Roman or Cena, who is better? (or worse)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If you had to put up with one guy for another 15 years as the face of the company.... which one would it be?

I gotta go with Cena.

I don't think Roman has remotely close to the intensity, charisma, drive, story telling ability, media friendliness, strength or toughness that Cena has. I just don't think he's that type of guy. I am actually hoping for him to stick around in order to prevent Roman. Being gone & having RR really makes you appreciate Cena

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
John Cena is probably my pick. He can also sell a bigger story

Reactions: Gman003

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
John Cena without a shadow of a doubt. I don't think Roman Reigns has any business being the top guy in the company. That's not to mean I don't think he can be champion or that he doesn't have ability, but I don't see him being the face of the company. I honestly don't think he has enough charisma or even wrestling talent to be considered to be the next Hogan, Bret Hart, Austin, Rock or Cena.

I've never been a Cena guy, but the guy can put on a good match when he needs to. His charisma, although never my favorite with his narration style promos, cannot really be denied. Even at his most uninteresting, though, he's a lot more interesting than Roman Reigns. So yeah, if I had to make a choice here, it would be Cena.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he has enough charisma or even wrestling talent to be considered to be the next Hogan, Bret Hart, Austin, Rock or Cena.

I honestly don't think he has enough to be in the first match of the night...... And I'm not just trying to be an asshole but WWE is supposed to be the mecca... not for this guy who wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for his family

Reactions: Gman003

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
John Cena by a land slide. He may be stiff and slow in the ring but his charisma, mic skills, and attitude more than make up for it. There is a reason he has been the face of the company for so many years and why they are finding it hard to replace him.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
John Cena by a land slide. He may be stiff and slow in the ring but his charisma, mic skills, and attitude more than make up for it. There is a reason he has been the face of the company for so many years and why they are finding it hard to replace him.

I think there are quite of few options to replace him... Not a diss, there is just alot of talent out there right now, I just don't think WWE is interested because they're not friends of the family if you know what I mean

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Roman Reigns is a Somoan badass and have u seen that hair? Long thick jet black hair while Cena is practically balding!

:reigns3:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think there are quite of few options to replace him... Not a diss, there is just alot of talent out there right now, I just don't think WWE is interested because they're not friends of the family if you know what I mean

There is talent, yes, but to be the face of the company takes a lot. John Cena pretty much breathed WWE and did nothing but WWE related stuff for how many years? When he wasn't in the ring he was at an interview about WWE. When he wasn't at an interview about WWE, he was at a children's foundation/fundraiser. When he wasn't at a children's foundation/fundraiser, he was promoting something... I mean the dude pretty much had no life outside of WWE for the last 10 years. That is a lot to carry.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena. Is this seriously a choice? It's just a given at this point.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
John Cena, no contest. :cena4:

He may not be technical but he plays his part with everything he's got. Just wait, if they ever turn heel i believe he could be one of the best heels we've ever seen. He has charisma and can't really question his dedication with what he's done for the company.

Roman Reigns *could* over years of experience get to that level but I honestly don't see it happening.