince was going to do it...he would have pulled the trigger by now...but now its a case
of Vince saying:

"Fuck You and what you want! We gave you Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 30...now
you are getting this and Fuck You if you don't like it!"

The only way to truly send a message to Vince and the WWE is to stop watching the
product, stop attending the shows and stop buying the the merch. If more WWE fans
did that...eventually Vince would be forced to change because he is only controlled by
the All Mighty Dollar.

[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]

You are absolutely right. But you know, I won't ever stop. Hell, Roman could hold the championship for five years and I'll still tune in to watch. WWE is very ingrained into my soul and I know undoubtedly I won't stop watching it, regardless of what Vince does. The only time I stopped watching was when I just stopped watching TV in general. I didn't even have cable for about five years. But it's so ingrained now, that I'll keep watching.

I guess that's why you guys voted me biggest WWE fanboy and even though it's not my favorite at all, I do keep watching no matter what.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. But you know, I won't ever stop. Hell, Roman could hold the championship for five years and I'll still tune in to watch. WWE is very ingrained into my soul and I know undoubtedly I won't stop watching it
And I respect you for that...and frankly the reason I'm using [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is because I will now just ignore him...
I'm over caring...I'm just going to focus on everything else besides [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]...

Vince can book him however he wants, have him defeat whoever he wants, have him hold as many titles as he wants...
but I refuse to care...

I will watch and try to enjoy whatever the WWE produces...besides [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Just like Fox said... No matter what, the majority will not be happy. It just makes the most sense that Taker gets retired and Roman is a heel for awhile.

I know I said it before, but being a heel first worked for Cena. :supercena:

Reactions: Solidus1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And I respect you for that...and frankly the reason I'm using [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] is because I will now just ignore him...
I'm over caring...I'm just going to focus on everything else besides [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]...

Vince can book him however he wants, have he defeat whoever he wants, have him hold as many titles as he wants...
but I refuse to care...

I will watch and try to enjoy whatever the WWE produces...besides [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]

This. Guy. Gets. It.

So much win. :win:

I've been saying for over a year that "Roman Reigns is already a heel", but it's more along the lines of how WWE won't turn him because HEAT draws money, right? That's what the business is based on.
As Vince McMahon once said, his heat once came from being the megalomaniac owner of the company, so taking 100 Stunners won't make him any less over. Roman's heat comes from being the massively overpushed chosen one.
There is NO TOPIC in the wrestling community that gets the passionate response that the Roman Reigns Heel Turn does. If you lose that, what else do we have to talk about? Tweet about? Chant about and go to the shows for?
Sure, we can talk up how great this AJ Styles match was, or how much your girl Alexa has improved, but that won't get anywhere NEAR the passion that drives pro wrestling as talking about this heel we can't fucking stand.
Always been that way with wrestling. Nobody bought the tickets to see Dusty Rhodes so much as they wanted to see Flair get that ass beat. Hell, you could argue the Presidency here in the US was just decided on it.
It was the same with Cena. Vince was scared to turn him because even as ratings fell and interest dwindled, he still came out to a massive pile of boos from people who paid to boo him.
The more passionately you boo and hate Roman, the more this works... (Meanwhile he's put over Balor, Rollins, Orton, and to some extent Styles as babyfaces or right before they turned.)
Sadly, the best we can hope for is that eventually they find that hot angle - like Cena did with CM Punk - that really paints him as a heel for all this to come back to profit the company.
That turn ain't coming. Unless [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] really works. Because they care about reactions, right or wrong.
Hell I was expecting them to go full force with Undertaker as the heel here. Shoot he's been a heel for the last 2 years (when he kicked Brock in the dick), surprised we'd think otherwise.