• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ROH's Death Before Dishonor XI FREE Tonight at GoFightLive

Gimmick

Decided to just leave it last night when the main event started to buffer. I didn't want to watch it while it was like that. Glad to hear Cole won, I'm looking forward to his reign as champion.

I guess you have to appreciate GFL for trying, but they haven't convinced me to start buying iPPVs again, or convinced ROH to bring it back for that matter.

Troy

Was a nice idea by ROH and GFL to offer this show for free and if I was online at the time I would have tuned in. Not really surprised that they had issues with it even though GFL promised a perfect stream with their new servers. It is comical now how ROH can't produce a proper stream. They are owned by a major broadcasting company and yet they can't figure out how to organise iPPV for less than 5000 viewers? They should take a look at whoever runs NJPW iPPVs, pretty sure they had around 55,000 buys and didn't have an issue with their stream.